***Official Air Jordan XI Low Release Post 6/30/07***

dammit. i had NO plans on buying these damn things. now that i see more and more pics of them on....they're starting to appeal to me.

EDIT: the grey ones. not the black ones. those still look hideous to me.
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

Got the 2 colorways on reserve at my local Finishline. It's better that they do these pre-sale event rather than wake up early in the morning and line up. I hope they continue to do this with the next releases like the Aqua's and Bred 8's.

i think some footlockers are doing pre sales now because of finishline, footlocker sunrise mall in sacramento CA is doing pre sales on jordans starting with these 11s
Sac Town 916
Go KINGS!

In some pics the black joints look nice and then in some pics they grey ones look nice,I will decide this weekend
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Received my black/yellow pair this afternoon, will buy them in a couple weeks...

Very impressed with the quality. I am going to DS these until league starts up in the fall.
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

does anyone know how they fit compared to the older retro XIs? I'm trying to decide on an sz 8.5 or 9 anyone help me out?

^ Very good choice.

I saw them in person today at my local Footaction. Really nice IMO, and I will pick up a pair saturday morning.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
Has anyone besides FLInT worn the grey ones?? Do they get dirty EASILY?

If you look back a few pages, you will see that I said I've already worn my pair several times. And no, they don't get dirty easily. Mine still look brand new.
"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

lmao at newschool Jordan collectors. You guys buy any Jordan that comes out. these are GARBO compared to the OG colorways that retroed in 2003. PEACE.
Fort Lauderdale 954 Resider​

I'll be pickin up the Grey/Yellow pair...those are pretty nice
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

The CG's are nice and I the yellow is lighter in person but i can't compare them to the black/maize cause i havent seen those yet.

Those worried about creasing, a friend got his pair last wednesday and after a good 3 hour practice they creased up pretty badly.

Quote:
Those worried about creasing, a friend got his pair last wednesday and after a good 3 hour practice they creased up pretty badly.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

Saw these at undftd a couple of days ago and now I want then even more. Will WSS be receiving these

Whats up niketalk. I havent been on in a while but i have been lurking the site, every once in a while, and I must say that NT has fell off a little. What happened to sharing info and helping others out? Did JB hire people to take over the forum or what?

But anyway, I picked up the CG XI's thursday and i'm very happy. Quality is good as the ogs, nice colorway, and it's an new release worth getting. You just cant go wrong with the purchase.

Heres some picks.

m01a0223vk9.jpg

m01a0212ad8.jpg

m01a0209zt4.jpg

m01a0222na9.jpg

m01a0219tz8.jpg

m01a0213ai0.jpg

These are great...tax for me was 9 and change, wut about yall?

4unie69.jpg

4unie69.jpg

63wur2q.jpg

4pnrpkk.jpg

4znr8r7.jpg

4uat9xv.jpg

I shoulda copped those
68mij2t.jpg

why do stores have these? This pic is from last week
6bxunq0.jpg
Team G-Code
We Definitely Gets Busy​

I'm really looking forward to the silvers. I gotta wake up at 7:30am tomorrow, I havn't waken up early for a Jordan release in a while.
TEAM KING KOOPA

Is Eastbay, FootLocker, FootAction and Champs Sports down for everyone? I was trying to check on some codes to see if they would work but can't even access those sites.

can someone post the link for the cool greys 4 finishline.com and eastbay.com... and does anyone have any discount codes for these

just wait till 12 man, they wont sell out right away I promise
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Back
Top Bottom