***Official Air Jordan XI Low Release Post 6/30/07***

im getting the CGs today for $80.50, im contemplating on also getting the other pair also. and i kind of like the women's ones. but if i get them id have to get them off of finishline and get the biggest sz,13. hmmm. i seen all them in person tho. i like the look of them. any1 copping the wmns?

thanks for the finishline code, 91.99 shipped isnt bad. the CG's looked pretty good in person. first jordans ive bought since the black/silver 8's :lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks for the code bro! Got me and my son Zens, and my daughter AM 90s that were on sale.
Might have to get my wife something later.

Order Subtotal $184.96
Shipping* $0.00
Tax $12.21
Discount -$36.99

ORDER TOTAL $160.18

Credit Card $160.18
Estimated Winner's Circle Credits 160.18

I usually dont order my kicks online but with this discount code its hard to resist. So how is finishline when it come to shipping and the quailty of the kick when you get them?

Also is there anyway I can use this or other coupon's in store?
Team Pistons
We got the best kicks in the League
OLSM #1 in Michigan MSU 4L8O15S16T23!42

Easiest release in my life so far...

Felt like a dummy being at the mall by myself at 730....copped both at champs (even tho I was plannin on getting 1)

End result... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
WE BELIEVE.
Say it aint so, J-Rich...say it aint so...​

I just talked to a finishline rep this morning about adding the 20% online code because I forgot and she said they dont apply to brand new jordan releases and that they'd change all those orders to retail price on Monday. Is this true? Anyway, I cancelled my order but then she said they'd dont know if it'd get processed before the order. Whatever, still a FSR so I reordered it with the code this time, regardless of what she said. Was this sales rep full of @#%$ though?

Good looks on the code just ordered the CG's for 99.58! Hope everything goes well, I have never ordered from Finishline.

Oh yea I went out this morning and was the first person at Finishline in College Station TX, and they said they didn't have any size 9 or 9.5, WTH!! I called yesterday and the manager told me no pre sales, and that he had a full size run. Get there this morning and they tell oh the @#%$ employees bought them!

I was pissed. So I called customer service and she calls the store and they told her they only got a size 9.5. So I say I'll take that. Then she says oh it sold this morning! I said to who I was the first person here. Then she gets all snotty, @#%$. So long story short I filed a complaint with the BBB, and the Texas State Attorney General.

Come home, get on here and now I'm getting them for cheaper than the store, so @#%$ those shady @#%$ guys over there. I hope everything goes well with Finishline online. Thanks again for the code, and sorry about ranting on, but that @#%$ just pissed me off.

if you get an order confirmation, I would hope they cannot change your order
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

I felt like i was in some western movie where the wind is blowing and no one is around lol. I was by myself for the most part. Easiest cop in my life. Glad i got mine. Hope everyone who wants a pair gets theirs.

2 pairs left at my mall 5 minutes after open...had to go a .5 size down and get 11.5. Got home saw a full size run on eastbay so I ordered my 12. :smile:.

Got mine on friday but gotta go back and get an 81/2 cause they feel big and I'm always a 9 on jordans. Did anyone else feel like these were big.

Quote:
I just talked to a finishline rep this morning about adding the 20% online code because I forgot and she said they dont apply to brand new jordan releases and that they'd change all those orders to retail price on Monday. Is this true?
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

I went to shoe city after I got of work( I work the night shift). Anyway I was the only one there but I passed I didn't like them in person. I'll wait for the mids those are my grails.
"It never stops, when my mama ask me will I change
I tell her yeah but it's clear I'll always be the same
Until the end of time"

just woke up, about to cop off finishline.com since its cheaper...haha...was going to head to the mall..guess not now...ill save me lots of money by using the code..thanks.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XI OG sz11, Jordan II white/red/black sz11, & others for SALE L@@K!!.....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

STOCKED SHELVES HERE. fully stocked.
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

I'm not sure about these.... I want the CG XI's soooooooo bad, but I'm not really feeling the ie's. I don't have a single pair of gray shoes. This code is making the decision even more difficult.
Wanted:Indiglo sz9.5 or 9
Wanted: Any DS mid XI's sz 9.5

Hey, the black ones aren't bad looking at all in person! The women ones look REALLY good! But the CG's are the pick of the litter. I got mine from Footlocker online, went this morning on my break to the mall and copped them again and canceled the original order

Decided against it...
Hopefully FNL codes work like this in the future. Aqua VIII... :D
happy.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

I like the prices everyone got. Mine were 68.00 each, and my daughter's were 20. It sucks that they didn't make the maize's smaller than pre-school. Anyway, these shoes are the sickness and I cannot wait for the nxt ones to launch. Good job JB.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Copped the CG's and they are fresh, don't stand up to the cobalts but a very nice retro colorway. After seein the retro card I gottta cope the blk/reds

I'm most likely gonna pick up a pair of the CG's in a couple of hours, but I was wondering, do these start to squeak like the retro low from a few years ago?

Back
Top Bottom