Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

You guys that have them and are getting trade offers, I'd say hold onto them unless it feels right! I got offerd a straight across trade one of my sz 13 Concords for an Infrared VI sz 13 or a sz 13 Concord for a CG XI 10.5 and Is it just me or would NOBODY else on the planet make either of those deals? These Concords cost $200 out the door, so unless somebody makes it worth your while, sit on em. 
Retail cost is out the door, been into Jordans for 20 years, once you buy them and the market value has been set, the retail price is out the DOE! Good luck everybody and please be safe tonight. 

Originally Posted by cnoriega

You guys that have them and are getting trade offers, I'd say hold onto them unless it feels right! I got offerd a straight across trade one of my sz 13 Concords for an Infrared VI sz 13 or a sz 13 Concord for a CG XI 10.5 and Is it just me or would NOBODY else on the planet make either of those deals? These Concords cost $200 out the door, so unless somebody makes it worth your while, sit on em. 
Retail cost is out the door, been into Jordans for 20 years, once you buy them and the market value has been set, the retail price is out the DOE! Good luck everybody and please be safe tonight. 
I traded my Concords for a pair of Balenciaga's. Balenciaga's are $545+ Tax. I was all over that. 

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

i wouldnt even trade 1 pair of concords for south beach's

concords = go with everything

south beach = go with nothing

agreed. Concords are the universal shoe that anyone and everyone could rock no matter what they are wearing and for any occasion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kicks409

Hell yea the news u won on that deal like a mofo! Cats trading like that in Houston?

I def believe it in H-town... Cats beast for the hot Jays and retro Nike releases in the H...

I moved from Houston to Denver recently... The kick scence is soooo much different... More about skate shoes and most cats dont really know about jays up here... I was at Park Meadows mall asking the stores there about the concord release day and how many people they had line, and how many pairs they got etc.... Dudes working there were like "What are concords?" Some knew and said they dont even get very many pairs there... The kick stores and peeps in Aurora seem to know more since they always know exactly what kicks Im wearing when I go there to shop...

I always get peeps who compliment my kicks up here though, but prob mainly beacuse no one up here really wears nice kicks, especially older releases from 5+ years ago...

But I kinda miss going out and seeing heat like I used to in the H... I remember sometimes would be heat central up in Sharpstown...

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Any word on Sole Heaven's orders?

I contacted them Wednesday and this is what they said....

"Thanks for your mail.
Due to late deliveries and the christmas break etc these have not been shipped yet. As soon as they do you will receive all the tacking info from Fedex

Thanks

Steve
Customer Service Team
SoleHeaven.com"

Yeah got this email from them today.
Hey

Nike have had european distribution issues with the concord release, and frustratingly we have not received our allocation.

Our account manager at Nike is trying to resolve this asap.

Our stock is at a TNT depot somewhere in europe and we expect to receive it in the next couple of days.

We're on their case, and chasing twice a day to get it sorted.

We will be double boxing the concords and shipping them straight out with Fedex.

Thanks for your patience on this.

Cheers

Steve

Customer Service Team

SoleHeaven.com

Well, I've been in this thread for at least a week now. I wanna wish all of you a happy new year, be safe tonight, get drunk, meet beautiful women, and I hope i can get some concords pretty soon in 2012. If not its slick, because I'm brInging another human being on earth this year, be safe NT.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Well, I've been in this thread for at least a week now. I wanna wish all of you a happy new year, be safe tonight, get drunk, meet beautiful women, and I hope i can get some concords pretty soon in 2012. If not its slick, because I'm brInging another human being on earth this year, be safe NT.

Congrats fam! And Happy New Year!!! Peace...
pimp.gif

I bought some clear container with a lid fro walmart earlier today, I put my pair in em to preserve the blue tint, is this a good way to do them? I got the idea from youngdrseuss from youtube. Or watevr his name is. Also, I got the huge bag of ziplock bags nd was thinking on putting my pair in it with the top unzip so the shoes can breath. Which one is a better method and if anybody has tried any of this please give info. I'm not planning on rock my pair till I get a second pair or a 2000 release.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Hey

Nike have had european distribution issues with the concord release, and frustratingly we have not received our allocation.

Our stock is at a TNT depot somewhere in europe and we expect to receive it in the next couple of days.

We will be double boxing the concords and shipping them straight out with Fedex.

Cheers

Steve

Customer Service Team

SoleHeaven.com
Got the same email. That means they do not even have them on hand. smh

Originally Posted by cnoriega

I traded my Concords for a pair of Balenciaga's. Balenciaga's are $545+ Tax. I was all over that. 
I traded my DS CDP XI and XII for a ds pair of concords plus 125

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Hey

Cheers

Steve

Customer Service Team

SoleHeaven.com
Got the same email. That means they do not even have them on hand. smh

Yeah they aren't the only ones tho. There are couple eu stores that have not received their allocation. There are places here in Houston that are still waiting on them. I know of military bases that ain't got there allocation. I know Nike Asia is getting a real restock.

Back
Top Bottom