Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

When the he** did this become the Air Randy legit check, bit#^ and rant page? Lets get back to the shoes fellas. Lets hunt some restocks.

restocks are dead, if you don't have a pair either pay the re-sellers or your out of luck
I got my pair from NDC. It was meant for everyone else who did not get a pair.Just seems like a bunch of salty @$% dudes in here. Lets just stop the bickering about fake sites and get back to the shoes.

yeah boiiiiiiii!
finally got my CT shipping tracking number!
anyone else still waiting that bought on release day?
thx to my homie J!

Random shots.

d72268b6c3ad3774cbdadcdf7356760c14244dea_r.jpg

3e5363d56f23a849749dc5bbaa03da80302047eb_r.jpg

89c36ed86f87a38a7e79cd69aeced12bf37333c2_r.jpg

Comments welcome.

Got my uptempoair.com pair in, solid! Not real thrilled with the high patent cut on the inside of the foot but guess it is what it is

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Anybody receive their pair from CT who ordered with the free shipping?

I received shipping confirmation w/o tracking.
Same...just got an email this morning saying they shipped.  I'm pretty sure there's no tracking when you choose free shipping.  I never got one w/ my Cool Greys.  btw, does anyone know how to track CT orders WITH a tracking number?  The website says that it can't find my shipping info.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Idk wat people see in the "45".... Fake or not, it does nothing for me at all

45 has strong historical cache.
historical fail, I remember orlando taking the bulls apart.  It got so bad MJ thought a # change back to 23 would help.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

Originally Posted by nikes06

What did you want them to say?  If you're not happy with a product, return it. simple.
manufacturer defect or your authorized dealers are selling variants. Either way I didn't do anything wrong in this I just want them to replace my shoes. Im sure I can get a voucher from nike but I've already went through the madness to get these put me on some sort of waiting list for the next restock and use my voucher. Not hard just fair

Replace your kicks with what? They are supposed to call the factory and make one pair, just for you?

Not asking for special treatment. Just want a shoe that I missed on on the original release date in 95 and paid my money for. Not asking nike to stop what they are doing I'll wait for the shoe just give me a pair that doesn't have a upside down tongue tag. I didn't buy early released pair, I walked into the mall like a regular consumer and if some one was to tell me my left shoe was fake I couldn't dispute it. Im not a hypebeast or anything of that sort just a man that works and likes to use his extra money collecting kicks

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Anybody receive their pair from CT who ordered with the free shipping?

Unfortunately not me yet. 
eyes.gif

-Drew
i got an email saying that they ran out of stock and they refunded me.  Oh well.

For you guys that got your orders cancelled, what was your order number? Did they tell you that your package was sent to the warehouse for dispatch?

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

S/O to ndc and their great customer service for giving out those $180 gifts cards
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. And 2-3 months for snipes to deliver sneakers?? yikez

Whoa what gift cards how can we get one???
If your order was cancelled from ndc then they should have sent you an email offering a $180 gift card as a reimbursement 

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Now I am just waiting on my 5 orders w/ Soleheaven.

Glad I didn't order from them, good luck with that. Delays, delays, delays. 
Not really worried. I got too many on deck as it is. I got them for $155ea. So, I aint trippin.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Now I am just waiting on my 5 orders w/ Soleheaven.

Glad I didn't order from them, good luck with that. Delays, delays, delays. 
Not really worried. I got too many on deck as it is. I got them for $155ea. So, I aint trippin.
I'm still waiting on them too
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom