Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

oh, i didn't realize you were his roommate in freshman year of college back in 95 when he bought them. my apologies, friend.
they must have been a 5 year old early release of the 2000's.
He might have '95s, but those in the picture are 2000s. Didn't mean to make you mad, I was just telling you. Sorry.

i'm not mad, i'm amused that you're a complete idiot.
he owns one pair of og's, one pair of dmp's and a pair of 2011's.
he then proceeded to sit them next to each other and take a picture.
unless a magical elf snuck in at night and switched his pair within the past 16 years that he's had them then they're still from 95.
hahahahaha, what a buffoon!

Don't even mention it again. You are wasting your time bro. Those are definitely OG's. He needs to look at the font of the 23 on the back.

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

looks like the resellers will be sitting on there stock with these quick flash restocks

I never understood when people make comments like these and how resellers will return their pairs.. Selling a pair of concord for at least $100 profit will be easy even after all the restocks... won't be at rape prices, but profit is profit
ya know your right 
i dont know what i am thinking these shoes will sell while the restocks are going on because the pairs that come in today will sell just as quick and the reseller and still get there cash 

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

@freeky, they just started selling when I got there, a couple friends were in front, i just moved the metal gate and blended in.

Did they say how many pairs they get in?

MUST WATCH.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

credit filnobep on youtube

the only thing im happy about this whole fiasco is that while i walk down Fulton St. in Downtown BK i dont see none of these arab resellers with pairs in their windows...im just gonna assume they never got a chance to buy them all up from the local stores.

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wonder how people feel about the pre release pairs now people are getting the legit retail pairs... Look at the jumpman placement on the left and right shoes. Those are straight from Nike/Footlocler.
Honestly the only difference at least with my SDS pair and my release day pairs are the JoQdan and the width of the 23 on the heel. Aside from that everything is identical. Don't get me wrong I am not support early release china sites such as SDS, AR and others. That was my first and last purchase from them. Especially with all the drama around them being fake or not. I just feel bad for those who copped from AR with the clear toe. Funny how cats like sneekgeekz still reps randy and talks trash about all other release sites when cleary his concords came with clear toes and not milky toes. Sad he thinks they are legit
Cannot stand that dude on sneekgeekz...no wonder he can afford all those shoes because they are all fake
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Regarding that guy's pic with the OGs...I'm thinking that picture was taken back in 95 and the guy is showing that pic to prove he had it since 95, and didn't buy it like last night off someone selling the OG versions.

To the guy asking about the Finishline orders, I made 2 separate orders around 1am PST. I received an email shipping confirmation this morning for one of the orders. I called FNL this morning about the other order and the lady said it will be shipping soon. Both orders still have a "Processing" status when I check my FNL account online.
so he had the 13s also in 95? 
eek.gif

he must had a delorean time machine and was able to go to the future then come back again with those og 13s
laugh.gif

just messing bro, i just had to.. 
tongue.gif
LOL forgot he had those in the pic. By the time I got caught up on all the new replies I didn't want to go back and look for that pic. I think you get what I'm saying tho and that it's possible that pic wasn't taken last week, but maybe from way back in the day when he had both pairs.
But even if it was taken last week, who cares what kind of TV/Stereo he has.

Finishline just called me up to confirm my CC# and said they will start processing.... WHAT!!!!!!! i need them now!

My tracking number from End Clothing finally works. Apparently they shipped it out yesterday and it's not scheduled to get here until after the new year.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

footlocker in ford city mall chicago got a shipment

how many
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i dont know how many i was just told that only big sizes 11 and up the small ones were received yesterday

^ & thats the sz i need a sz 12 damb i cant leave wk im here by myself

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

anyone here still got a pending status in their paypal order with finishline?

i do and i didnt get a confirmation email from it did you?

i paid with my CC and i got an email yesterday with my tracking number from finishline.  2 size 11.5 should be at the house tomorrow.
pimp.gif

My  NDC pairs come in today
pimp.gif
.  On another hand my local footaction, way down here in south texas had 8 pairs of concords on a restock in the manifest and received 12 pairs yesterday before noon
eek.gif
.  They were gone in minutes.  I missed because I had to coach a basketball game
grin.gif
.  So, check your stores and definitely don't speak to employees. 

High Point NC Footlocker just restocked at 12:30 with 9 pairs, sold out in 5 mins. Snagged two pairs!!

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Talked to a kid on line he said concords I asked the lady at the door she said concords if anybody is there and gets them post up I would've waited if I didn't have work
frown.gif
Me 2 man
30t6p3b.gif
and the kids is out of school so its gunna be even crazier, i dont even have a pair

For those who ordered through wellgosh, have any of you received them yet. And who do they use to deliver once they get to the US (usps,ups,fedex).

I'm curious to know if anyone was/is successful in L.A. finding a store that re-stocked.

Every store I've called says "no"..not surprised!

spoke to nike reps and they said "yes it sure was a popular sneaker, i think if more people offer feedback to the company the sneaker might come back" (restock) gave her email addy/phone since she asked for it. I think if alot of people call in and let nike know that we want more then we can make this happen.

yea baby coming in today will post pics later

Back
Top Bottom