Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

3c71684ffcf12b4dd1ffb4828057f60edd9171ec_r.jpg

picked up my concords today - size fits bout the same as space jams these are all my 11.5s

ec0360b34889fbaef88324094cffdcfe7c908607_r.jpg

Im gonna break out the concords for sure cus my "DS" space jams went yellow in the box !

Originally Posted by magc840

Got my pairs in today from Jimmy Jazz. I usually get lucky with the quality but not this time. I had to mix up the two pairs to get not the best, but close enough. JB disappointed on this one. The pairs I have had crooked and peeling 23's, a bump on the PL on the toe box and glue here and there. Will post pics when I get the chance.
wow, peeling 23's. sorry to hear that brotha.
can't wait to see pics. i've yet to see peeling paint on these.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^ That's is why I and my brother video record any packages we order or buy that we get in so if there was a mix up or a possible scam from someone, we are covered.

A picture is worth a thousand words but a video never lies
wink.gif

pimp.gif
 I too, do the same

Wow, that's such a great idea! Did you ever have to use the video to submit as "evidence" in a dispute, if so, what was the outcome?

If the so called "restocks" are just left over product in stores then mens sizes will NOT be available. If there was a store that had any left over the employees or owners would be crazy to sale them retail. Sad world where I see people on Ebay with 10-12 pairs and some can't get one. What a shame!

I find it strange that my order from natterjacks arrived w/o a tracking # ever being sent me. Oh well. At least it arrived safe. Anyone else's arrived in so cal?

I live in San Diego, CA and one of my friends who lives 10 blocks away from got his pair today via USPS.
I was at work during my post office delivery, mail came but no shoes.
We both had the same sneakersaver shipping with no tracking just "international delivery"
My USPS usually leaves a card for package pick up if they deliver and no ones home.
Its just this is the first time dealing with a non trackable intl shipping..

Could anyone that's dealt with CT before provide some insight?
Would they send my shoes back?
Patience will probably be the virtue in this instance, just playing the waiting game tho is rough

i was wondering, did the champs sports website carry the concords, if so, was anyone able to order a pair from them?

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

i was wondering, did the champs sports website carry the concords, if so, was anyone able to order a pair from them?

Champs is the same thing as Eastbay. 

I got my only pair from Oqium a while back.  Only flaw was on one of the shoe, a small part of the PL was wrinkled.  It's okay tho, I'm just glad I got a pair.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Where is that EASTBAY rep?
he should have some info if eastbay restocks.

all you're going to hear is the same response all the major chains give.

"no restocks are expected"
"we have no info about that at this time"
"no"
"cannot confirm"
etc...

this is because 1) to avoid camp outs or even more online hype than already exists. 2) if they say yes but they don't get restocks then that means they lied.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Where is that EASTBAY rep?
he should have some info if eastbay restocks.

all you're going to hear is the same response all the major chains give.

"no restocks are expected"
"we have no info about that at this time"
"no"
"cannot confirm"
etc...

this is because 1) to avoid camp outs or even more online hype than already exists. 2) if they say yes but they don't get restocks then that means they lied.

i agree, but sometimes the generic answers are better than no answers.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I got my pair from CT today. I'm in California btw

When did they ship?
Did you opt for sneakersaver?

Who delivered?

Dec 26th I got a shipping email. Used the free shippingNo clue who delivered

Can't believe my CT order is still not here its been saying at my local delivery depot since Thursday, it shouldn't be sitting for so long. They better deliver it tomorrow

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

UPS just dropped my order from FNL. I have 2 questions and any feedback would be appreciated.
1. Do you any of you save the shoe horns? (I usually throw em away)
2. I have white glue at the toe. What's the best way to remove without messing up the patent leather?

Thanks.....
Ive noticed that if your post isn't about shipping from CT/some other UK site, or restocks it'll be ignored. So Ill give it a shot:
I save the shoe horns as long as they can help preserve the shape of the shoe. After awhile it'll become apparent that the horn isn't helping anymore so I toss them. Jordan probably charged you $20 for those so I'd suggest you keep em.

I had some nasty glue stains on my toe. If available, try and get a cotton swab (Q-Tip) and dip it in some nail polish remover. Gently rub where the glue is and it should start to come off. It may take awhile/a couple applications before you get it all. After, take a damp cloth and wipe away any excess nail polish remover that may remain on the patent leather, then dry spot. Then take a small dab of some soft loation (think something your girl would wear, without all the smelly #+%!) and rub it around the spot to prevent/buff out any dull spots taht may result.

Originally Posted by slvrbulletv6

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^ That's is why I and my brother video record any packages we order or buy that we get in so if there was a mix up or a possible scam from someone, we are covered.

A picture is worth a thousand words but a video never lies
wink.gif

pimp.gif
 I too, do the same

Wow, that's such a great idea! Did you ever have to use the video to
submit as "evidence" in a dispute, if so, what was the outcome?

I've had to submit it 3 times and of course the outcome was in my favor since I had video evidence
wink.gif

i missed out on these do you think resellers are going to raise the price as time goes on? or should i just suck the price up now?

Back
Top Bottom