:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

I'm curious with how you guys are dming them, I used my Iphone for the playoffs and I got them and I used my work computer for these and I did not get them how about you guys??

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

Well NTSF RSVP is closed and all DMs have been sent out. I Got Nuthin. Only people that I heard got one sent the DM under 1 minute. Well on to Serramonte, land of the beasts. Good luck to all those still on the hunt.

Should still have a good shot at Serramonte.  Just get there early enough and best spot is HOH. Goodluck bro

Apparently 45 seconds wasn't fast enough for Seattle niketown but I was also too late or playoffs in that same amount but it's coo I got 4 pairs of playoff anyways rd morning and plan on the same for these Rd morning... Good lucks to those who aren successful though that bs twitter RSVP...

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

^^^^ Didn't serramonte hand out wristbands already?

most likely., they usually do thursday morning.  Still a good chance to copp I think.  Last time for playoffs the ran out of bands and I didnt get one. I just showed up around 7 and still got my pair.  Worth a try

I just DM Nikeboston 8m after they posted but have yet to post that all DM were sent out...anyone use NTboston for the playoffs and what was there tweet time?
Scott  

Originally Posted by just blaze

most likely., they usually do thursday morning.  Still a good chance to copp I think.  Last time for playoffs the ran out of bands and I didnt get one. I just showed up around 7 and still got my pair.  Worth a try
I know this is way off topic but what time did you start camping for wristbands for the 12's?

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by just blaze

I know this is way off topic but what time did you start camping for wristbands for the 12's?

Got there around 630am thur. From what I remember people started lining up midnight.  They only gave out like 150 bands and at least 200+ did not get bands.

Originally Posted by spenna316

I just DM Nikeboston 8m after they posted but have yet to post that all DM were sent out...anyone use NTboston for the playoffs and what was there tweet time?
Scott  

I sent a DM to them about 45 seconds after they tweeted it.  I still have not received a confirmation either.  What size did you request?!

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Originally Posted by spenna316

Scott  

I sent a DM to them about 45 seconds after they tweeted it.  I still have not received a confirmation either.  What size did you request?!

sz12.  Well, 45 seconds you should be fine. I know I am probaby SOL but it was worth a shot...the boston sneaker scene is nowhere near as bad as NTLA or any of those stores so maybe I will get lucky.  

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

this RSVP $#!+ is ******ed....its literally a random draw regardless what time you DM them.....you're trying to tell me all those pairs were RSVPd in less than 2 minutes? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

This is why I didnt make a twitter..
I would just be too annoyed if it didnt work out..

they just posted that it is now closed...cross them fingers and pray you get the confirmation.  I have yet to recieve any word...kicks10123 posted seconds after the post so he prob is the one to ask about potential confirmations

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Nike Santa Monica, don't fail me now! Sent my DM 10-20 seconds in.
Sent mine 36 secs after the tweet now watch me still strike out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My homie knows dude who runs niketown seattles twitter and said that they specifically go thru DMs that were sent by friends and family and get them RSVPed first then it's jus random... That's bs

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

My homie knows dude who runs niketown seattles twitter and said that they specifically go thru DMs that were sent by friends and family and get them RSVPed first then it's jus random... That's bs
Call corporate and get that guy fired. You got to call these guys out that make it unfair for everyone else to get a pair.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Hope ya'll were ready with NTSM I gave you guys the heads up...

Good call bruh! Thanks. Got mine in within 30 seconds. 

Back
Top Bottom