Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

I saw both sitting on the display at champs in the deptford mall but the red pair looked like. 13/14 and the navy was an 11. One kid was buying a pair, don't know if it was that display 11 but it seems like any leftovers are probably gone or will be.

I went to pick up my Blues and FTA still had the Reds on display, i walked over to JJ and they had the Reds on display i was surprised... But the Blues were no where to be found, when i was at FTA dude came in asking about the Blues. They were soldout, so he got some woven AF1s instead... Not a bad choice IMO.... The Reds getting no love, Suge isnt happy about that
wink.gif

I got the blues off the humbug entered the raffle not even really wanting them. Are ppl really feeling these like that?

I will check both pairs well when I get to the crib. For the person asking about the state, California. I checked in with Niketown and they seemed to be pretty busy in the AM. It looks like some a lot of stores got them. I don't know what the whole point of the raffle was.

The store I got mine from didn't have them on display. Don't know why. But they just asked me for my size and brought them out.

I will check both pairs well when I get to the crib. For the person asking about the state, California. I checked in with Niketown and they seemed to be pretty busy in the AM. It looks like some a lot of stores got them. I don't know what the whole point of the raffle was.

The store I got mine from didn't have them on display. Don't know why. But they just asked me for my size and brought them out.
L.A.?

I ate off the app but them navys look cold and wanna rock them ASAP.

Only 14s were left in my neck of the woods. The white and reds were plentiful.

Got the blue off the raffle, now I should of gotten the red. No more sz8.5. For the big footer in the eastbay, shiek shoes in southland got sz11 and up for both cw

I got the blues off the humbug entered the raffle not even really wanting them. Are ppl really feeling these like that?

are you asking, because you want us to convince you to like them, or you want to know if you can sell them?

the psychology of "fitting in"

AMG said it best..."talking bout they rims and all they damned tennis shoes"

Let's be real...this generation does what it's told and are they're entitled.

:rolleyes instead of talking ABOUT my generation, why don't you talk TO us instead.

Whining doesn't fix a problem

Last edited:

That fact that you know who AMG is  
smokin.gif

Whatever Bro, theres no science to copping from FNL.
You can also get into the site by refreshing, all the spash page is doing is refreshing for you.

I actually completely agree with this. I have practiced the "patience method" with fnl splash screen and haven't missed a release in over a year. Just gotta wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom