Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

So what you're saying is that at NO time did any of the R&D or whatever dept at Nike ever conceptualize putting a 45 instead of 23 on the Concords and then went on to POSSIBLY make a sample run of these pairs? Also I bet if the XI low pics that are floating around w/leather instead of mesh were previewed by these early release sites instead of the "legit" sources you'd be saying those were fake too?

Originally Posted by hostos

L taken drew 
happy.gif

at the dude with the 45's

GTFOHWTBS

Originally Posted by The7onius

Lol no one loses, mostly all of us have a pair of these Concords, but you're right I'm potentially ruining info for people who haven't. Lets get back to the shoes.

I thank you both for understanding.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by maxdunker

So what you're saying is that at NO time did any of the R&D or whatever dept at Nike ever conceptualize putting a 45 instead of 23 on the Concords and then went on to POSSIBLY make a sample run of these pairs? Also I bet if the XI low pics that are floating around w/leather instead of mesh were previewed by these early release sites instead of the "legit" sources you'd be saying those were fake too?

Did they contemplate it yes because there are a few REAL pair out there with the 45 
But Nike doesn't make FSR of samples, if that was the case they wouldn't be called samples

There is no explanation of having a FSR of a sample sneaker other than they are fakes end of story

Dealer, if the materials are the same and the production method is identical AR's shoes are just as authentic as Nikes then right? Regular people in a factory makes the shoes, as long as the process is being duplicated it doesn't matter where the location is.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by 430AM

How can anyone support a dude that pulls out full size runs of these??? Dude tagged his pics like he's doin it too.  If you copped from Air-Randy you bought FAKES. End of story.

30t6p3b.gif
at some of you NT OG's who condone air randy and the garabge moves he's making. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
indifferent.gif

Im not sure if this is directed at me... but hey.. I'll bite.
I've never in ANY post I've made condoned the sell of fakes.  if you know me.. I've run a FakePolice website as well as helped shut down over 300 fake websites within a year.   However knowing the in's and outs of fakes... who does and who doesn't sell them.. and what Air Randy has access to.. I try to educate the uneducated.

You may want to pull up some old posts of mine. If you weren't talking about me... my apologies my man.

You may not have paid attention to a post I made letting folks know Randy has ALL the same access to the same materials and devices which produce Nike shoes as Nike does.  I mean you cant get much closer to Nike materials and fabrication than using an actual Nike Factory eh?

Theres alot of speculation and theories that do make me laugh and some which are closer to the truth than they realize but all be told.. Nike could stop this in a heart beat... but haven't taken the steps and really dont care to... other than threatening small mom and pop shops for selling early... suing barbershops and street dudes for selling fakes.. oh yeah.. and tellin Ebay they'd sue them for allowing fakes to be sold on their site.

But that just directed everyone to google and personal websites that erect every day..> notice they haven't touched Tabao or whatever that Asian websites called...
laugh.gif
Its all laughable.

But everyone can make their own choice on whats right and whats wrong.
Well maybe a more fitting word for the Air Randy's is bootleg.  Yea, it's the same materials but that doesn't mean it's not bootleg.  You can steal music online and say yea, "it's still Lil Wayne and it's the exact same thing that's in the store", but it's bootleg and just admit it instead of saying you have a real Lil Wayne album because you hear Lil Wayne's voice. 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

the early release pairs have a duller blue, while the release date version have a icier bright blue. also..
- wide 2 3 in the back heel tab
- says JOQDAN instead of JORDAN

those are definite with the the early pairs.

Hostos pairs are 100% legit. lighting will effect how the soles look in pictures too. If you disagree, well then thats your opinion..
add DULL patent leather to that as well.

Originally Posted by windosw95

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

has anyone got verification that their snipes order has hit the states? i haven't yet. last update was from dhl says it is being transported to the destination..

Ive ordered from snipes many times and it usually stays at 60% until the package is delivered. I find their tracking pretty pointless I just wait it out lol. Last time i ordered from them it took 2-3 months for the shoes to be delivered.
I'm really hoping you made a typo Tipsy and meant to type 2-3 weeks.
laugh.gif
 No typo 2-3 MONTHS seriously. Its customs thats messing up the delivery time. First time I ordered from snipes was back when the white/ purple metallic ones came out and it only took 2 weeks to receive them, but now it takes much longer.

k9yxwl.jpg

How can anyone support a dude that pulls out full size runs of these??? Dude tagged his pics like he's doin it too.  If you copped from Air-Randy you bought FAKES. End of story.

30t6p3b.gif
at some of you NT OG's who condone air randy and the garabge moves he's making. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
indifferent.gif

Except u nor anyone else knows da whole story, so put a sock in it.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
P.s. those 45s were only offered in sz 9

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Im not sure if this is directed at me... but hey.. I'll bite.
I've never in ANY post I've made condoned the sell of fakes.  if you know me.. I've run a FakePolice website as well as helped shut down over 300 fake websites within a year.   However knowing the in's and outs of fakes... who does and who doesn't sell them.. and what Air Randy has access to.. I try to educate the uneducated.

You may want to pull up some old posts of mine. If you weren't talking about me... my apologies my man.

