:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by ColdCity

whats the closest NT to chicago with a rsvp?
nerd.gif
i wanna try it out

I thought Chicago has a Niketown???

and Miami too, but they both arent listed on the RSVP page.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

whats the closest NT to chicago with a rsvp?
nerd.gif
i wanna try it out

I thought Chicago has a Niketown??? 

They do... 

It's on Michigan Ave

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I got a DM back from NTNY

Nothing for me lol I sent em a DM like 40 min after they posted so idk
yea might be SOL. I sent one to roosevelt 35 minutes after they tweeted and didnt get it. its not that easy to RSVP

Originally Posted by BigPaulie24

New to the board.

NO! red laces gotta go... leave them og
welcome to the board

Thank you. I like the red because it breaks them up a bit, and the white laces give it that clean look. But ill be switching back and forth to the red and white.

DM'd to NTNYC literally 1 minute after they posted on twitter....didnt get a response......cross county, here i come =/

wow, I DMd literally LESS THAN 2 minutes after NTNY tweeted, and didnt get a DM back, now they just tweeted:

All DMs have been sent for the Air Jordan 11 Retro Low RSVP. If you did not receive a DM, you are not registered for this launch line

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

oh well, $ saved

i was guessing the same thing. i dm'd both roosevelt and nyc 2min after posting and no reply oh well i'll get them online if not money saved

this RSVP $#!+ is ******ed....its literally a random draw regardless what time you DM them.....you're trying to tell me all those pairs were RSVPd in less than 2 minutes? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Just sent my first DM on twitter and about the 4th communication ever on the dam thing to NTLV 15 mins after they posted. Hope I did it right haha

Edit: You use the Direct Messages thing right and not just post up a regular tweet? I searched the hashtag and people tweeting their names and *%*%?!?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

this RSVP $#!+ is ******ed....its literally a random draw regardless what time you DM them.....you're trying to tell me all those pairs were RSVPd in less than 2 minutes? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
you are probably right. they should just go back to camping, first come first serve. people rolling dices now to buy kicks with the RSVP.
Im pretty sure NTNY has over 500 pairs instock

Back
Top Bottom