Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Hate to admit but that cancel method is how I got 8-9
pairs of shoes for free off NDC and never got charged at all
smile.gif

[emoji]128520[/emoji] Secret is at that time Nike never pre authorized they just took the order (Saturday) accept and (Late Sunday)

Shipped Out and pending charge.

I used PayPal every purchase and had it linked to a dud savings account at an old bank I used back in the day

Every purchase my bank declined (no OD) but too late every time orders still shipped.

Eventually PP gave up trying to pull money (there was nothing but like $75-100 in there)
laugh.gif
thats fraud and bad karma 10 fold. Watch out.

Good looks on the DTLR re-eup a couple hours ago. This is my third release in a row I struck out on my size 13 and had to settle for 14's lol. Welp, I rather go up a size than have to pay reseller prices. Hope the order goes through!

You checked Deadlaced yet?
I lived overseas, I am paying a shipping company in NY to ship the shoes to Dubai UAE

so usually all my USA pairs that I bought I shipped it to NY

then I have to pay them additional 45$ to ship it from NY to Dubai UAE

that's why I am hoping somebody can help a fellow NT for 200 - 210$ 

because I need to add an additional 45$ on top of it to pay my shipping company in NY

I'm planning to return a sz 10.5 to NikeSF next Sunday. I'm too lazy to find a buyer to pocket 20-40 bucks.

I'm waiting for my snkr draw to come in so I can compare it to my foot action one before returning olesser of perfection.

pairs of shoes for free off NDC and never got charged at all :smile:

[emoji]128520[/emoji] Secret is at that time Nike never pre authorized they just took the order (Saturday) accept and (Late Sunday)

I used PayPal every purchase and had it linked to a dud savings account at an old bank I used back in the day

Every purchase my bank declined (no OD) but too late every time orders still shipped.

Eventually PP gave up trying to pull money (there was nothing but like $75-100 in there) :lol:

Wow. Really? It's pretty sad an adult is gloating about intentionally doing something like that. Stealing is what it is. I hope you don't have kids who might pick up this type of behavior from you.

Starting to worry about my FNL order it doesn't have a tracking# yet and still says processing.

pairs of shoes for free off NDC and never got charged at all
smile.gif

Eventually PP gave up trying to pull money (there was nothing but like $75-100 in there)
laugh.gif
Wow. Really? It's pretty sad an adult is gloating about intentionally doing something like that. Stealing is what it is. I hope you don't have kids who might pick up this type of behavior from you.
I wouldnt say he was gloating, IMO he was being honest....

I think I also stated that happened during my scumbag as a petty thief.
Everyone has a past dude
Don't front like you haven't done dirt at a point in time in your life

Last edited:
I think I also stated that happened during my scumbag as a petty thief.
Everyone has a past dude
Don't front like you haven't done dirt at a point in time in your life
Yeah I've got my dirt, but not really throwing it out there on the web like that to share with others. It was in the past, why bring it up? What you did wasn't even very long ago, dude. Probably best not to be sharing things like that. Just my opinion though.

? U never answered my question I'm wondering if what u said is correct.

I Will answer then I feel like, don't think I should be taking my time to answer stuff when a simple phone call will suffice. But to answer you:

It was sitting after no show raffle. I called and they said the had those sizes. Also went in, and same deal.

Back
Top Bottom