Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Just talked to my friend that works at Finishline in Yorktown and she said they should have a shipment in 2 weeks. So i'll keep yall in the loop. Hope it comes true lol

Yea if you wouldn't mind letting me know as well. My guy just called there today and they said they weren't getting any? He's trying to get some for his wedding (got 4 of the 7 guys taken care of, still needs a 10.5, 13, and 16).

Spoke to three footlocker managers in the phx area and all 3 said they have not heard of any stores recieving additional sizes. s

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

anyone here still got a pending status in their paypal order with finishline?

yeah, im on the line right now, been on hold for 33 minutes so far
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Sorry to those i cutt on the 34th st line, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

ouch!
so did you get your pair or do they still have everyone waiting?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

looks like the resellers will be sitting on there stock with these quick flash restocks

THEY WEREN'T DOING IT RIGHT THEN. I ONLY HAVE 1 PAIR LEFT FROM ALL THE PAIRS I BOUGHT. GOT THEM OFF QUICK.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

How do you change the size on milkkate?

if there's no size options then the site is probably just on the fritz.
dont bother ordering. they sent emails out saying it was an error on their part and dont have them in stock

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Just talked to my friend that works at Finishline in Yorktown and she said they should have a shipment in 2 weeks. So i'll keep yall in the loop. Hope it comes true lol

Yea if you wouldn't mind letting me know as well. My guy just called there today and they said they weren't getting any? He's trying to get some for his wedding (got 4 of the 7 guys taken care of, still needs a 10.5, 13, and 16).

yea no prob bro and ColdCity I got u too. I was at the North Riverside release and that $#!# was crazy smh..

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

looks like the resellers will be sitting on there stock with these quick flash restocks

THEY WEREN'T DOING IT RIGHT THEN. I ONLY HAVE 1 PAIR LEFT FROM ALL THE PAIRS I BOUGHT. GOT THEM OFF QUICK.
pimp.gif

thats true not alot of people are stuck with pairs
but i know someone whos selling them for $500.00 and i dont think he sold a pair 
laugh.gif

these are probably not restocks, probably just the shipments that didn't make it in time for Friday's release.

Good luck to whoever is trying to grab a pair.

pimp.gif

but i know someone whos selling them for $500.00 and i dont think he sold a pair 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

I never understood when people make comments like these and how resellers will return their pairs.. Selling a pair of concord for at least $100 profit will be easy even after all the restocks... won't be at rape prices, but profit is profit

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I think anyone selling 400+ really dont want to move them. They are just willing to let them go at that price. 

My order from EC has just been shipped! I'm official done with this release! Good luck to those still n search

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I think anyone selling 400+ really dont want to move them. They are just willing to let them go at that price. 
i guess your right for $400.00 or better i would dump my extra pair 
but i really dont want to sell it 

Back
Top Bottom