You may not have paid attention to a post I made letting folks know Randy has ALL the same access to the same materials and devices which produce Nike shoes as Nike does.  I mean you cant get much closer to Nike materials and fabrication than using an actual Nike Factory eh?

Theres alot of speculation and theories that do make me laugh and some which are closer to the truth than they realize but all be told.. Nike could stop this in a heart beat... but haven't taken the steps and really dont care to... other than threatening small mom and pop shops for selling early... suing barbershops and street dudes for selling fakes.. oh yeah.. and tellin Ebay they'd sue them for allowing fakes to be sold on their site.

But that just directed everyone to google and personal websites that erect every day..> notice they haven't touched Tabao or whatever that Asian websites called...
laugh.gif
Its all laughable.

But everyone can make their own choice on whats right and whats wrong.
Care to link to the post where you speak more about AR?  Does that touch upon how AR has access to the factories?  Thanks in advance.

When the he** did this become the Air Randy legit check, bit#^ and rant page? Lets get back to the shoes fellas. Lets hunt some restocks.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

When the he** did this become the Air Randy legit check, bit#^ and rant page? Lets get back to the shoes fellas. Lets hunt some restocks.

restocks are dead, if you don't have a pair either pay the re-sellers or your out of luck

Originally Posted by The7onius

Dealer, if the materials are the same and the production method is identical AR's shoes are just as authentic as Nikes then right? Regular people in a factory makes the shoes, as long as the process is being duplicated it doesn't matter where the location is.

I think the term bootleg works as well as unauthorized.
I would ask.. if you found out your boy was taking kicks right off the assembly line and selling them out the backdoor.. would you call those bootleg or unathorized?  Me.. I'd say they were real.. just stolen.

CDUNK... I believe that post was in the Archives...and I forget the title of the post.. but it was a few years ago..and it was along the same lines as the Early Release thread that was in the Jordan Forum as well.

As for Air Randy... think about this.  There are STILL hundreds of fake websites and places to get fakes out there.  With just about all them INCLUDING the "High Quality" fakes.. you can tell from either looking or putting them on they are fake.  Simple.

If you are telling me that Air Randy is the ONLY person in ALL of Asia who has the ability to make the perfect REPLICAS which have the same quality and comfort as what you buy in the stores from Nike.. I would tell you to reassess that maybe he aint on the same level as all those other sites.  Theres a reason he has been able to sell shoes for a HIGH amount of money to all the "so called" shoe experts all these years....

How did all the experts become morons?  Instead of saying they were wrong.. they just simply said they've been had... and everyone turned on Air Randy...   Just speak with Intelligence.. and not speculation.

Maybe Coach Hubie can come in here and shed some light on the subject
roll.gif
After all he works on Wall Street and alot of Ex Nike Execs work there now.  From shoes to Finance. Wow.. who da thunk it.???

This is actually quite interesting, we can't sit here and hunt restocks all day, if someone comes across a site it's usually posted.

Sorry bruh... just tryin to help my folks out... and if you are waiting on Restocks you may see another release of these before an actual "RESTOCK" occurs. 
The only restocks you will see is ebay where folks can't offload all the pairs they are trying to sell for twice and three times the amount.  Just wait them out.

If I had all the material and shoe plans for certain shoes I'd probably have my own shoes made, definitely wouldn't sell for a profit though. Imagine being able to duplicate any Jordan shoe.

Jordan forum does suck, back to Sports and Nike. Jeez fellas, it took one shoe/thread to turn me off of it.

k9yxwl.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

So you basically posted his picture to bring more attention to him? Now more people going to want those concords

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

I just inspected my 2011 concords for the first time... Called nike and told them how I have a A-grade in the box and a possible fake or b-grade in one box. One shoe looks totally fine by today JB standards. The other shoe... slanted 23, carbon fiber looks like matte plastic, and the the tag on the inside of the tongue is upside down. I got then at Jimmy Jazz on release day. I called nike and they said get a refund tuff luck basically...
mad.gif
What did you want them to say?  If you're not happy with a product, return it. simple.
manufacturer defect or your authorized dealers are selling variants. Either way I didn't do anything wrong in this I just want them to replace my shoes. Im sure I can get a voucher from nike but I've already went through the madness to get these put me on some sort of waiting list for the next restock and use my voucher. Not hard just fair

Replace your kicks with what? They are supposed to call the factory and make one pair, just for you?

I tell you all what, you're about to get this thread locked up in a heartbeat. Let's get back to talking about what the thread is about. 
I wanna see who has the prettiest RD pictures of these, who is it?

Originally Posted by nikes06

Did anyone order from Finishline and pay via PayPal and not receive confirmation order, but the Status is still "pending" under your paypal account? I remember reading awhile back that orders without confirmation would be canceled but i haven't received any cancellation notices.

You didn't receive a cancellation notice because your order was never technically submitted to begin with. Pretty much all PayPal paid orders were not honored from the start.

S/O to ndc and their great customer service for giving out those $180 gifts cards
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. And 2-3 months for snipes to deliver sneakers?? yikez

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

S/O to ndc and their great customer service for giving out those $180 gifts cards
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. And 2-3 months for snipes to deliver sneakers?? yikez

Whoa what gift cards how can we get one???

Back
Top Bottom