Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Sns has officially been burnt out for hot new future releases.

Those whom got shipping conf numbers are prob good to go with sns. I got bc3 off them and a few days after receiving my conf#; it showed up in the fedex system. It might take a few days for them to actually ship the shoes but my shoes arrived a day earlier than estimated by fedex. Shoes were packaged very well-and came in a nice cloth bag. $160 shipped is a freakin steal-congrats

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Sns has officially been burnt out for hot new future releases.

Those whom got shipping conf numbers are prob good to go with sns. I got bc3 off them and a few days after receiving my conf#; it showed up in the fedex system. It might take a few days for them to actually ship the shoes but my shoes arrived a day earlier than estimated by fedex. Shoes were packaged very well-and came in a nice cloth bag. $160 shipped is a freakin steal-congrats
None will probably be as hyped as the Concords...well, unless they're getting the Yeezys.

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Got 1 pair size9 off SNS, My connect at Champs Dadeland Mall in Miami FL tells me they received about 90 pairs

You think House of Hoops Dadeland will have more than champs?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Is rmk legit?

RMK is no different than VMV, AR, and SDS

buyer beware!!

If youre gonna order from overseas try kicks-crew.....theyre a little pricey tho

Oquim seems to have some left. I tried a 9.5 and during checkout it stated item o longer available but when I selected 9.5 it allowed me to proceed thru my payment options. Worth a shot

Had a pair in my cart (its still there as a matter of fact). I got to check-out and it froze just before the confirmation page.
Oh well, still got 1 pair on lock. I'm regretting not scooping up a pair on Urban Industry as backup though. Still a couple of opportunities out there for my second pair.

yuku's been getting me, failed on sns this morning... looking more and more like it'll be a release day cop for me.

just received a refund from wellgosh
frown.gif
guess they cancelling orders

They said they reserved pairs for in-store release. If they do cancel multiples they'll probably just hold them until release day.

I had 2 single (1 pair) orders from Well-Gosh canceled... the first one came earlier this morning, and now the second one just came... disappointing.

Someone on this/last concord thread,posted that they visited the SNS store, and warned us all that fewww pairs would be sold by sns online bc they started taking preorders for residents (in store and over the phone), over a week ago, and that most stock was already accounted for.

Sad that 1000s of people were all scrambling for what seems to be FSR(18-30 pairs), including me:frown:

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

I had 2 single (1 pair) orders from Well-Gosh canceled... the first one came earlier this morning, and now the second one just came... disappointing.
Why would you be disappointed? They clearly stated that anyone that ordered more than 1 would be immediately cancelled whether or not you broke it off into multiple orders..
Sure some people that only ordered 1 still got cancelled, but you just put a red-flag on yourself. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mlee21

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Why would you be disappointed? They clearly stated that anyone that ordered more than 1 would be immediately cancelled whether or not you broke it off into multiple orders..
Sure some people that only ordered 1 still got cancelled, but you just put a red-flag on yourself. 
eyes.gif
It was confirmed to be 1 pair per order, with multiple orders being allowed.

I order 1 pair from wellgosh and did it as soon as they went up on the site, mine got canceled this morning as well. I wonder if they are just canceling random orders to meet their stock.

I know this has been discussed before, but since hype seems to be getting to unprecedented levels, I'd like to see what type of reception this idea gets with NT mainstays:
How about making NT, or maybe just parts of NT, exclusive to Registered Members/Users?  
nerd.gif

This would eliminate the lurker issue and would force many would-be lurkers to await the clearance to post in/view threads with "valuable information" in them.

Just a suggestion. 

But, knowing there are this many lurkers...
indifferent.gif

I said it yesterday morning. When you posts site on thread stores are bound to over sell. Especially the UK sites. Now they will go through and randomly cancel orders. You may have secured your pairs but you are not safe from an cancelation. 

Back
Top Bottom