Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Nicallnet

l ruined the patent leather on my concords!  i wiped it with alcohol and it dulled the surface.  it looks horrible.  Does anyone know how to restore the shine or are they completely ruined?  It's only the left shoe.  I tried vaseline, it helped a little but not much.  Any tips would be appreciated.

Try a leather conditioner or cleaner. I use the stuff I bought for my leather jacket on all my leather sneakers. Good luck mayne

"The good news is that the Chicago X’s have been rescheduled due to a restock of the Air Jordan XI ‘Concord’ Retro. January 6th and 9th will be the official date for the Concords to restock in Hong Kong and China will have their restock by January 8th."

US needs one

Word on the street is that there will be a restock in NYC this week. Don't ask me the date or day cuz I'm still tryna get more info on that.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Soleawesome has a full run for "pre-order" that they say will be shipped in late January

here's what they say about their site:

Check out the SSB Legit List by clicking here: http://sneakershoebox.com/realwebsites.php Sole Awesome is now on the SSB Legit List!Follow: @SneakerShoeBox @MrJStar25

100% Authentic.

We do not deal with fake and/or replica items. Period. We guarantee that all retail items sold on www.SOLEAWESOME.com are 100% authentic.

what do you think NT?

i think theyre based outta Vancouver Canada.

I was looking at their site last night......not sure what to think tbh

anyone order from them?

Originally Posted by socluis90

someones offering me both dmp 7s ds for my 2nd pair of concords. is that a fair trade?

2 pairs of deadstock shoes for concord sounds pretty good. But those were bad quality shoes. Only do it if you really want those 7s. Those 7s are also coming back out this year, the charcoals. I personally would not.

What would be nice is if some of the many size 13 being sold on ebay shipped INTERNATIONALLY and not USA ONLY.
I am in AUSTRALIA and have cash to buy them but nobody will ship INTL.

RUDE!!!!!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

someones offering me both dmp 7s ds for my 2nd pair of concords. is that a fair trade?

2 pairs of deadstock shoes for concord sounds pretty good. But those were bad quality shoes. Only do it if you really want those 7s. Those 7s are also coming back out this year, the charcoals. I personally would not.
good deal for you bad deal for him. i wouldnt go for the 7's though. maybe 2 other pairs.  but smh i dont know whats wrong with people. i just turned down a deal like that because he was trying to get me to trade 2 pairs of ds kicks for 1 pair of concords. lol its really not that serious! ill pick em up down the road, no need to give away my collection for these. you paid 190 for them and im just going to up and give you 2 pairs that i paid 170 for? errrr. nope.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

I've noticed (particularly in my size) that the price on concords being sold on ebay have dropped quite a bit. Atleast some $50 since last week. A lot of them are selling for around the $300 mark. Just one more $50 drop and i'm all in.

It's because so many people are trying to resell, because of the initial prices people were getting. All the pairs from NDC, Eastbay and FNL came in.

I think they might go down a little more, before they start rising again. Not sure if you'll see them hit $250.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Word on the street is that there will be a restock in NYC this week. Don't ask me the date or day cuz I'm still tryna get more info on that.

I hope that's true because I still need a pair.....

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

got my 2 pairs from NDC on thurs. Ended up selling both of them (9.5) last night and today. I never buy to strictly resell but damn I'd be losing money if I didn't sell these shoes. My cc bill is now paid off, going into the New Year debt free.

Now Seeeeee, this is what i'm talkin about! If you can't respect that, you got no love!! Good job man and Happy New Year!
if you can't respect that your whole perspective is whack. 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ccastro02

I've noticed (particularly in my size) that the price on concords being sold on ebay have dropped quite a bit. Atleast some $50 since last week. A lot of them are selling for around the $300 mark. Just one more $50 drop and i'm all in.

It's because so many people are trying to resell, because of the initial prices people were getting. All the pairs from NDC, Eastbay and FNL came in.

I think they might go down a little more, before they start rising again. Not sure if you'll see them hit $250.
I haven't seen prices drop that much; a lot of the auctions I see hitting around 300 are sizes 7-8. I think the slight drop price is also because some people are waiting for restocks.  I don't think the average price will hit anywhere near 250.  I think 300 is the absolute lowest average price we'll see, if prices continue to drop further.

IMO that's a bad trade no question DMP 7's pack was ok at best orlando vii are
sick.gif

laugh.gif

2 average/ bad Air jordan's do not = a really good pair in the Concord 11's but that's just my opinion

Got mine for $260 so I really think people who want them just bite your tongue and sit on it. The prices will drop for sure.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

350-360 is the avg price ive been seeing them end at. I dont see them going lower then 325-330

damn when they first dropped i saw them go on ebay for like 400 easily. i guess the market is flooded now.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Another day no update from finishline still processing

You may want to click on the actual order number to see a status update - mines still say processing but says complete when I click the order.

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by CLU713

got a shipping confirmation from FNL today
nerd.gif

Do you think concords for some cdp bred's is worth it?

Crap, what size did you order from fnl?

size 10, ordered around 1am PST (4am eastern)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Another day no update from finishline still processing

You may want to click on the actual order number to see a status update - mines still say processing but says complete when I click the order.
mine actually says processing still, but when i click on it, it has a tracking #. I also received an email with shipping info.. they took the transaction off my CC though.. see how that goes, prob will get charged when its fully processed.. +my winner's circle didn't get credit for the purchase, yet..

Wow with the peeps still waiting on FNL... I tried with FNL on concord release night and ended up with like 5 canceled paypal payment orders because I couldnt get through a complete order without site problems... I pretty much knew none of them went through since the site was soo jacked that night...

I got lucky because my first try was NDC and I went throught the order process and got to the end and after clicking submit order/payment, I didnt get a confirmation screen, just a blank screen and I couldnt get through at all after that... Figured I was screwed which is why I started trying on FNL in the first place...

Tried for 2 hours that night with what I thought was no luck, and was kinda pissed with all the site probs...

Then lo and behold the next morning I had an email with the NDC order confirmation number and then 2 days later, a UPS tracking number... Saw that my payment was processed with my credit card and was like, wow, how the hell did I my order go through...

Got my sz 12 concords from UPS on Thurs and couldnt be happier...

Originally Posted by matothett

My eastbay and HS orders came in.  Glad i was able to get my hands on these.  if you missed out stay on the hunt.
Nice stockroom pic! 
devil.gif

Where you crib at ? 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom