***Official Air Jordan XI Low Release Post 6/30/07***

SMH at those LS XI IE's. I love that Azure Color but the IE print is wack on those. I think somone photoshoped ones with just low patent leather those would be fire if they released

Quote:
Is there a difference betweens Mens and Kids sizes?
687273614_2bbd9a6de0.jpg

your blasian persuasion!
www.myspace.com/ardella

got my pair the other day, 70 dollars shipped............. was gonna cop two pairs but saving money for summer. They look good. I didnt want anything to do with the lows when i first saw but the CGs got me as always. No regrets
Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead

looking for size 13's

copped the cg lows. got them at finishline.com with the 20% off code. and finishline is giving free shipping. so i had to cop at $99 shipped.

Where's that 25% coupon that I've hearing about??
PM me if you are looking for:

DS OLNL sz11
DS Mist IV sz 10.5
NDS Nash 90

The code was not for 25% it was 20%. Look on page 5, it is posted by nflowshoe. Unsure if it will still work though.

got them for 63 at the employee store love them. found some neutral grey laces at ross from some tb huarache 64s experimented. tell me what u think

^ a dude who has been a member for one day already saying SMH, that deserves an SMH
"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

SMH at those LS XI IE's Azrue Color they are :x
sick.gif
Quote:
found some neutral grey laces at ross from some tb huarache 64s experimented. tell me what u think
Team AtlantaBraves

BanginKhmer good look on those XI's the laces look cool it neutralizes them.. i had the same idea when i got my yellow/blk I's from the pack. i put in black instead of yellow laces.. i think the white laces in the XI make the Stick out.. so im going to use your idea and clam them down a bit.. Thanks for the idea.

i guess everyone is happy with these release. :lol:
laugh.gif
mine should arrive in friday. if anyone whose askin about Finishline's delivery service " its pretty good" the only thing is that make sure ur home when it arrives because they use the a finishline box and if u live in an area where someone steals packages then ur in trouble. They also package it okay unlike eastbay :smh:
smh.gif
package =damage

does anyone else think that they run a little tight? The elastic footbindings are really snug.........might have to get 1/2 a size bigger.

Back
Top Bottom