Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Any restocks in North Jersey? Wouldn't mind picking these up
nerd.gif

Im getting pissed with End Clothing....

STILL no shipping confirmation. Sent them another email. I understand it was a holiday but they had plenty of time to get this together considering they had preorders set up.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by ColdCity

how many
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i dont know how many i was just told that only big sizes 11 and up the small ones were received yesterday

^ & thats the sz i need a sz 12 damb i cant leave wk im here by myself
size 12 were gone, people were lined up outside the store before they opened. they handed out numbers since the shipment wasnt there yet. if i hear anything else i will post it on here.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

STILL no shipping confirmation. Sent them another email. I understand it was a holiday but they had plenty of time to get this together considering they had preorders set up.

+1, this will be my first and last time ordering from them. I'm still waiting on one shipping confirmation from CT as well.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

DITTO
mad.gif

My order from Crooked Tongues literally just showed up at my door.

2 pairs, I didn't get hit with Custom fees either....

LOOKS LIKE SOME OF US THAT "PRE ORDERED" FROM END CLOTHING MIGHT END UP GETTING CANCELLED. LOOKS LIKE THEY F'D UP ON THE PREORDERS, AND SHIPPED OUT THE ORDERS THAT WERE MADE ON RELEASE DAY. NOT A GOOD LOOK END CLOTHING.

Looks like I know what pair I will be wearing first....smfh....actually worse than picture shows.  Leather is wrinkled pretty good.  If anyone has any methods on how to slightly improve it, let me know.

Anybody think these will restock all start weekend out here in orlando? I know the cool greys , anniversary and spacejams did in LA last year, I work like 10 minutes from the amway center and plan on enjoying the festivities this year. I know it's a few months away but I'll be happy to help my fellow NTers as best as I can when the time comes

Big Mike, place a tshirt over the part where the leather is wrinkled and iron it out not for too long either, looks like the jumpman fenna fall off

Just confirmed with FNL, my second order has been "picked", if everything is right, I will have 3 pair.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

LOOKS LIKE SOME OF US THAT "PRE ORDERED" FROM END CLOTHING MIGHT END UP GETTING CANCELLED. LOOKS LIKE THEY F'D UP ON THE PREORDERS, AND SHIPPED OUT THE ORDERS THAT WERE MADE ON RELEASE DAY. NOT A GOOD LOOK END CLOTHING.
if so......
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

might as well check around the spots for restocks.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

who told you this??

Got my H-S pair in today, digging the patent cut as much as on the pair I sourced locally. Shipped out from the UK on the 23rd hit customs on the 25th made it to New Orleans this morning and delivered at 11:30am. This pair will go in my closet still in the H-S box and won't see the light of day for at least a year.

Originally Posted by YoungGza

Big Mike, place a tshirt over the part where the leather is wrinkled and iron it out not for too long either, looks like the jumpman fenna fall off

Thanks man, I'll give that a try tonight....the part on the jumpman by the leg is wrinkled also.  It makes it look like it's about to fall off.  

Back
Top Bottom