:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by spenna316

This release in some aspects reminds me of the cough drop foams. Everyone passed and hated on how the didnt have the solid red sole. Now...cd foams cant be had forless than 250. These will be the same...you will be sorry you slept

Cough drops sat for months and months, they hit outlets and prices were slashed. these didnt sit. and they wont go up in value

IF YOU WANT THESE JUST WAIT, PRICES WILL DROP!!!! im seeing prices a little over $200

$10 says if a bunch of people arent idiots and sit on their cash for a bit the prices will dip under $200 and everyone will be happy. trust me, hype with these arent that big if you have cash you can get them easily for not that much more but if you wait you can save 20-30 more bucks i bet.

Most of the spots in my area have sold out. Glad I was able to get a pair...I personally like the lows, nice change of pace....

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Picked up my pair at 4:06 pm, thanks fam again for the info. That was straight NT love right there.

No stress, no waiting in line, no online bull-donkey, and no loss of sleep
smile.gif

No problem man glad you could get a pair....I went out Sat night got drunk so 5am was def a no go, called a bunch of stores and finally found some sz. 13's and was able to get myself a pair around the same time I saw your initial looking for a pair post.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by sniper

Very easy cop. My spot had a good size run where they handed out tickets before opening. Line was short so they just asked if anyone wanted doubles. It was just myself and a few others who wanted more as I needed to see how they fit and they definitely run a half-size big...
Also, I went with a lace-swap and I'm definitely feeling them more now...

photo33.jpg

I like it.
pimp.gif
i dunno about the flat laces, but I like it.When I get mine from ndc I'm gonna try some white/red laces in mine.Will post pics
red laces are gonna leave red dye on that mesh....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Very easy cop. My spot had a good size run where they handed out tickets before opening. Line was short so they just asked if anyone wanted doubles. It was just myself and a few others who wanted more as I needed to see how they fit and they definitely run a half-size big...

I like it.
pimp.gif
i dunno about the flat laces, but I like it.When I get mine from ndc I'm gonna try some white/red laces in mine.Will post pics

nerd.gif

suprised these arent selling or reselling ive got 3 pairs of these and do not want them any suggestions anybody? these are a flop for resellers

Originally Posted by Spookz312

suprised these arent selling or reselling ive got 3 pairs of these and do not want them any suggestions anybody? these are a flop for resellers
return them to the store. done
and the reason these did so poorly is because 

a.) theyre a all white 11 like the anniversary 11s which sold piss poor resell wise

b.) the Cavalier 4s are coming next week and thats where the hype for May is.

Originally Posted by inter1032

photo33.jpg
can you post more pics of that?

Dude could've atleast took off the nike lace holder!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

photo33.jpg

I like it.
pimp.gif

i lace swap almost every pair of my shoes. I threw black laces in my concords. %$$* never happen. i have red/black laces in my white/red/black VIs... never happen. i had bred laces in my white/red/black 13s... never happen. in all my years of lace swapping, no dye spots have every occurred.
devil.gif

Passed for myself, ended up grabbing two pairs for a friend in Canada. First order on Ndc got all the way to the submit order then screen went blank... Hurried up and went through the process again, blank screen again. Went back and gone... Minute later two PayPal payment emails, 30-45 mins later two Ndc conf emails. Now I'll have an extra pair not my size
ohwell.gif
... Not sure if I'll send it back, sell it or have a change of heart when i see in person and try to trade for my size....

It clearly shows that anything that's not hyped up doesn't sell.. Laughing at all you cheap @$S$ re-sellers & hypebeasts!..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

My local Finishline had a 9.5 return right before closing.
Can go get in the morning if anyone needs..

Looking for this, let me know if you can still secure it.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

probably the ugliest 11 imo. The red laces help out tho.

to each his own. imo, the white/red, white/north carolina blue. pretty much every other low top 11 and every IE. disgusting.. but hey. like what you like. #!@# everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom