Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

footlocker in ford city mall chicago got a shipment

how many
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Disregard my last post my footlocker just got their shipment today. Copped

What city? I just made the rounds at my mall in VA...Footlocker manager informed me only high selling stores were receiving this restock. Other chain were surprised a restock happened...2 local chains said they wanted no parts of the concords after the drama over the release.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

^ Those are 2000s.

oh, i didn't realize you were his roommate in freshman year of college back in 95 when he bought them. my apologies, friend.
they must have been a 5 year old early release of the 2000's.
He might have '95s, but those in the picture are 2000s. Didn't mean to make you mad, I was just telling you. Sorry.

i'm not mad, i'm amused that you're a complete idiot.
he owns one pair of og's, one pair of dmp's and a pair of 2011's.
he then proceeded to sit them next to each other and take a picture.
unless a magical elf snuck in at night and switched his pair within the past 16 years that he's had them then they're still from 95.
hahahahaha, what a buffoon!

dmp, og, 2011 pl cut comparo.
my boy's pic, not mine.
comparoy.jpg

what size? thats how i saw the size 11.5s, weak patent cut, but smaller sizes proportion look ok. its just the bigger sizes

Originally Posted by airjackson23

Theres gonna be a restock sometime... a Lansing, MI Champs store got a restock yesterday... no other store did (atleast from what they tell us) Why random stores getting restocks???

At one of the malls? Where?

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

dmp, og, 2011 pl cut comparo.
my boy's pic, not mine.
comparoy.jpg

what size? thats how i saw the size 11.5s, weak patent cut, but smaller sizes proportion look ok. its just the bigger sizes

they're sz 10.5.

Originally Posted by DWalk31

Lol to people saying he had a fake receipt. He was only trying to help everyone else by confirming that some stores are in fact getting restocks. I picked up a pair yesterday from HOH in Atlanta. My receipt looks the same, except for Footlocker at the top. Call around at FL's and Footactions and they'll let you know if they are planning to get any more. Good luck to everyone.
1z63vc1.jpg
May have to start calling around even though there probably is little chance at my area getting a restock.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Theres gonna be a restock sometime... a Lansing, MI Champs store got a restock yesterday... no other store did (atleast from what they tell us) Why random stores getting restocks???

At the Lansing Mall. From what I know they got a shipment yesterday so I called today and asked if they getting anymore and said no
eyes.gif
. More and More restocks are poppin up around the U.S. it looks like

oh, i didn't realize you were his roommate in freshman year of college back in 95 when he bought them. my apologies, friend.
He might have '95s, but those in the picture are 2000s. Didn't mean to make you mad, I was just telling you. Sorry.

unless a magical elf snuck in at night and switched his pair within the past 16 years that he's had them then they're still from 95.

Whoa! I thought NT was all love?! Why so angry?

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

And Im not saying theres specific places gonna get a restock if that what u ment. Im sayin in "general" theres  a good chance theres gonna be a restock

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I heard that random champs stores in chicago got restocks...

what? where? somebody drop me a pm with that chi info
nerd.gif
Foot Locker and Finish Line at Stratford Square and Yorktown all say they have NOT received any and don't believe they will be. Finish Line at Woodfield says the same thing, Foot Locker phone at Woodfield is not picking up.

^ Only takes 2-3 days from Hanon. Those who ordered two pair from them should be good. I didn't have to pay customs and the box was marked as a gift with a value of £100. For the most part I am very pleased with my pairs, a few minor details here and there.

FML

Hi,

Le Statut de votre Commande No. 2556 a été modifié.

Commentaires sur votre Commande:
Hello,
Following a computer bug on our website, no order will be honored and will be refunded in the day.
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sincerely MILK

Le nouveau statut est :: Cancelled

laugh.gif
 "Magical elf"

Just talked to my friend that works at Finishline in Yorktown and she said they should have a shipment in 2 weeks. So i'll keep yall in the loop. Hope it comes true lol

Back
Top Bottom