Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

161_catbelly-940x626.jpg

damn oriental, cats

Anybody that's received their pair from End Clothing,
I just rechecked my tracking via FedEx that they provided and the status changed from
January 1st "arrived at FedEx location" Memphis, TN to
January 2nd "international shipment release" Memphis, TN.

I've never seen "international shipment release" before

Should I be worried? I've tried google searching but can't find a straight answer to what this means.

Anybody that already received their pairs, have you seen the same thing on your completed tracking?
Anybody else who ordered from End get this message?

my end clothing tracking was weird. it said it wasnt going to arrive to me until this week, but it came last week in time to rock for new years. very weird.

I faxed my customs form around 5pm and now my tracking says:
Jan 2, 2012 11:36 PM
In transit
MEMPHIS, TN
Package available for clearance

guess that means it going to be moving soon once customs looks at it.

didn't buy the 2011 Concords but I have the OG pair in decent condition. Went to wear them recently and with all the stuff on the news I seen about people shooting,tearing up malls, and acting ignorant for concords I didn't want to wear my OG's. Every time I see a pair of these now I think of stupidity, I don't want to be mistaken for one of the idiots that camped out weeks or broke into the mall to buy sneakers.... THANKS JB you found away to ruin my favorite pair of shoes.

I hate the stereotype that has surfaced with this release.    

laugh.gif
 you guys think you are breaking necks and people are admiring your shoes but in reality they are pointing and saying those are the shoes from the news that @#$@% are killing each other over.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

didn't buy the 2011 Concords but I have the OG pair in decent condition. Went to wear them recently and with all the stuff on the news I seen about people shooting,tearing up malls, and acting ignorant for concords I didn't want to wear my OG's. Every time I see a pair of these now I think of stupidity, I don't want to be mistaken for one of the idiots that camped out weeks or broke into the mall to buy sneakers.... THANKS JB you found away to ruin my favorite pair of shoes.

laugh.gif
 you guys think you are breaking necks and people are admiring your shoes but in reality they are pointing and saying those are the shoes from the news that @#$@% are killing each other over.
tired.gif

JB didn't do anything to ruin the image of the shoe.  Its them idiot people acting like damn fools.  On a side note, I was at a meet up for another pair in a public area when an elderly couple seen the shoe walking by and said "oh wow are those the shoes that were on the news, people going crazy over them?".  All I said was yeah unfortunately, and she asked if she could look at them and was looking at them weird like "whats so special?".  Crazy how these made national headlines.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

laugh.gif
tired.gif
I'd think they would be sizing you up to figure out the best way to steal them off your feet!

Originally Posted by cw2022

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

WOW, i had to quote this because my man here said "oriental".. 
roll.gif
thats where i copped mines, small world!!!!Arden Fair!!

Were you that orie... i mean, asian guy walking with his girl? You walked passed me
stunting with your kicks and secret santa hat.

If you saw a dude in the varsity red sixes sharing a nacho cinnamon pretzel with his mom.

That was me.

Btw...

Props to Kalon2k for the hookup. If it weren't for him, i wouldn't
have a pair (and i'm not talking about my cahones).

Ehh heh heh heh.

Over all I'm happy with this purchase. Most of the shoe seams to be pretty good quality little imperfections don't bother me at all. I'm just finding it hard to even think about breaking this pair in because the bottom is so icy I hate to start seeing piss away. One more reason why I love my breds .

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

WOW, i had to quote this because my man here said "oriental".. 
roll.gif

Were you that orie... i mean, asian guy walking with his girl? You walked passed me

If you saw a dude in the varsity red sixes sharing a nacho cinnamon pretzel with his mom.

That was me.

Btw...

Ehh heh heh heh.

i was with the asain guy with his girl, I had orange jacket with the orange hat, lol Secret Santa. asain dude said the N word more time then ive ever had 
roll.gif
roll.gif
, i remember the shoes but not the cinamon roll! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

That was me.

Btw...

Ehh heh heh heh.

i was with the asain guy with his girl, I had orange jacket with the orange hat, lol Secret Santa. asain dude said the N word more time then ive ever had 
roll.gif
roll.gif
, i remember the shoes but not the cinamon roll! 
laugh.gif
oh snap, i think i remember seeing someone with an orange jacket and hat in line.
laugh.gif

I was the one wearing everything Yankees with my 01 true blues

People ordering from snipes..WHere did you get the tracking # from? I only have 2 emails from them, first it was the cancelled email and then i got an email saying it was shipped..
ohwell.gif

My snipes orders have been shipped, i ordered 2 pairs under two diff accounts with diff. names but same addy....what are my chances of custom fees?

Back
Top Bottom