Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

got my 2 pairs from NDC on thurs. Ended up selling both of them (9.5) last night and today. I never buy to strictly resell but damn I'd be losing money if I didn't sell these shoes. My cc bill is now paid off, going into the New Year debt free.

They have a list of people already for the gift cards. If you got your order cancelled, they will send you one. If you ordered two pairs, got one cancelled, you do not qualify.

Got my pair in from NDC yesterday...no complaints from me, except the stitching on the Jumpman logo on the left shoe is a little messy. I specifically passed on Cool Greys and Space Jams to get these, because I knew that these were the XIs I really wanted. Judging from the craziness to this release, seems like a lot of people felt the same way.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

Update: had my release night, email confirmed order cancelled by nike approx 20 hours later. Called customer service, gave my bit, etc.

Anyways, today got an email for a $180 gift card from Nike with apology letter. Not sure if they are compensating every cancelled order but if you haven't received an email make sure you hit up customer service.

I personally think info like this shouldn't be posted on a forum. Now they're gonna have alot of these kids on here calling customer service to get something for nothing. Just my .02.....

I agree to some extent, but then again, if everyone who got confirmed then cancelled, call and make a fuss, this justttt might force finishline to fix the problems w/ their prehistoric server, confirmation system, etc. This is probably not the most ethical way to create change, but if it make things better as a whole, for future releases; why not? Finishline won't hurt too badddd.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

got my 2 pairs from NDC on thurs. Ended up selling both of them (9.5) last night and today. I never buy to strictly resell but damn I'd be losing money if I didn't sell these shoes. My cc bill is now paid off, going into the New Year debt free.

Now Seeeeee, this is what i'm talkin about! If you can't respect that, you got no love!! Good job man and Happy New Year!

Originally Posted by versache530

loskickking23 wrote:
Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

It is getting out of hand. They are going to have to handle future releases different after this.

I do not want to even imagine how things will be for those Yeezy 2's........

After this release , I'm not even gonna try

I blame�Nike. I mean look at this thread and the hoops people are having to jump through to get a pair of sneakers. And I can't�blame the resellers on this one. It's Nike. In my hometown, stores got 12 pair each, and one store got 15 pair. come one now. 12 pair of shoes with�100+ people camped at each store. smh. they are asking for problems. Now i'm not saying make a million�pair, but if they wanted to make this release limited, they should have done a flight club release only or something.
��
I hope the sneaker they are showing in that news clip isn't the one that he was shot over because those are clearly a kids pair
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Keep your Concords. Concords > CDP XI's

Nope the CDP's are terrible.
to be fair, the 2011 concords are just as bad.  they have a higher secondary market value right now because theyre the hot thing.

Concords are MUCH better quality than CDP 11s. the CDPs are THE WORST quality Jordan 11s ive ever had the misfortune of owning. The cushioning feels more like a Jordan 1 than a 11, the sides had no padding at all, the 23 in the back of shoe peels within 1 wear, the laces were GS thin, patent leather cut was the lowest ever, and the mesh felt like it was sprayed with a entire can's worth of starch.
I'd rather buy a pair of Starburys than own another pair of CDP 11s. 

Just wore mine for the first time and they feel great after about an hour or so break in time. I can't say enough about how great these look on feet so if you have a pair wear them!!

bout to pull the trigger with sneakerape

a couple of hundred pages back it was said they are not legit but now yall are saying they are. the only thing throwing me off is the nearly FSR of ray allens they have for half the price of what they're going for. the pics look good. milky toes, dark blue insert, beer belly jumpman, etc. 275 is a bit steep, ive never spent 275 on a sneaker before but these cats out here trying to get rich off these. after the cop, ill still need one more pair but i think ill try my luck with the restocks.

whats the verdict, guys?

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^
5 pairs. Nice Matohett!
got one more on the way from CT that i got release day.  6 total.  not bragging but yeah.  My boys were pretty happy to hear from me the next day
Good work matothett. It took a lot of work but I ended up with 8 total (6 FOR ME, 2 for some friends (@ retail)).  I have five with me already and I am also waiting on a CT order but its from presale. 

Originally Posted by smzsmz

a couple of hundred pages back it was said they are not legit but now yall are saying they are. the only thing throwing me off is the nearly FSR of ray allens they have for half the price of what they're going for. the pics look good. milky toes, dark blue insert, beer belly jumpman, etc. 275 is a bit steep, ive never spent 275 on a sneaker before but these cats out here trying to get rich off these. after the cop, ill still need one more pair but i think ill try my luck with the restocks.

whats the verdict, guys?
Dont do it.  They could always have pics of Real Pairs for pics.  They sold fake Rays, plain and simple and they still want a mint for them.  Dont support them. 

Originally Posted by El Bro

whats the verdict, guys?
Dont do it.  They could always have pics of Real Pairs for pics.  They sold fake Rays, plain and simple and they still want a mint for them.  Dont support them. 

so those rays they still got up there are fakes? why are they confirmed legit on the legit website list??

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

kind of mad my CT pair didnt show up today now gotta wait til monday
mad.gif

You'll actually be waiting until Tuesday, USPS is not delivering on Tuesday in observance of the New Years Day holiday.

I've noticed (particularly in my size) that the price on concords being sold on ebay have dropped quite a bit. Atleast some $50 since last week. A lot of them are selling for around the $300 mark. Just one more $50 drop and i'm all in.

What everyone's favorite shoe cleaner for their concords? I haven't worn mine yet but I plan on cleaning them up right after I do.

whats the verdict, guys?

Trust me don't do it.  They already sold bunch of fake SB's before with a very blue sole. gl

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Now Seeeeee, this is what i'm talkin about! If you can't respect that, you got no love!! Good job man and Happy New Year!
thanks bro, I got use out of gag white elephant gift I ended up with.

12003_PRO-CON_pad.jpg

the PRO's of selling them out weighed the CON's

just got the e-mail from ndc for the $180 gift card! my order that was submitted at 9:03PM PST that thursday night was cancelled so i had to get a pair on ebay for 350 shipped which is arriving on wednesday.

i shall save the gift card for the cement iv's! now that's what i call customer service. thank you ndc for ending my 2011 year this way. happy new year everyone!
tongue.gif

has anyone ever ordered from pickyourshoes.com? any thoughts about them?
spoke too soon......they dont have any...............
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom