Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Looking forward to my Endclothing deliveries. In transit Los Angeles. Hopefully they arrive today even though est is tomorrow.

I don't know where exactly. If I had to guess I'd say NDC/Eastbay as the major players and then your handful of respectful sites. I'm sure we'll know more as the days past because it's already Tuesday. But I do know this, restocks are happening this week and possibly the following so there is still a chance. Chains like FNL, Footlocker, Champs will get hit up but I'm guessing it'll be random and they won't know much either.

GOOD LUCK and those who are tempted to cop at reseller prices. Just hold off a bit. You may regret pulling the trigger early.

my CT order was shipped with shipping saver. when i got the shipped email i didnt get a tracking number. all i know is its on the way. im hoping others are in the same boat as me. purchased during the preorder.

Originally Posted by bigwhat62

my CT order was shipped with shipping saver. when i got the shipped email i didnt get a tracking number. all i know is its on the way. im hoping others are in the same boat as me. purchased during the preorder.
Im in this boat. Hope its a nice one.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ How many pairs did you order?

Back with a new name, I was starting to miss the Nicki Minaj avy's.
laugh.gif

Everyone form CT recieved tracking just check your accounts there is a trakcing # from them the only issues is that the trakcing # does not convert to the US shipping method sites.

nflowshoe wrote:
didn't buy the 2011 Concords but I have the OG pair in decent condition. Went to wear them recently and with all the stuff on the news I seen about people shooting,tearing up malls, and acting ignorant for concords I didn't want to wear my OG's. Every time I see a pair of these now I think of stupidity, I don't want to be mistaken for one of the idiots that camped out weeks or broke into the mall to buy sneakers.... THANKS JB you found away to ruin my favorite pair of shoes.

I hate the stereotype that has surfaced with this release.    

laugh.gif
 you guys think you are breaking necks and people are admiring your shoes but in reality they are pointing and saying those are the shoes from the news that @#$@% are killing each other over.
tired.gif

Don't ever let anyone ruin the way you feel about your favorite pair of Jays man.
smokin.gif

I am hearing places that that have not carried Jays since I was a kid was going to be in on this restock. One place being Dillards. That cant be right.

Originally Posted by Blazilla

Resellers were born from this release. I did the wristband line up thing and used my magic to gain a few more pairs, but if I had a pair of Concords for every time I heard a 12 year old kid tell his mother (who was also on line) " Mom if I don't get my size I can just get another sizer and sell them and make money"....I would be swimming in Concords. If you don't think that these kids are going to grow into resale monsters your crazy. The game is doomed for the pairs that all the OG heads covet.
Good gosh, if you're waiting in line to resell, you're not doing it right; I wouldn't really call some kid buying two pairs and selling off one to bring down the cost of the shoe a true reseller.  The 12 year old sounded pretty smart to hedge his bets at that age, ha.

Originally Posted by dano4o8

People ordering from snipes..WHere did you get the tracking # from? I only have 2 emails from them, first it was the cancelled email and then i got an email saying it was shipped..
ohwell.gif
If you sign into your account you can see your tracking #.  Once you're on the DHL site, it'll also provide you with a tracking # beginning with CL that you can use via USPS.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Resellers were born from this release. I did the wristband line up thing and used my magic to gain a few more pairs, but if I had a pair of Concords for every time I heard a 12 year old kid tell his mother (who was also on line) " Mom if I don't get my size I can just get another sizer and sell them and make money"....I would be swimming in Concords. If you don't think that these kids are going to grow into resale monsters your crazy. The game is doomed for the pairs that all the OG heads covet.
Good gosh, if you're waiting in line to resell, you're not doing it right; I wouldn't really call some kid buying two pairs and selling off one to bring down the cost of the shoe a true reseller.  The 12 year old sounded pretty smart to hedge his bets at that age, ha.
I'm not saying he was doing it "right" Im more concerned with the mind set of kids nowadays. I know when I copped these in 96 that wasn't even a thought.

While everyone is going crazy over these I copped a pair of DMP xi's for less than the 2011 Concord resell price.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

I'm not saying he was doing it "right" Im more concerned with the mind set of kids nowadays. I know when I copped these in 96 that wasn't even a thought.

I wasn't saying that you did, I was just spouting off randomly, as I normally do.  Reselling is just inherent to popular products.  Anyways, more info on restocks?  Anyone hearing retailers such as Di ck's Sporting Goods or Hibbett Sports?  

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by philaflava1

This Thurs-Saturday anticipate heavy restocks. Just saying.

This is what I have been hearing as well. 

online or in store?
wanted to trade my size 12 for a 12.5 or 13, but if theyre available...

Yeah hopefully another restock is good. I got the word of a restock in So Cal OC WSS from a local NTer and got lucky. Hopefully another

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by bigwhat62

Im in this boat. Hope its a nice one.

I'm right there with you guys. Hoping it gets here today or tomorrow. Ordered during the preorder.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Everyone form CT recieved tracking just check your accounts there is a trakcing # from them the only issues is that the trakcing # does not convert to the US shipping method sites.

not for everyone.  my email that should have the tracking reads "Your order tracking number: International Mail", with no numbers anywhere.  after emailing them i got this:
Hello Luis,

Thanks for your email.

I’ve checked your order details and I can see that it was dispatched on 23/12/2011 using our Global Sneakersaver service. We advise that this service can take up to 11 working days to reach you, so your order is due to be with you on 12/01/2012.

If it still hasn’t arrived, we kindly ask that you wait a further 11 working days from the due date above to allow for any postal delays that may have occurred in your area. If you’ve not received your order by 27/01/2012, please check with your neighbours and any safe places that a parcel might be left.

A tracking number is unavailable with this order.

If you have any further questions about this delivery, please let me know.

All the best,

Ozzie

Originally Posted by mross16

While everyone is going crazy over these I copped a pair of DMP xi's for less than the 2011 Concord resell price.
Very nice, I like the DMP's.
Hope my CT pair comes today 
happy.gif

bigwhat62 wrote:
AquaGrape2345 wrote:

not for everyone.  my email that should have the tracking reads "Your order tracking number: International Mail", with no numbers anywhere.  after emailing them i got this:
Hello Luis,

Thanks for your email.

I’ve checked your order details and I can see that it was dispatched on 23/12/2011 using our Global Sneakersaver service. We advise that this service can take up to 11 working days to reach you, so your order is due to be with you on 12/01/2012.

If it still hasn’t arrived, we kindly ask that you wait a further 11 working days from the due date above to allow for any postal delays that may have occurred in your area. If you’ve not received your order by 27/01/2012, please check with your neighbours and any safe places that a parcel might be left.

All the best,

Ozzie

Check your account under order history and you should see a tracking number. That tracking number when placed into DPD should show you the status of your item. Let me know if that helps.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

bigwhat62 wrote:
AquaGrape2345 wrote:

Hello Luis,

Thanks for your email.

All the best,

Ozzie

Check your account under order history and you should see a tracking number. That tracking number when placed into DPD should show you the status of your item. Let me know if that helps.
Nope its not there. No biggie.

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Any one here order two pairs from uk site and shipped by fedex?? Whats the total weight? Mine says 2.1kg/4.7lbs for 1pair?? Maybe they send me two pairs? Lol

one pair including the shoe box and depending on how thick the shipping box is weighs more or less 4 lbs.
btw, i got a blank pm from you. were you attempting to contact me?
Originally Posted by mross16

nice pick up.
how much did you pay and were they ds?
Originally Posted by calikush

Yuku is working today. Anyone hear anything from milkskate?

give them a call. their customer service isn't too bad.
011 33 251862827.
good luck brotha

Back
Top Bottom