Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I have to keep reminding myself that I only want one pair, everytime I see a retailer offer them easily I want to grab another pair, but I know I won't use these often enough to need more than 1 pair. By the time I got around to breaking out another pair it'll be time for the next retro of these. Good luck to everyone in getting these I'm actually liking the patent cut on these more than any of the recent retro 11s.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

^anyway you can post bigger pictures? Link don't work when I click on the thumbnails...

i got yall lol hold on lol

HAHA... Thanks! Your pair is on point... Love the family!

Originally Posted by mints

The half sizes are less common in Europe. I can only think of a few sites that ever get them in and they rarely get more than a handful. If you ordered from endclothing and you paid for the express shipping it'll take 3 days once they ship it out. Those dudes are great, but they don't double box so if you're picky about how your box looks in the closet, you might be a little upset when the package gets in.

are you sure endclothing doesnt double box? when i ordered cool greys from them last year they came double boxed and even bubble wrapped, but i also ordered 2 pairs. this time i ordered 4 pairs from endclothing and they told me i only need to pay for shipping once because all 4 pairs will be shipped in the same box, they have to double box 4 pairs i would think, if its all the same shipment.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

After the Columbias next year and possibly the Breds, what will the Xmas release be?

maybe they'll do whatever 13 or 3 (fire red) or the low cut patent 11s? (white/red, white/columbia blue)

One local spot's getting more than 50. Sneaker looked cheap and poorly constructed. Don't think that will be a problem either way.

Originally Posted by riddla713

The half sizes are less common in Europe. I can only think of a few sites that ever get them in and they rarely get more than a handful. If you ordered from endclothing and you paid for the express shipping it'll take 3 days once they ship it out. Those dudes are great, but they don't double box so if you're picky about how your box looks in the closet, you might be a little upset when the package gets in.

are you sure endclothing doesnt double box? when i ordered cool greys from them last year they came double boxed and even bubble wrapped, but i also ordered 2 pairs. this time i ordered 4 pairs from endclothing and they told me i only need to pay for shipping once because all 4 pairs will be shipped in the same box, they have to double box 4 pairs i would think, if its all the same shipment.
If you only order 1 pair they just dump it into one of those FedEx bags, I ordered a pair of shoes from them in September and the box came in almost pancaked. I guess I just assume everyone else just orders 1 pair from places like I do.

If you only order 1 pair they just dump it into one of those FedEx bags, I ordered a pair of shoes from them in September and the box came in almost pancaked. I guess I just assume everyone else just orders 1 pair from places like I do.
Yeah they have have not double boxed since the cg's.

I'm hesitant on purchasing from milk. Mostly because of the price tag but I'm not spending a dime more than retail + tax in the states.

When I ordered from milkskate, I got an instant email saying my order was pending. Around 10 minutes later, I received an email saying it was confirmed? Am I good to go or will it be canceled?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

When I ordered from milkskate, I got an instant email saying my order was pending. Around 10 minutes later, I received an email saying it was confirmed? Am I good to go or will it be canceled?

you are good.

on to the sns order come friday. with the 1 pair limit, i think if your online when they go up and act fast you'll get a pair. there not as big as eastbay so while they get heavy traffic, i think its possible to get a pair. they drop around 7am cali time and 10am nyc time so people will be at work and school or doing stuff. just be online and ready to make that order friday and hope for the best.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

you are good.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by teller360

Yeah, worst case ~20 bucks.
dude said he got taxed $80 for sj's a few pages back. that hurts.

yeah but you will only get charged customs fees if you order from sketchy sites like snipesshop or milk. sites like wellgosh and endclothing are UK based english sites and they both ship with fedex priority international and 99% of U.S. orders will pay zero customs fees.

thats not true
years back when niketown london did mail orders i had to pay a customes fee coming from fedex 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

yeah but you will only get charged customs fees if you order from sketchy sites like snipesshop or milk. sites like wellgosh and endclothing are UK based english sites and they both ship with fedex priority international and 99% of U.S. orders will pay zero customs fees.

thats not true
years back when niketown london did mail orders i had to pay a customes fee coming from fedex 
Of course, Niketown will declare the goods.

thats not true

thats why i said 99%, you must of been the unlucky 1%
laugh.gif
  no but really i have had at least 20 items shipped to me from the UK via fedex international this year i have never paid a cent in customs fees. and also i was referring to wellgosh and endclothing when i said 99% of orders will not pay customs fees so i dont see how that has anything to do with niketown london. 

thats not true

thats why i said 99%, you must of been the unlucky 1%
laugh.gif
  no but really i have had at least 20 items shipped to me from the UK via fedex international this year i have never paid a cent in customs fees.

thats me 
frown.gif
 ah well
i also got stuck once from custome getting a package from HK with a box full of shoes that was under valued 

i am unlucky with customs for some reason 

I just received from fedex today a customs bill for $46 and change for 3 pairs I got from SNS during the Black Cement 3 release.

I think it depends on the volume of the order, honestly. That is why I'm only ordering one per international site.

Back
Top Bottom