Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cronus4

Originally Posted by Caliking03

AR is a fraud!!!!!!

I feel like this has been beaten to death, risen from the grave and then got beaten again.

And besides da slander, soon as his site is back up & runnin, ya Gonna clean his stock out of concords cuz da reality of it is Da value of these will stay high for a long time...plus as long as Him & marqueesole got da early pics sewn up, cats will relapse like pookie.
laugh.gif

AGREED
laugh.gif

On a positive note. I got my shipping confirmation from CT. Should expect them sometime next week. Good Luck to those who are still on the hunt.

Anyone else NOT receive a shipping confirmation email yet from CT? I guess I should start expecting the worst that my order will be cancelled...

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Idk wat people see in the "45".... Fake or not, it does nothing for me at all

45 has strong historical cache.
historical fail, I remember orlando taking the bulls apart.  It got so bad MJ thought a # change back to 23 would help.
You must have been watching the wrong series. MJ was fresh out of retirement and working his way back into form. He made a costly mistake at the wrong time, but to say Orlando was taking the bulls apart? That can be very misleading
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by hostos

heading out!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like mine loose. They dont crease as much. I usually keep the factory knot just one down from the top. 

Nah Man, that's exactly how you're supposed to wear em. I can tell he's an OG just by the way he's wearin em 
wink.gif

Sneekaz wrote:
these still sold for 375 with that packaging! 
eek.gif
 that wow
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...s_Shoes&autorefresh=true
he was honest about it tho....i know people are swapping out early's for rd's & taking pics with good boxes & sending ones looking like gbtss's 
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Tipsy

Originally Posted by windosw95

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Ive ordered from snipes many times and it usually stays at 60% until the package is delivered. I find their tracking pretty pointless I just wait it out lol. Last time i ordered from them it took 2-3 months for the shoes to be delivered.
I'm really hoping you made a typo Tipsy and meant to type 2-3 weeks.
laugh.gif
 No typo 2-3 MONTHS seriously. Its customs thats messing up the delivery time. First time I ordered from snipes was back when the white/ purple metallic ones came out and it only took 2 weeks to receive them, but now it takes much longer.

i bought those metallic purple 1's from snipes & it took about 3 weeks maybe a month but not 2 or 3 damn ....... & i was mad about the month

It's ridiculous because I placed my orders in on December 14th and I still haven't received any shipping information from Wellgosh nor Soleheaven

missed out on release date like most of y'all and waiting for prices to drop a bit but highly doubt it, if they dont and my money is right ill have to buy from the resellers
frown.gif

Not sure if anyone cares but here you go.  UK vs US.  The shoe on the right was bought from HS (UK) and the left Eastbay (US).  Both shoes are release date pairs.  
b8e364286d2e1b8ff9840be326ea40c6e09690cf_r.jpg
08336ff76fb91e10f2010573219e42a0e37a7ea5_r.jpg
bab1656a12f60b2049ef796961c72c8239b6c055_r.jpg
bce1646213f4052f4214ebd68fafa929566764da_r.jpg

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by hostos

heading out!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like mine loose. They dont crease as much. I usually keep the factory knot just one down from the top. 

Nah Man, that's exactly how you're supposed to wear em. I can tell he's an OG just by the way he's wearin em 
wink.gif
OG!  Im 31  yr old. Dont know how many NTERs older than me. 
laugh.gif

I was in 9th grade when the OG's dropped. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Sneekaz wrote:

eek.gif
that wow

I couldnt care less about the box. Nobody wears the box.  I still dont understand to this day why people cry over damaged boxes.  They sit in the closet and collect dust.

some people want the full deal guess they dont want to put them in a replacement box

30t6p3b.gif
at the carriers who handled that

my 2 orders from snipes are both in dallas already and i live in houston

and judging by how slow usps usually is i wouldn't be surprised if it's already in houston to be delivered tomorrow

my ct order will prolly be delivered this week as well

only order i don't know about is my natter order, i mean i know it shipped but didn't get tracking

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Sneekaz wrote:

eek.gif
that wow

I couldnt care less about the box. Nobody wears the box.  I still dont understand to this day why people cry over damaged boxes.  They sit in the closet and collect dust.

some people want the full deal guess they dont want to put them in a replacement box

30t6p3b.gif
my 1st pair is in a replacement box now.... im not fighting with that damn box whenever i want to wear them..same goes with the cool grays

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Sneekaz wrote:

eek.gif
that wow

30t6p3b.gif
my 1st pair is in a replacement box now.... im not fighting with that damn box whenever i want to wear them..same goes with the cool grays

laugh.gif
they got that jordan xviii thing going on one of the best though

I don't know about you guys but I have not seen these out on people's feet.

I got my pair thursday and I have worn them everyday. Been to the mall and various other places and just haven't seen them. Only place I saw them was at staples center when I went to the lakers game.

Got a lot of compliments, lot of folks telling me their stories on how they missed out. These shoes are comfortable...more so then the Cool Grey's IMO.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

wink.gif
OG!  Im 31  yr old. Dont know how many NTERs older than me. 
laugh.gif

I was in 9th grade when the OG's dropped. 
laugh.gif

I was in 7th grade when I got mine that year. My Dad and I picked up ours together
smile.gif
Those were the days. RIP Pops
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

eek.gif
that wow

hey at least he's keeping it 100 in the item description  and posting pics so you know what you getting 
grin.gif
Damn, thats cray. I copped the Infrareds from him. 
Hey Gotabdashoes who sent you those shoes? 

I think he got a 2 week suspension

Back
Top Bottom