Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Most def thanks for the advice, gonna go Thursday and spend a few hours in the cold /rain but save $100 that I can use for other things

^^^^^^
last time i camped was for the ice blue 10s, at footaction, i got there at 5pm and there was like 5-10 people ahead of me. and that release was not that big. definitely check in the early afternoon. 34th should be getting hundreds of pairs per store.

Yea as long as u get there at a reasonable time u shouldn't bt left out in the cold.... Don't expect to get there @ 11 and get ur size or any size at all

Originally Posted by DRO3000

there hasn't been very many posts with T shirts that you typically see for Jordan retro releases.....thats a good thing in some cases
laugh.gif

I did recently get a fitted to go with the Concords. I doubt I'll wear it much if at all, I really wanted it cause this is really the best looking concord themed cap I've seen and TBH I don;t care for the caps with the bulls 'windy city' logo.

The hat is made with a mesh like material like the uppers on the concord XI's

Shout out to Rakim23, AKA Johnny Kilroy, AKA a great NT'er for letting a brother jock his style a little.

This is a real hypebeasty stuff right here man..Your trying to hard. I can't believe you admit to jocking someone else. lol..props tho.

^^^
yeah likely 1 per customer. call them to find out for sure. and if you can find someone that dont want a pair but is willing to camp with u then bring them for your extra pair(s)

SHADY @%+% going on at NTLV. 24 minutes after they start with the wristbands they are out. 250+ people were "waiting" all day. More like the employees just told all their friends the exact time banding would start. Wasted gas driving down there only to park right when they say they are done! I'm heated.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

For those who ordered off Crooked Tongues, dudes on the BC3 thread are still waiting for their pairs to arrive that they ordered back on Black Friday. Best of luck to ya with them

Any more reviews on CT shipping?

Called my local FTL and found out they should be getting a good run...dude wouldn't go into details on how many per size but sounded like it should be all good. Now it's just a matter of getting there early enough to beat the crowds.

Called the mall security about when they were going to let people start lining up and dude sounded scared, didnt even know how they were going to handle the situation...youd think after the last couple of years of them dealin with December releases they'd have a better gameplan lol

Any Bay Area NTers camping out at Valley Fair?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

For those who ordered off Crooked Tongues, dudes on the BC3 thread are still waiting for their pairs to arrive that they ordered back on Black Friday. Best of luck to ya with them

from what I read on the thread it sounded like a few pairs got held up in customs, but it was still only 11-14 business days

Originally Posted by KidConnection

Originally Posted by DRO3000

there hasn't been very many posts with T shirts that you typically see for Jordan retro releases.....thats a good thing in some cases
laugh.gif

I did recently get a fitted to go with the Concords. I doubt I'll wear it much if at all, I really wanted it cause this is really the best looking concord themed cap I've seen and TBH I don;t care for the caps with the bulls 'windy city' logo.

The hat is made with a mesh like material like the uppers on the concord XI's

Shout out to Rakim23, AKA Johnny Kilroy, AKA a great NT'er for letting a brother jock his style a little.

This is a real hypebeasty stuff right here man..Your trying to hard. I can't believe you admit to jocking someone else. lol..props tho.
Didnt they make a Space Jam fitted just like this?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I personally have never ordered from there. So i couldn't tell ya. But from what I've read on this thread and the BC3 thread, they sound like they take their time. From confirmation to delivery.

for what it's worth, i ordered from CT last year for the cool greys.

ordered on the 17th and paid 12GBP for delivery. the shoes shipped on the 22nd, and i received them withing a week. it wasn't fedex/ups, however. somewhere in the delivery, it shifted to USPS. i remember having to pick them up at the post office, and the employee was shocked by how quickly they arrived considering the holiday season.

Whoa did they just run out of certain sizes? I was trying to place an order for a size 9.5 and when I clicked "Place Order" it shows "Not all products are available in the requested quantity" at the top. Ugh I think I missed out. Well I'll find another way to get these under $250.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Whoa did they just run out of certain sizes? I was trying to place an order for a size 9.5 and when I clicked "Place Order" it shows "Not all products are available in the requested quantity" at the top. Ugh I think I missed out. Well I'll find another way to get these under $250.

my order couldn't process because of my payment option.  i needed a 9.5 too.  onto the next

lol had 2 size 10s in cart before sold out.

was scared of gettin hit heavy with customs fees and missed out. anyone have experience with that with natty?

Damn Nugget, you posted before you confirmed your pair? Brave man. Good looking out on the link for everybody tho. No size 14 so I passed

Back
Top Bottom