Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by mlee21

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

I had 2 single (1 pair) orders from Well-Gosh canceled... the first one came earlier this morning, and now the second one just came... disappointing.
Why would you be disappointed? They clearly stated that anyone that ordered more than 1 would be immediately cancelled whether or not you broke it off into multiple orders..
Sure some people that only ordered 1 still got cancelled, but you just put a red-flag on yourself. 
eyes.gif
It was confirmed to be 1 pair per order, with multiple orders being allowed.

No idea where you got that from because their sales rep said multiple orders weren't allowed.

Originally Posted by Predata08

For those who got their wellgosh orders cancelled. Can you see the refund in paypal already??
I see my WG refund in Paypal... if you ordered by credit card, it will take a few days to show up probably.

No idea where you got that from because their sales rep said multiple orders weren't allowed.
I actually have no idea where you got that from, because the only definitive word was:
[h6]
STRICTLY LIMITED TO 1 PAIR PER ORDER
[/h6]And a few people apparently called to ask if multiple 1-pair orders were alright, and it was confirmed that they were.

if you know info , just pm your people. when you blow it up on NT, your %!$ will get messed up... i dont get some of you guys. less then a minute after launch, some of you make it a priority to post it here. just dumb.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I know this has been discussed before, but since hype seems to be getting to unprecedented levels, I'd like to see what type of reception this idea gets with NT mainstays:
How about making NT, or maybe just parts of NT, exclusive to Registered Members/Users?  
nerd.gif

This would eliminate the lurker issue and would force many would-be lurkers to await the clearance to post in/view threads with "valuable information" in them.

Just a suggestion. 

But, knowing there are this many lurkers...
indifferent.gif
I agree.
Do you guys think these concords are the most hyped shoes of all time?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Is rmk legit?

RMK is no different than VMV, AR, and SDS

buyer beware!!

If youre gonna order from overseas try kicks-crew.....theyre a little pricey tho

Ive never seen any bad reviews for RMK, did alot of research before I ordered from them... got white cements from them earlier this year and compared them to my black cements i got on black friday, quality wise nothing is different about them at all.  Def recommend RMKstore

Yuku is going to die on RD...

Admins, isn't there something you can do about this? I've been on since 05 and ezpost or whatever it was called NEVER had issues like this.

Looks like last year all over again. Alot of these overseas sites aren't going off of an in-stock inventory. They are going off what they think they will receive. I believe that SNS will be taking the same route as WellGosh and starting cancelling a few orders. Just be happy that they are doing it before the release date, instead of the Endclothing/Hanon situation last year when they just started cancelling orders in mid January.

Everyone that ordered off end clothing, check your bank statement and see if they charged your order again + an international fee.

Damn, lol, another $600 for me + $18 in international fees.
roll.gif
Though my order went through as well.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

if you know info , just pm your people. when you blow it up on NT, your %!$ will get messed up... i dont get some of you guys. less then a minute after launch, some of you make it a priority to post it here. just dumb.
THIS!!  Well said cashm0ney!!! 

Back
Top Bottom