Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

These are obviously early release pairs, you can tell by the blue tint, as with the ones posted prior your second to last lave loop follows the ditch of the patent leather.

Huh?  I hate to disagree my man... but the tint doesnt mean early release... these are as legit as any of the others...as are "early release pairs" just depends where the early release came from

True dealer, I looked at my pairs shortly after the first comment I made and realized I was wrong, he just got so riled up I had to go with the flow.
Its all good my man... 
Im just sayin.. for the preservation of the thread... You dont want to look like the others who are hating just to hate ya know? I see too many dudes on a crusade and its mis directed.

These are obviously early release pairs, you can tell by the blue tint, as with the ones posted prior your second to last lave loop follows the ditch of the patent leather.

Huh?  I hate to disagree my man... but the tint doesnt mean early release... these are as legit as any of the others...as are "early release pairs" just depends where the early release came from

True dealer, I looked at my pairs shortly after the first comment I made and realized I was wrong, he just got so riled up I had to go with the flow.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just inspected my 2011 concords for the first time... Called nike and told them how I have a A-grade in the box and a possible fake or b-grade in one box. One shoe looks totally fine by today JB standards. The other shoe... slanted 23, carbon fiber looks like matte plastic, and the the tag on the inside of the tongue is upside down. I got then at Jimmy Jazz on release day. I called nike and they said get a refund tuff luck basically...
mad.gif

Honestly, with the "new" pairs that Air Randy (among others) is selling now, you can't just pick up a pair of XIs and determine whether it's legit or not.  Real Concords have many discrepancies, and because of those discrepancies, nothing is definite.  The "new" AR pairs that he's releasing now, have many known early pair issues fixed, such as the clear toe and the spacing of the 23 on the heel.  As quickly as we're picking up on the known issues with gray market pairs, he's just as quick to fix them apparently.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Ive ordered from snipes many times and it usually stays at 60% until the package is delivered. I find their tracking pretty pointless I just wait it out lol. Last time i ordered from them it took 2-3 months for the shoes to be delivered.
laugh.gif
 thanks for the reply. that sucks. although i did get my NDC pair so waiting isn't as hard. some one said previously tho that it can be tracked on usps once it's received in the states? 

Try the tracking number you have on USPS right now, it might be the same.

I tried on usps it doesn't work 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

I just inspected my 2011 concords for the first time... Called nike and told them how I have a A-grade in the box and a possible fake or b-grade in one box. One shoe looks totally fine by today JB standards. The other shoe... slanted 23, carbon fiber looks like matte plastic, and the the tag on the inside of the tongue is upside down. I got then at Jimmy Jazz on release day. I called nike and they said get a refund tuff luck basically...
mad.gif
What did you want them to say?  If you're not happy with a product, return it. simple.

Just point of clarification to 7On and others calling guys out on their pairs...

It has to be said although this will be glossed over.

You DO realize that people's pictures ALL come out differently correct? Hue of the Blue will look different in all pics.

As for early release pairs.. theres been a myth thats begun to unravel making everyone believe if you got a shoe early its FAKE or Grey.. to which I say.. LOLOL

Does anyone realize how long these were in production and how many pairs were sent to Campus and other places just to get into peoples hands to build hype? MANY. So just like before when sites NOT named Air Randy and Marquee Sole were getting Nikes and Jordan early to release.. THIS release was no different and happened EVEN earlier.

Too many folks acting like authorities and have only worn shoes but never worked IN the industry. Its irresponsible commentation and flat out hating on many peoples hustle.

I KNOW ALOT of shady... and NOT so shady Shoe folks who sold AUTHENTIC Jordans.

If the so called Authorities on Jordans are just that... tell me this... When my Jordans were sent to me in an Old Retro Box FROM Beaverton Oregon early... does that mean THEY are indeed fake?

No offense to those who want to hate or knock others hustles but you should really calm down on calling everyone out when you are in fact NOT authorities.

For the ones BLATANTLY buying fakes... let em live. THEY know what they are getting.
great post ND

If someone had typed my pairs looked like fakes I wouldn't even flinch at the remark, but some people just have to go above and beyond to prove to the thread they fit in. As for all the followers and your insults towards me, you can save it, I'm not easily offended. But seriously, nice fake/real Concords hostes.

laugh.gif
good do yourself a favor and just go back to posting pictures of corn ball/crap t****s , that only made you seem tacky, your more recent comments make you seem like an ignorant D bag

Its all good my man... 
Im just sayin.. for the preservation of the thread... You dont want to look like the others who are hating just to hate ya know? I see too many dudes on a crusade and its mis directed.

No doubt Dealer.@verysteri, those SB's ain't mine, I couldn't careless.@hostes, you're trying you hard with the gifs, let it come to you naturally.

Its all good my man... 

