Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by woodro

Originally Posted by dezno24

Originally Posted by ColdCity

ive dealt with end before & you will pay customs if you bought them yesterday the value is over $250 theres no way around it unless they just forget to bill you which is unlikely...... also when you get your tracking keep an eye on it because end is shipping single pairs in a sleeve so it very ovbious its a shoe box package....

i got the call and email from FedEx to fill out the customs form, but never got charged anything. I ordered 2 pairs together. Guess i got lucky! 

i got the email a bit ago for a fedex rep and it said nothing about paying anything...jus that i need to be on some registration in order to receive international packages and to give them info and fax or email it back

exactly i never got an email or call ordered 12/30/11 & i got my package yesterday... so basically it seems if you ordered & got an email or call you gonna get charged customs fees.... because you dont "have" to be registered with anything to receve international packages trust me

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by jcliz

I wonder how long citysole is willing to sit on their FSR at $500 a pair...smh http://citysole.com/shoe_...cPath=6&products_id=4747

But you get free laces!

& sadly im pretty sure they will sell out
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rcanent

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by rcanent

I may be in the minority here but that PM list helped a lot in an indirect way. Basically 6 of us from that PM listed joined forces and collectively, we secured about 70 to 80 pairs.
smokin.gif
and more on the way

word cashm0ney...if only they knew
good for you guys! hope you can save more children from getting ammonia!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by cnoriega

$150 per pair 
tongue.gif
 I'm tellin you man, you shoulda just pressed the send button. 
naw i'd rather get rid of the money first any day, it always comes back. plus i cant trade heat for concords when concords and my money are in such abundance right now..but sum guy said he paid 60$ for customs and he got 3 pairs  

You know I can't hate on you Woody, you doin yo thang! Hopefully all goes smoothly and $60 customs fee aint bad.

o no bro, never no hate with u dog...still may have to work sumthn out, u inspired me anyway

So Citysole's release date says Oct 2010 and those prices are stupid high.Whoever pays those prices when Ebay is cheaper deserves it with no lube.

Anybody do the pre-order through CT and use sneakersaver shipping that lives in the Southeast (preferably Florida) get their kicks already?
nerd.gif

ive dealt with end before & you will pay customs if you bought them yesterday the value is over $250 theres no way around it unless they just forget to bill you which is unlikely...... also when you get your tracking keep an eye on it because end is shipping single pairs in a sleeve so it very ovbious its a shoe box package....

i got the call and email from FedEx to fill out the customs form, but never got charged anything. I ordered 2 pairs together. Guess i got lucky! 

i got the email a bit ago for a fedex rep and it said nothing about paying anything...jus that i need to be on some registration in order to receive international packages and to give them info and fax or email it back

Cooo. i was worried at first b/c the total value was $412 on my cc.

yea im not sure if they charge like ppl seem to think...so u actually have ur already right? from release date?

yea im not sure if they charge like ppl seem to think...so u actually have ur already right? from release date?
After i sent the FedEx form back to dude, my shoes were delivered the next day.

same here filled out my form sent it back since its only 1 pair for personal use I wont be charged.  If it were several pair in different sizes it would be classified as a business purchase and subject to taxes and import fees.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Anybody do the pre-order through CT and use sneakersaver shipping that lives in the Southeast (preferably Florida) get their kicks already?
nerd.gif

I got mine yesterday and im in Cincinnati, so you should get yours soon.

IF YOU BOUGHT FROM THE END RESTOCK(NOT THE PRE-ORDER OR 2ND WAVE THE RESTOCK WHEN THEY UPPED THE PRICE) YOU WILL BE CHARGED CUSTOMS (IF YOU BOUGHT 1 PAIR OR TWENTY) .......BOTTOM LINE THERES NO WAY AROUND IT THE VALUE EXCEEDS $250 AIGHT'

IF YOU BOUGHT FROM THE END RESTOCK(NOT THE PRE-ORDER OR 2ND WAVE THE RESTOCK WHEN THEY UPPED THE PRICE) YOU WILL BE CHARGED CUSTOMS (IF YOU BOUGHT 1 PAIR OR TWENTY) .......BOTTOM LINE THERES NO WAY AROUND IT THE VALUE EXCEEDS $250 AIGHT'
When i get my pair next week if I have to pay I will if I don't I will post proof to end the salt shakin up in here.

nerd.gif

I live in Miami and I pre ordered from CT and used sneakersaver. I got my pair on Wed. Jan.4. I only ordered 1 pair though and I did not have any customs fees or anything.

Originally Posted by jeetah

When i get my pair next week if I have to pay I will if I don't I will post proof to end the salt shakin up in here.

salt shaking
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ive had a pair since 12/10 i got my 2nd yesterday & paid wayy less than you did/will im not salty i was trying to help until those asking for help turned into the know it alls
laugh.gif
roll.gif
plz post when you get hit with that fee on top of the raised price from end... im almost sure if im right we will never see you again or you will downplay the extra fee saying you dont care you got $$$ & your just glad you have one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiec312

nerd.gif

I live in Miami and I pre ordered from CT and used sneakersaver. I got my pair on Wed. Jan.4. I only ordered 1 pair though and I did not have any customs fees or anything.

I ordered with sneaker saver too and still haven't got my two pairs. It said it cleared customs and arrived at local delivery depot on Jan. 30th and now it says awaiting custom fees but I haven't been contacted. I'm getting worried I emailed CT today hopefully I get a response today

for those who received their CT orders of 2 pairs, did you get charged a custom fee? i did for bc3s but some people said they didnt.

Anybody order a pair from kicksole.com?  Used to be SneakerApe and I've seen mixed reviews about whether they are legit or not.  They have FSR which seems a little shady but they're asking $275 with free shipping. 

Originally Posted by eddiec312

nerd.gif

That makes sense...Miami would be a port for them to come into the country...either there or NY...so, with it being Friday now and I'm only 6 hours north in Tampa, I have  good feeling they'll be waiting for me when I get home today...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

salt shaking
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ive had a pair since 12/10 i got my 2nd yesterday & paid wayy less than you did/will im not salty i was trying to help until those asking for help turned into the know it alls
laugh.gif
roll.gif
plz post when you get hit with that fee on top of the raised price from end... im almost sure if im right we will never see you again or you will downplay the extra fee saying you dont care you got $$$ & your just glad you have one
laugh.gif
Cold is right. 
Fedex will mail you a separate bill after the delivery is maid. I order some shades for $100. I pick them up from the local depot and later recieved a bill for $20. It was like a week after but I have recieved them up to a month after.  

The lucky ones may get through but majority of the $260 concords from end will be hit with customs. 

No salt just from experience. End is notorious for claiming the correct value on customs. 

salt shaking
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

ill def relay whether i was charged, its not a big deal but i wud lik to kno how much tho, if anything

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

salt shaking
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Cold is right. 
Fedex will mail you a separate bill after the delivery is maid. I order some shades for $100. I pick them up from the local depot and later recieved a bill for $20. It was like a week after but I have recieved them up to a month after.  

The lucky ones may get through but majority of the $260 concords from end will be hit with customs. 

o after the delivery? hmmm

Back
Top Bottom