Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Are people really trading Concords for South Beaches? I'd give up a pair of Concords for a pair of South Beaches (since I have 2 pairs)

Asia is getting a real restock hopefully some of us who struck out on release day can score a pair from that

- scored 4 pair from resellers who needed fast cash for new year's eve.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by smzsmz

word people are really that desperate or the hype really got to their heads. no way i would trade 3 sneakers for these replica concords. lol. cdp pack + 125 is damn near 3 pairs.
sick.gif
somebody got GOT
You misread, he traded his Concords and $125 for the CDP XI and XII. 
THIS
laugh.gif

my bad.
concord+125  >  CDP XI/XII

I would do that trade with no hesitation

Originally Posted by jsfeen304

Asia is getting a real restock hopefully some of us who struck out on release day can score a pair from that

what are some asia retailers? not the early guys

these hong kong dudes r outta their mind on ebay charging $350+ knowing their fake..... smh @ them and they say 100% authentic

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I traded my Concords for a pair of Balenciaga's. Balenciaga's are $545+ Tax. I was all over that. 
I traded my DS CDP XI and XII for a ds pair of concords plus 125
i would trade my concords + 125 for the ds cdp xi/xii
what size? I got you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bignosemark

for people who copped from uk sites

are the production the same as footlocker /nike ones?

thanks

i was curious about this and this is what i got from my pairs
NDC 7/11 - 10/11

EndClothingsame

CrookedTonguessame

local Niketown7/11 - 9/11

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you guys just emailed nike and they gave you free $180? surprised nike would even do that but good to know in the future. doubt it will work for everyone.

you don't email nike dude.  Nike emailed us saying we can get a 180 dollar gift card because they are sorry that our orders got cancelled.  
eek.gif
wow, what company would do that? surprised to see that from nike

eek.gif

Blown, my mind is.

-Drew

Curious question for those who hit on online orders from NDC finish line and eastbay. Just need tips moving forward. I've gotten all my pairs online and never experienced a systems crash before. Lol How did u get thru? We're u on at 11:59:59, before right after? I was 12:00 got the link from Nike twitter. Got all the way to checkout (like a majority of cats) and Walla, Magic.....crash. Whatever you got thanks I have no clue what idda done differently.

Or even phone orders. People seemed to get thru I couldn't get a non busy signal till late Friday.

Happy New Year!

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

hotbutter wrote:

2x concords = southbeach?

Eh' I really dont even know why South Beach Lebum's sell for over $1,000 anyway. I wouldn't trade not EVEN one pair of Concords for a pair of those Ugly pink shoes. Besides by the time Lebron's NBA Career is over he'll have a total of " 0 " championships and the Southbeachs will GREATLY drop in value anyway. Bottom Like COncord XI's > SOuthbeaches

Amen to that
laugh.gif
I wouldn't even trade a pair of Concords for a pair of Yeezys either
sick.gif

So both of you are telling me if you could sell the Yeezy's or South Beaches for $1100  and then rebuy the Concords for around $350 and make a $750 profit you wouldnt? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by bignosemark

for people who copped from uk sites

are the production the same as footlocker /nike ones?

thanks

i was curious about this and this is what i got from my pairs
NDC 7/11 - 10/11

EndClothingsame

CrookedTonguessame

local Niketown7/11 - 9/11
Finishline7/11-10/11
Urban Industry7/11-10/11

eastbay7/11-9/11

Still waiting on CT and Swish

They must not be too comfortable to hoop in I see alot of nba players wear them in the first half and then take them off for the second just wondering

^or they might not be resellers nd purely getting shoes for the love of it nd not to make money. Some people actualli have great paying jobs you know. I'm in d same boat.b woudnt trade any of my kicks for any lebron or yeezy, I don't care how much I can sell em for.

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

They must not be too comfortable to hoop in I see alot of nba players wear them in the first half and then take them off for the second just wondering

Don't quote me on this but don't a lot of players change shoes mid game even if its the same shoe? I thought I remember reading that somewhere.
Also my friends who aren't into sneakers but know I am think its nuts how this shoe cost $180 and people pay $300-400+ for them so I was thinking about playing in a pair of them just for them to get mad at me for not reselling haha.

^^ I never really look at the resell price but now I really realize that its crazy how certain shoes bump up in price. I'm guilty of paying reseller price for couple of my pairs. If people like me don't pay these price, it wudnt be no 300 dollar shoes, but sometime we want the shoes so bad that price becomes not an issue anymore. It is very sttupid I must admit .

Originally Posted by vipersupra

^or they might not be resellers and purely getting shoes for the love of it nd not to make money. Some people actually have great paying jobs you know. I'm in the same boat but woudn't trade any of my kicks for any lebron or yeezy, I don't care how much I can sell em for.

Thanks fam
smile.gif
Well said. I don't need a profit
wink.gif
I just need the Concords. Lebrons and Yeezy's are not my favorite
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Kix-files just put up a FSR, starting at $350 though...... 
laugh.gif

$350 is actually the starting price
30t6p3b.gif
and it depends on the sz as well. I.E. 8-8.5=$350, 9-9.5=$360, etc...until sz 13 which is $400... dudes are raping people and that doesn't include $32 for shipping to USA. and another $10 for double box...might as well go to EBAY
roll.gif
...is this the famous "ASIA restock" that they are talking about...man that just makes me more SALTY!!!...FAIL!!!

Crazy how almost every pair of xi's that were on my watch list on ebay has been relisted.
Resellers are having harder time selling these than anticipated.

Back
Top Bottom