Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Houston - would you feel safe going up to Willowbrook by yourself for this release? My friend just backed out on me cuz of work ........

Got my first pair today 
pimp.gif

Now hopefully i can get my second pair

I assume Nike Factory stores don't get these? I went in and asked, first guy said "what are those" when I asked about concords, and I told him Jordans, and he said if that's the release date then tomorrow they get em. I asked someone else and he told me they didn't get them at all, and he didn't sound clueless like the first dude. lol

But idk people seemed sketchy, I asked at Footlocker and they told me they were getting them, and opening at 10am which is normal mall opening. I asked Footaction in same mall and they told me they were opening 10 too, but Footlocker and Champs were opening at 7am. So Idk who is lying but I guess I'll be there for 6 and hope I can grab em then head to work.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by maxdunker

NBA store is 6am Eastern, 3am Pacific and I dunno what Mountain or Central time would be lol.
http://www.facebook.com/NBAStore

And
sick.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
 asking on how to order online. Really guy? 

thanks for ruining another site
indifferent.gif
This coming from a dude who asked what time they were gonna drop. 

What, were you asking a rhetorical question?  Didn't expect to get an answer?

You shouldn't have even asked the question to begin with.  Leave it alone, stop being lazy and depressed and done your own work, instead of depending on everyone else to just hand out info to you on the most hyped release in ages that you have known about (or maybe not) for over a year.

You gotta be kidding me son.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

NBA store is 6am Eastern, 3am Pacific and I dunno what Mountain or Central time would be lol.

And
sick.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
didn't you just ask for this exact information a couple pages back?
yes but now people know its true and the beasts will camp
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Houston - would you feel safe going up to Willowbrook by yourself for this release? My friend just backed out on me cuz of work ........
Willowbrook is on lock. Both entrances...went around 3 and left for another spot to cop.

Originally Posted by htown fanatic

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Willowbrook is on lock. Both entrances...went around 3 and left for another spot to cop.

You positive on that? They've got 5 stores all with pairs...

Originally Posted by rojanjon

And
sick.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

You shouldn't have even asked the question to begin with.  Leave it alone, stop being lazy and depressed and done your own work, instead of depending on everyone else to just hand out info to you on the most hyped release in ages that you have known about (or maybe not) for over a year.

30t6p3b.gif
excuse me, sorry i havent even had time to go on the computer let alone worry about these shoes. ive had other personal problems that i wont share with the internet. sorry i couldnt put those things aside and go online and look for sites and info.

like ive said to those who helped/tried to help that im appreciative of them taking time out of their day to even message me and trying to help. im not asking for a handout, no one has to help me so calm down.

i just want these shoes and will make my day/week much better than it already has but wont fully make up for my problems.

thanks

i don't understand the point in lining up that long... i mean, maybe for a few hours, but days yo? really?

if these are anything like the cool greys (which i'm starting to think they're not), these will easily be attained on ebay for like an average of $250, which isn't much over retail, over the next few days when the market is crazy over saturated.

i dunno, baby money like that over retail ain't worth it to wait in line like that, even if i wasn't missing out on way more money by taking off work. i'd rather just pay $50 - $100 over retail and not deal with it...

thank god i got 2 pairs coming from CT for under retail, no tax, no shipping, and i'm about to drop my money off to my connect up at champs in a few minutes for a third pair (and i might grab a 4th or 5th when my other connect gets the other half of his shipment)... i couldn't imagine going thru hell like this, camping for a GR jordan release...
laugh.gif

only release i might allow myself to stress over at all is the yeezy 2's coming up, but even then, i won't camp.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

And
sick.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Good luck to all getting their pairs.  I've got my gameplan ready.  One things for sure, servers are gonna get put to the test over the next 12 - 18 hours.

Really wish I could get a live webcam feed of NT Chicago at 7pm. Gonna be a rush to the door to make a line.

And then a live webcam feed of the pay parking lots at 1215am to see the goons hiding out ready to snatch and dash.

Champs in Woodfield (Schaumburg) did say they recieved "a ton" of XIs, fyi.

STOP POSTING ALL THESE TIPS PLEASE. STOP.

If you didn't do your HW then stick to FL, Eastbay, etc...but please people chill with all these tips

I hope everyone who wants a pair is able to get one tonight.
I am just not as excited for this release as I was for the previous two.  I am going to save my inner hypebeast for the Retro IV's

Back
Top Bottom