Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Predata08

For those who got their wellgosh orders cancelled. Can you see the refund in paypal already??
I see my WG refund in Paypal... if you ordered by credit card, it will take a few days to show up probably.

No idea where you got that from because their sales rep said multiple orders weren't allowed.
I actually have no idea where you got that from, because the only definitive word was:
[h6]
STRICTLY LIMITED TO 1 PAIR PER ORDER
[/h6]And a few people apparently called to ask if multiple 1-pair orders were alright, and it was confirmed that they were.

So, basically you're saying that you went off other people's word.
These other people that are hoping that their own orders go through will trying to get other's to get cancelled. (Like your 2 orders)

Whereas, I contacted them myself.

I think I'll go with myself on this one. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by Zyzz

WOW got through on one of my browsers
good to hear my man
pimp.gif

naw man i didnt get them, i saw the shoes and was able to click sizes thinking i was set but they were long gone
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Did anyone's order even go through on Shelta?

I actually emailed them about my order.  They responded with :
Hi,

You are all set. Your shoes will ship 23rd of December.

Have a good weekend!

Thanks!

André, Shelta

I guess I'm good to go!

Originally Posted by mlee21

So, basically you're saying that you went off other people's word.
These other people that are hoping that their own orders go through will trying to get other's to get cancelled. (Like your 2 orders)

Whereas, I contacted them myself.

I think I'll go with myself on this one. 
laugh.gif
Well, then that contradicts what they had actually written (which was 1 pair per order... which was justified due to shipping costs).  So, my initial ordering of 2 single pair orders seemed to be within the scope of what was allowed.  There are plenty of people who read it the same way.

My two orders were placed with different payment methods, and they were canceled about 2 hours apart from each other.  If they were canceling all the orders from people who had multiple orders, they most likely would have canceled my orders at the same time.  In addition, they are canceling orders from other people too (regardless of how many orders they had).

It's whatever though.

I e-mailed SNS and they said they should be sending out e-mails later today to anyone with a cancelled order. They just need a few hours to sort through the mess.

My order went through SNS as well, but this is after the fact everyone kept saying it was cancelled. I got a confirmation email and everything but I'm pretty much doubtful mine will go through.

SNS looked too good to be true when I tried it at 7am. I will try online on  RD, if im unsuccessful I will wait about 3-4 weeks after RD  when ebay is flooded hoping I can get a legit pair for around 240 or under.

hype? for concord XIs? nahh
maybe cool grey xis, or zoom rookies or foams. 

but there are a lot of significance to this shoe. i dont think there needs to be an explanation for that if you know your history. 

Now you look at cool grey xis, rookies, foams, what back story do those have that causes them to sell out quickly. cool grey xis maybe cause they are 11s, but other than that.. 

if you consider this hype, then most if not all are hyped up, at least these shoes have some validated reasons.

I ordered from Milk skate shop and never received a confirmation email, but they took money out of my account today. I have been trying to cancel the order for the past few days. They havent responded to any emails. Anybody know what I should do? Thanks

Originally Posted by Tipsy

I ordered from Milk skate shop and never received a confirmation email, but they took money out of my account today. I have been trying to cancel the order for the past few days. They havent responded to any emails. Anybody know what I should do? Thanks
call your bank and cancel

why are you trying to do the EXACT opposite of what everyone else in here is trying to do? 
laugh.gif
  secure a pair

I'm sure you have your reasons, and someone would be killing themselves to get your canceled pair. 

Love your avy, btw, those are my favorite XIs!!!

What size do you wear?

this is why i love chase as a bank. Milkskate promptly cancelled my order. paypal notes that its cancelled. transaction posts as a sale yesterday. today, it has been refunded. all good.

NOT SURE WHY SOMEONE WOULD PLACE AN ORDER THAN ALL OF A SUDDEN CANCEL... THAT MUSTV WENT OVER MY HEAD.. PAUSE... PATIENTLY WAITING ON SHIPPING FROM MY SELLER.. 

Back
Top Bottom