:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by spenna316

they just posted that it is now closed...cross them fingers and pray you get the confirmation.  I have yet to recieve any word...kicks10123 posted seconds after the post so he prob is the one to ask about potential confirmations

Yea, post up if you do get a confirmation. 

Took a little less than a minute for Santa Monica. That means I'm out. Gonna have to wake up at 5am Saturday and try NDC.

Originally Posted by silvergs

got the santa monica confirmation!
Me too! Woop! Should be a nice day in Santa Monica on Cinco De Mayo. Might get drinks after I pickup my pair
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Me too! Woop! Should be a nice day in Santa Monica on Cinco De Mayo. Might get drinks after I pickup my pair
glasses.gif

That was quick.. looks like I'll be waking up early on Saturday 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

So does replying back the fastest better your chance with getting a reserve, or is it really luck?
Apparently its all luck. 

So does replying back the fastest better your chance with getting a reserve, or is it really luck?

I think so, but some people think it's still random.  That hasn't been confirmed by Nike or the employees. 
I sent my DM about 45 seconds after their tweet. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I think so, but some people think it's still random.  That hasn't been confirmed by Nike or the employees. 

Nike will never reveal the key, because some may take advantage of it.

In a way its good (gives everyone a "fair" chance), but in a way its bad (people who reply back less than 10 seconds still don't get a reserve).

I don't know; to me it appears to be randomized. But we'll never truly know I guess.

They claim it's "first respond, first serve" on the RSVP info page, but there's probably still some shadiness that goes on with the selection process since there have been several instances now that people didn't get a confirmation when they sent a DM within a minute. So who really knows? Maybe if you called corporate to police each store, then they can make it more fair for everyone. It wouldn't be hard to do so either since there's timestamps on the DMs and you can tell whether or not the person in charge of the Twitter is following the policy or just hooking homies up.

Sometimes a minute just isn't fast enough. You have hundreds of people watching the page at once and scrambling. A lot can happen in a minute. I honestly say 10 seconds or under. Any more than that, SOL.

They claim it's "first respond, first serve" on the RSVP info page, but there's probably still some shadiness that goes on with the selection process since there have been several instances now that people didn't get a confirmation when they sent a DM within a minute. So who really knows? Maybe if you called corporate to police each store, then they can make it more fair for everyone. It wouldn't be hard to do so either since there's timestamps on the DMs and you can tell whether or not the person in charge of the Twitter is following the policy or just hooking homies up.

This applied to me when it came to the Playoffs.  I responded with a snap of a finger and got confirmations.

Originally Posted by PedroCerrano

glasses.gif

That was quick.. looks like I'll be waking up early on Saturday 
mad.gif
This is getting out of hand, i didnt take a lunch today so i can stay in front of the computer.... ridiculous...i guess its better than waiting all night...two weekends ago, i got to HOH at 530am and there was 100 ppl infront of me waiting for playoff xii(got the last pair of 10.5), some waiting at 11:30 the night before.....i see future releases getting more and more hectic. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the employees already know the hastags and times when the RSVP's will go live and tell their peeps in advance. Second time I strike out with this method. First time was on the playoffs but I DM'd them 2 minutes after. This time, I DM'd them 36 seconds after the tweet.

Did anyone here do the RSVP for the Playoff XII's at NTNY. Whats the procedure once you get to NTNY line up or just walk in the store.Got the DM back for the XI lows saying i have a pair reserved for NTNY, show up at 10am-12pm.  

Originally Posted by PedroCerrano

I wouldn't be surprised if the employees already know the hastags and times when the RSVP's will go live and tell their peeps in advance. Second time I strike out with this method. First time was on the playoffs but I DM'd them 2 minutes after. This time, I DM'd them 36 seconds after the tweet.
I think that is a given...that one guy posted 3:30 for Santa Monica and the tweet came a few minutes after

Remember there are hundreds of people trying to RSVP just like you. Even if you send it under 1 minute it will not be guaranteed cause it will still depend on what size you want and how many people trying to go after the same size. I know stores get more of the most common sizes and less pairs of any sizes 11 n up. I think in this scenario if you are sizes 11 n up, your chances are smaller than someone who's trying to get a size 10. Cause they have less pairs on the bigger sizes.

Back
Top Bottom