***Official Air Jordan XI Low Release Post 6/30/07***

JUST GOT MINE FROM FINISHLINE.COM FOR 96 DOLLARS SHIPPED USE CODE "141445" FOR 20 PERCENT OFF!

$99 shipped, glad i checked NT before i got em from PYS for $124 shipped.......hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............copped the silvers........these will keep me from un DS`ing my cool grey mids for the summer, he he he

ONE QUESTION, i almost never use ups, do they make you sign for the UPS ground stuff? or will they leave it at the doorstep most of the time?
F/S JORDAN XVII WHITE/RED SZ 12 DEADSTOCK WITH DVD, BOTH LACE COVERS AND SUITCASE

i went to my local army & navy store to pick up a pair of silver-zest white xi and i saw a pair of blackcat iii's on clearance for $75 plus a buy one get 2nd pair 50% off offer and i said you cant beat that with a bat so i copped both pairs for $152.89

good look nflowshoe...got my 11.5 for 98 shipped.

But most importantly, I got that 11.5 sitting in my room bare-chested with boxers on and not up at 8:00 this morning
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

dammit. just got the grey ones >:
mad.gif
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

So I went ahead and got the grey ones when I saw the code. There was no shipping change added in and it came to $91.

I mean, they are kinda the only color of this style of XI low I ever liked at all. Since MJ did wear them in the good old days, I can justify it.

"Gentry Is The OG Killer" - 3thaman

Quote:
I wonder why FL did this. I'm glad they did though
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

^ i think because they know its a weaker release so theyre trying to move as many units as possible before they go on the sale racks. For me I dont care, I'm a fan of the XI's regardless. The FL code was great!
FIGHT ON!

I don't think finishline does that on purpose. They've left codes open on a number of popular releases of late as well. Thanks for the 20% code by the way. Mine came to $98+ shipped. Variance on that comes by way of the differing sales tax rates by state I believe. Not sure why we got free shipping, but I'll take it.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

On finishline.com homepage it says "My Summer 07 Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more". Weird though, in the fine print it says can't be combine with any other discount but it still worked with the 20% off. Oh well, as long as it went through it don't matter. Thanks to dude for the code earlier.

Quote:
they know its a weaker release so theyre trying to move as many units as possible before they go on the sale racks
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Much Props to NFLOWSHOE for the code....totally forgot bout this code..wish I remembered it so I could've used it on some other stuff I order earlier this week. Thanks again.

Code worked proper for me. at 2:43 am, very souped i dont have to wake up in 5 hrs
I'm the Best, hands down. Like 6:30

Well now I tried to place an order on footlocker.com, and it gave me an error when at the end of the checkout process. I give them a call, and they tell me that they are "updgrading the system" and to call them back in 20 minutes. BS!!!

why is finishline giving me an error when adding the cg to my shopping cart?????? PLEASE HELP!!!!

LKS17699 is the footlocker code I used for 15% off I think, and although the code went through the discount didnt reflect. What gives?!?

thanks for the code for finishline.com $99+ shipped / now I wont have to wake up early and see many heads trying to line up. Lots of Jordan heads here in the 209 area. :lol:
laugh.gif
I guess now I can sleeep gooooooood! Next stop the Aquas :rofl:
roll.gif

nice to see everybody got what they wanted but yall better enjoy these deals while it last cause it wont be like this in a couple months. lol
seventeen livin a millionair's dream
algiers 1.5 ya heard me!

Just used the 20% off code at finishline.com. If I didn't decide to get on the computer before going to buy them I would have paid full price vs. the $91.99 with the coupon! Thanks to nflowshoe for sharing the code.

Damn, FSR $69.00 on swoosh, I regret being broke right now.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

My footlocker only got 18 pairs, the manager told me that the greys were more limited than the black/yellows.
Not much of a story for me. Woke up at 7:30, rolled into the mall at 8, left at 8:05.
I'm satisfied with them, but the quality seems a bit on the lower end.

TEAM KING KOOPA​

Back
Top Bottom