No doubt Dealer.@verysteri, those SB's ain't mine, I couldn't careless@hosted, you're trying you hard with the gifs, let it come to you naturally.
you done flinched my man
laugh.gif

learn to check and then speak , nobody got riled up i just think you calling someone out just to troll is stupid

either way, your impossible to reason with, so lets stop cluttering the thread with the nonsense, happy new year my man

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

If someone had typed my pairs looked like fakes I wouldn't even flinch at the remark, but some people just have to go above and beyond to prove to the thread they fit in. As for all the followers and your insults towards me, you can save it, I'm not easily offended. But seriously, nice fake/real Concords hostes.

laugh.gif
good do yourself a favor and just go back to posting pictures of corn ball/crap t****s , that only made you seem tacky, your more recent comments make you seem like an ignorant D bag

I posted various t shirts after 1 person had, if that makes me tacky so be it, but you probably would have run out and bought them had people liked them.

Did anyone order from Finishline and pay via PayPal and not receive confirmation order, but the Status is still "pending" under your paypal account? I remember reading awhile back that orders without confirmation would be canceled but i haven't received any cancellation notices.

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by VVILL

just picked my babies up at the post office!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sent from NDC

bad thing is I have to go to the office first so I cant check my pairs right now
ohwell.gif

I was amazed on how much of a box size difference there is between a 12.5 and a 13
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thought the post office was closed today?
not in dominican republic
happy.gif
Lucky fam.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

mad.gif
What did you want them to say?  If you're not happy with a product, return it. simple.
manufacturer defect or your authorized dealers are selling variants. Either way I didn't do anything wrong in this I just want them to replace my shoes. Im sure I can get a voucher from nike but I've already went through the madness to get these put me on some sort of waiting list for the next restock and use my voucher. Not hard just fair

k9yxwl.jpg

How can anyone support a dude that pulls out full size runs of these??? Dude tagged his pics like he's doin it too.  If you copped from Air-Randy you bought FAKES. End of story.

30t6p3b.gif
at some of you NT OG's who condone air randy and the garabge moves he's making. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
indifferent.gif

Its all good my man... 

No doubt Dealer.@verysteri, those SB's ain't mine, I couldn't careless@hosted, you're trying you hard with the gifs, let it come to you naturally.
you done flinched my man
laugh.gif

learn to check and then speak , nobody got riled up i just think you calling someone out just to troll is stupid

either way, your impossible to reason with, so lets stop cluttering the thread with the nonsense, happy new year my man

Seriously, your effort level is impressive but you're not making any type of impact, only thing I can agree on is taking up of space and the clutter you're posting so happy new year to you too.

i was at rif.la the other day and some dude brought in a pair of concords to consign. they were an early pair fake but rif took them in anyways. afterwards when the dude left they told me that they took them only to examine them thoroughly for future reference, not for sale lol. but they also said that the average person would never be able to differentiate an early pair from a release pair when they are on someone's feet.

you done flinched my man
laugh.gif

Seriously, your effort level is impressive but you're not making any type of impact, only thing I can agree on is taking up of space and the clutter you're posting so happy new year to you too.
Ya'll got to stop with this and stop posting on this thread. Someone just take the L and move on or take it to the PMs. 
30t6p3b.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by 430AM

How can anyone support a dude that pulls out full size runs of these??? Dude tagged his pics like he's doin it too.  If you copped from Air-Randy you bought FAKES. End of story.

30t6p3b.gif
at some of you NT OG's who condone air randy and the garabge moves he's making. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
indifferent.gif

Im not sure if this is directed at me... but hey.. I'll bite.
I've never in ANY post I've made condoned the sell of fakes.  if you know me.. I've run a FakePolice website as well as helped shut down over 300 fake websites within a year.   However knowing the in's and outs of fakes... who does and who doesn't sell them.. and what Air Randy has access to.. I try to educate the uneducated.

You may want to pull up some old posts of mine. If you weren't talking about me... my apologies my man.

You may not have paid attention to a post I made letting folks know Randy has ALL the same access to the same materials and devices which produce Nike shoes as Nike does.  I mean you cant get much closer to Nike materials and fabrication than using an actual Nike Factory eh?

Theres alot of speculation and theories that do make me laugh and some which are closer to the truth than they realize but all be told.. Nike could stop this in a heart beat... but haven't taken the steps and really dont care to... other than threatening small mom and pop shops for selling early... suing barbershops and street dudes for selling fakes.. oh yeah.. and tellin Ebay they'd sue them for allowing fakes to be sold on their site.

But that just directed everyone to google and personal websites that erect every day..> notice they haven't touched Tabao or whatever that Asian websites called...
laugh.gif
Its all laughable.

But everyone can make their own choice on whats right and whats wrong.

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

has anyone got verification that their snipes order has hit the states? i haven't yet. last update was from dhl says it is being transported to the destination..

Ive ordered from snipes many times and it usually stays at 60% until the package is delivered. I find their tracking pretty pointless I just wait it out lol. Last time i ordered from them it took 2-3 months for the shoes to be delivered.
I'm really hoping you made a typo Tipsy and meant to type 2-3 weeks.

Lol no one loses, mostly all of us have a pair of these Concords, but you're right I'm potentially ruining info for people who haven't. Lets get back to the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom