Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Whatever Bro, theres no science to copping from FNL.
You can also get into the site by refreshing, all the spash page is doing is refreshing for you.
I actually completely agree with this. I have practiced the "patience method" with fnl splash screen and haven't missed a release in over a year. Just gotta wait it out.
If the best advice you guys can give people is to sit and watch the splash screen for 3 hours in hopes that there are still pairs when the site comes up then great, more power to you.

Outside of yeezys I don't think there has been anything released on FNL in the last year that wasn't easily available on another site or locally.  It's 2016, copping GR Jordans is not difficult anymore.  It can be irritating at times but really isn't anywhere as bad as 2-3 years ago.

FNL shipped 
mean.gif
. I canceled that **** right after I ordered and they shipped anyway.

FNL shipped :smh: . I canceled that **** right after I ordered and they shipped anyway.
Did they refund you your money?
I know a guy who ordered some Kobes from NDC but cancelled the order cuz he ended up buying them from Champs. They refunded his money and a week later they showed up to his house. :rofl: They never charged him again.

I know a guy who ordered some Kobes from NDC but cancelled the order cuz he ended up buying them from Champs. They refunded his money and a week later they showed up to his house.
roll.gif
They never charged him again.
Wish I was that lucky.

Free shoes or you still being charged despite cancelling it?
I know a guy who ordered some Kobes from NDC but cancelled the order cuz he ended up buying them from Champs. They refunded his money and a week later they showed up to his house.
roll.gif
They never charged him again.
They hit me with the okie doke. Charged me on the spot. I called them right after I won The Draw, and they told me it wasn't 100% guaranteed they would cancel; only a request. So I'm just gonna have to wait for them to get here so I can take em up to the local spot 
mean.gif
. #Overcooked

:rolleyes instead of talking ABOUT my generation, why don't you talk TO us instead.

Whining doesn't fix a problem

I try everyday at work. Kids these days just don't listen.

I give assignments, they don't utilize Google.

Then I hit them with my encyclopedia anecdotes and they hit me with the "'don't you mean Wikipedia mister"

I try and bash it into their heads.

DELAYED GRATIFICATION.

The lesson for the day.

:lol:

I try everyday at work. Kids these days just don't listen.

I give assignments, they don't utilize Google.

Then I hit them with my encyclopedia anecdotes and they hit me with the "'don't you mean Wikipedia mister"

I try and bash it into their heads.

DELAYED GRATIFICATION.

The lesson for the day.

laugh.gif
Lol, shout out to you for being a teacher. I know that **** hard because the muh*****s in my graduating high school class were complete ***** lol

Lol, shout out to you for being a teacher. I know that **** hard because the muh*****s in my graduating high school class were complete ***** lol

:lol:

It's sad, but it's the truth.

I lose 70% of my starting freshmen by the time it's senior year.

On topic...still a few GS sizes at the grove if bae need a pair

Hate to admit but that cancel method is how I got 8-9
pairs of shoes for free off NDC and never got charged at all :smile:

[emoji]128520[/emoji] Secret is at that time Nike never pre authorized they just took the order (Saturday) accept and (Late Sunday)

Shipped Out and pending charge.

I used PayPal every purchase and had it linked to a dud savings account at an old bank I used back in the day

Every purchase my bank declined (no OD) but too late every time orders still shipped.

Eventually PP gave up trying to pull money (there was nothing but like $75-100 in there) :lol:

Hate to admit but that cancel method is how I got 8-9
pairs of shoes for free off NDC and never got charged at all :smile:

[emoji]128520[/emoji] Secret is at that time Nike never pre authorized they just took the order (Saturday) accept and (Late Sunday)

Shipped Out and pending charge.

I used PayPal every purchase and had it linked to a dud savings account at an old bank I used back in the day

Every purchase my bank declined (no OD) but too late every time orders still shipped.

Eventually PP gave up trying to pull money (there was nothing but like $75-100 in there) :lol:

Crook

STILL looking for a 9.5us

was not able to grab anything online nowadays

:frown:

ebay prices are at 250$ cheapest one

do anyone know here where i can grab for 200 to 210 shipped to NY ?
nthat.gif

congrats to everyone who copped

Lmao, nah but that was wrong, if it happen once it's ok, but you knew actually what you were doing

Yea back in my scumbag days but I turned a new leaf and went legit and played by the rules again.

Was weird the system was flawed & easy like that

STILL looking for a 9.5us
was not able to grab anything online nowadays
:frown:

ebay prices are at 250$ cheapest one

do anyone know here where i can grab for 200 to 210 shipped to NY ?:nthat:

congrats to everyone who copped

You checked Deadlaced yet?

Back
Top Bottom