:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

This is 1000% easier than NDC. The only hard part is waking up hella early in the morning, get to the city between 8 and 9 AM, and finding parking.

I agree. Just get there at a decent time and you can find street parking all over. I rather deal with NTLA then NTSM cos there's more parking usually available and you don't have to pay for it. At least last time I didn't have too

Originally Posted by just blaze

locked in my pair at NTSF
pimp.gif

How early did you get yours in and when did you get the DM back For NTSF

I know this RSVP thing isn't working for everyone. But so far so good for me and I agree that this is 1000% better than online or even camping. The true test I think for this system will be something like the Bred XI's or maybe even the Cavs coming out next weekend which I hope to get.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

pimp.gif

Sent mine about 45secs after and got a DM in 35mins.

Damn, I was in at 2mins and I havent gotten a thing back.  Thanks bruh.

i sent my dm at 43 sec after they tweeted...and i just got my confirmation...about 45 min later.  whew!  daddy got some new kicks!!

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

pimp.gif

Man, what sucked is I just started driving when I got the twitter alert through my text messages.  I literally stopped cuz I was in a shopping plaza parking lot but I had my DM ready with "# , First, Last name, size" on my blackberry.  probably sent it in still in about 30 secs.  Felt so flustered though. lol

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I do not understand why Cleveland doesn't have a Niketown or House of Hoops. It's rather ridiculous

Lebrons not there anymore.
roll.gif

Damn I didn't know Lebron determined what Niketowns or HOH are located thats news to me 
eek.gif

Bruh I feel you. I was in my car on the freeway, in the left lane. By the time I saw it and got off the exit I got it in at about 2mins after and I still dont have a DM back yet. The not knowing is like waiting in line right now with no wrist band. Thanks though.

It's crazy cause my lady DM'd NTSF at the same time as I.

Needless to say, I got a pair and she did not!

Well NTSF RSVP is closed and all DMs have been sent out. I Got Nuthin. Only people that I heard got one sent the DM under 1 minute. Well on to Serramonte, land of the beasts. Good luck to all those still on the hunt.

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

It's crazy cause my lady DM'd NTSF at the same time as I.

Needless to say, I got a pair and she did not!

Was it for the same size? 
Only explanation is that they probably got less inventory on these compared to the Playoffs 12... I know some stores didn't even get these at all.

I guess everyone in Los Angeles must have been after these. Its safe to assume that you have to DM within 15-20 seconds or you're out.

Back
Top Bottom