Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

laugh.gif
 thanks for the reply. that sucks. although i did get my NDC pair so waiting isn't as hard. some one said previously tho that it can be tracked on usps once it's received in the states? 

Try the tracking number you have on USPS right now, it might be the same.

I tried on usps it doesn't work 
mad.gif
Don't use the DHL confirmation number, use the label number underneath it on USPS.  Mine started CL69... 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]USPS will state is took over in Germany, probably will not update till Customs cleared[/font] 

for anyone who ordered from snipes according to usps my shoes have been processed thru a sort facility in nj as of 11am and for those who r tryin to figure out how to use usps: 1) open your email with trackin # 2) us dhl's upu/matching code in usps tracking 3)all done

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Anybody receive their pair from CT who ordered with the free shipping?

Unfortunately not me yet. 
eyes.gif

-Drew
My order was canceled this morning. I got hit with the dreaded email....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Unfortunately not me yet. 
eyes.gif

-Drew
i got an email saying that they ran out of stock and they refunded me.  Oh well.

I'm sorry for you guys that got your orders canceled.
What I meant was that I already got a shipping confirmation e-mail from CT about a week ago. I just haven't received my pair from them yet.

-Drew

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Originally Posted by The7onius

laugh.gif
 thanks for the reply. that sucks. although i did get my NDC pair so waiting isn't as hard. some one said previously tho that it can be tracked on usps once it's received in the states? 

Try the tracking number you have on USPS right now, it might be the same.

I tried on usps it doesn't work 
mad.gif

Again, call DHL as a new tracking number is assigned by USPS. They will provide you with the new tracking number that is updated on USPS.com

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

for anyone who ordered from snipes according to usps my shoes have been processed thru a sort facility in nj as of 11am and for those who r tryin to figure out how to use usps: 1) open your email with trackin # 2) us dhl's upu/matching code in usps tracking 3)all done

yeah ive been tracking mine on usps but it still says Processed Through Sort Facility December 24, 2011, 9:42 am FRANKFURT AM MAIN, GERMANY

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by hostos

heading out!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like mine loose. They dont crease as much. I usually keep the factory knot just one down from the top. 
i feel you

the thing is I use all my jordans for basketball mostly (90% of the time) so I always tie em up till the top

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by blazah

Originally Posted by MCaussade

This
+1
still havent gotten mine but got shipping confo like last week. earlier in the thread people said they have received theirs from CT already so im expecting them sometime this week.

i paid for shipping and got mine unexpectedly on saturday (dec. 31th)... hope this helps... should be this week or next

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

yeah ive been tracking mine on usps but it still says Processed Through Sort Facility December 24, 2011, 9:42 am FRANKFURT AM MAIN, GERMANY

that's what mine said until earlier today except mine was 3:31am 12/28 so idk wat da deal is but yours shouldn't be far behind. And let's hope they dbl box

Originally Posted by R Deez74

I received shipping confirmation w/o tracking.
Same...just got an email this morning saying they shipped.  I'm pretty sure there's no tracking when you choose free shipping.  I never got one w/ my Cool Greys.  btw, does anyone know how to track CT orders WITH a tracking number?  The website says that it can't find my shipping info.
try parcelforce.... if its in the states you can track it with usps

i saw that comparison vid on the cool greys.

grey market, good fakes or whatever.. what about the air unit?!?

anyone confirm that those air randy ones have actual air units in them and not just a deflated flat piece of plastic.. like in the cool grey compare vid from vmvinc

if air randy stuff is supposedly made same way same material, lets see someone disect it..

of course no one wants to throw $200 or however much they paid out the door to show that.. it would however just prove how much more difficult it is to determine fakes if they have teh same air bag unit.
just glad i never jumped that shipped and ordered months ago.. i was sooooooo close too..
laugh.gif

heading out!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like mine loose. They dont crease as much. I usually keep the factory knot just one down from the top. 
i feel you

the thing is I use all my jordans for basketball mostly (90% of the time) so I always tie em up till the top
Yeah, I was going to add that. I am scared to play ball in retros. The quality just dont seem to be there in retros. The last good ball playing Jordan for me was the 13's. Neway after 6 years in the Navy my ball playing days are over. I envy you.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by blazah

+1
still havent gotten mine but got shipping confo like last week. earlier in the thread people said they have received theirs from CT already so im expecting them sometime this week.

i paid for shipping and got mine unexpectedly on saturday (dec. 31th)... hope this helps... should be this week or next
the site now shows my shipping status as "international mail"...so I don't have a tracking number, what courier does CT use? is it just USPS? I did pay the extra for the shipping too...

Originally Posted by Cronus4

Originally Posted by Caliking03

AR is a fraud!!!!!!

I feel like this has been beaten to death, risen from the grave and then got beaten again.

And besides da slander, soon as his site is back up & runnin, yaGonna clean his stock out of concords cuz da reality of it isDa value of these will stay high for a long time...plus as long asHim & marqueesole got da early pics sewn up, cats will relapse like pookie.
laugh.gif

I too have received my CT shipping confirmation.. With no tracking number. How many days does it take to ship to California?

Sorry to bring it up again..
But to those who own early release specimens..
Does the inside of the box have a stamp like this?
f8936f6469b6bc19d6ee9548effbe90471dbaea3_r.jpg

I ask because I am considering trading an acquaintance for a different size plus some cash on his end.
I'm just looking for any details or giveways that would help differentiate the early releases from the real deal holyfields.

Back
Top Bottom