Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ What happens if you don't pay it?

[h3]What if I fail to pay the import duty?[/h3]
The importer is obligated to pay import duty against any merchandise they’ve commissioned for import. Failure to pay can result in a lien against the merchandise, or in the case of a deceased, bankrupt or insolvent importer, a claim against their estate.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

The importer is obligated to pay import duty against any merchandise they’ve commissioned for import. Failure to pay can result in a lien against the merchandise, or in the case of a deceased, bankrupt or insolvent importer, a claim against their estate.
The importer has their money. So good luck with that. Fed Ex/UPS will just send it to you and bill you you later. If you dont pay they will sell it off. Cant see how it can effect you though as they will just have your name and addy. No social to attach it to your credit.  

Patiently waiting for one of these other euro sites to pop up...
I leave the website for not even a whole day to focus on these finals and I mis over 20pgs of useful info
laugh.gif

There will be other opportunities to get this before they drop the 23rd!
pimp.gif

Went to the HOH in Lakewood, Ca (the spot I was gonna get my Concords from) and the workers there said dudes were boxing over KD Weatherman's last weekend. And that security is going to be beefed up due to that...

I might need to rethink my RD strategy quickstyle. Not trying to scrap over a pair of shoes. F that!

Well for all my Charlotte NC ppl keep your eye open for the Bobcat team store, season tix holder get first pick @ 11:30 and the general public and noon. alot of people forget they sell Jordans. I went in today and they still had a good selection of cement 3's. They already had the tee shirts and socks out if your interested

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

The importer has their money. So good luck with that. Fed Ex/UPS will just send it to you and bill you you later. If you dont pay they will sell it off. Cant see how it can effect you though as they will just have your name and addy. No social to attach it to your credit.  
actually "we" the buyers are the importer, the sellers are the exporters. true on your points, I am not sure what happens if you don't pay. and a lien goes on your shoes. They do have your name/address, so who knows what happens. Probably shipping company files legal/ small claims action against you or something.

any pre-law students out there?

Originally Posted by roeballer

Well for all my Charlotte NC ppl keep your eye open for the Bobcat team store, season tix holder get first pick @ 11:30 and the general public and noon. alot of people forget they sell Jordans. I went in today and they still had a good selection of cement 3's. They already had the tee shirts and socks out if your interested

Damn, my boy is a season tickets to Bobcats.

While this is technically true you'd probably set off a bunch of red flags if you have a bunch of packages addressed to you coming into one of the ISC sort facilities on the same plane.

i emailed milkskate to cancel my order. i shall rely on NDC/FNL/Eastbay and in person purchases. one of those 4 methods or a combo of shall net me my 2 pairs + 1 toddler size.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

actually "we" the buyers are the importer, the sellers are the exporters. true on your points, I am not sure what happens if you don't pay. and a lien goes on your shoes. They do have your name/address, so who knows what happens. Probably shipping company files legal/ small claims action against you or something.

any pre-law students out there?

Your right on the exporter deal. no need to get the law. 

^ Not if they have different ship dates/arrivals, that is why I'm ordering from different companies. People who are placing 4 and 5 pair orders from overseas run a good chance of paying a decent amount in custom fees.

I could probably just go to my mall and pick up 3 pairs but I'm too lazy and don't feel like dealing with waking up early and having that doubt in the back of my mind. Plus I want all size 11's and my local mall will probably have only two size 11's per store (FNL, Foot Locker, Foot Action) so it is doubtful I will be able to pick up half the stock in that size when all the stores open at the same time.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Went to the HOH in Lakewood, Ca (the spot I was gonna get my Concords from) and the workers there said dudes were boxing over KD Weatherman's last weekend. And that security is going to be beefed up due to that...

I might need to rethink my RD strategy quickstyle. Not trying to scrap over a pair of shoes. F that!

HOH Lakewood is garbage. I walked in there a few hours after the Weatherman release and asked an employee how it went and he totally ignored me. You mad cuz you couldn't sell me some Westbrook Hyperfuses, BREAUX?
I also remember how they handled the Kobe Helicopter, China and Rice release. A bunch of dudes cut in the front of the line, and their security guard didn't do !$@#.

Good luck, Lakewood.

Sorry to sound like an %+% but i'm glad that the people who are ordering 1000 pairs are getting charged more. Those pairs could have gone to people that have nothing.

Tried that MILK site and was using google translator and was having some troubles with paypal so I said to hell with it.

My money is in all different accounts right now trying to get it all into one by friday or if one of these euro sites take bill me later haha.

just waiting patiently come release date/ props to all that copped this for decent prices imo i will not drop more than $220 for this /

Post release, I wonder how limited/not limited these will really be.

Interested to see

Although regardless I think it will be limited even if there are plenty to go around because so many people are copping to keep pairs on ice, which'll automatically lessen the supply

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

HOH Lakewood is garbage. I walked in there a few hours after the release and asked an employee how the Weatherman release went and he totally ignored me. You mad cuz you couldn't sell me some Westbrook Hyperfuses, BREAUX?
I also remember how they handled the Kobe Helicopter, China and Rice release. A bunch of dudes cut in the front of the line, and their security guard didn't do #*#%.

Good luck, Lakewood.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

then again the space jam release turned into a full out stampede when i went the more i read and hear people talk about this shoe the less im a feel bad if i dont cop will try but wont brake my head going all over la county for these online and one footlocker dont cop ill just pick up the 14s or some old retroe and call it a year 

Got mine today, 9.5! no lines for once! hardly any hassle 
eyes.gif
lol & plus get to rock em a week before they come out!
tongue.gif

They are floating in SoCal!

384580_2808868699415_1189626600_33127707_23044045_n.jpg

Originally Posted by airedweezy

HOH Lakewood is garbage. I walked in there a few hours after the release and asked an employee how the Weatherman release went and he totally ignored me. You mad cuz you couldn't sell me some Westbrook Hyperfuses, BREAUX?
I also remember how they handled the Kobe Helicopter, China and Rice release. A bunch of dudes cut in the front of the line, and their security guard didn't do #*#%.

Good luck, Lakewood.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

then again the space jam release turned into a full out stampede when i went the more i read and hear people talk about this shoe the less im a feel bad if i dont cop will try but wont brake my head going all over la county for these online and one footlocker dont cop ill just pick up the 14s or some old retroe and call it a year 
Well after reading your experience and the other homie a page back saying Lakewood is garbage, I'm gonna pass on going there. To many wanna be thugs and beast over there making it not worth it. I'm almost getting to where you are. Pass on these and get the 14's and call it a year. But i got a coupe more spots to try before I throw in the towel...

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Good luck, Lakewood.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well after reading your experience and the other homie a page back saying Lakewood is garbage, I'm gonna pass on going there. To many wanna be thugs and beast over there making it not worth it. I'm almost getting to where you are. Pass on these and get the 14's and call it a year. But i got a coupe more spots to try before I throw in the towel...
i think its gotten more negative violance wise over people trying to make money on shoes now man....i rocked my space jams out the store and got no problem from anyone at all 

Back
Top Bottom