Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Cool grey lows can't be that far off, someone at Nike must be planning ahead

L.A.?

I ate off the app but them navys look cold and wanna rock them ASAP.

Only 14s were left in my neck of the woods. The white and reds were plentiful.

Yup, house of hoops got some odd sizes floating around. Westfield Topanga.

You know.... theres an old Raekwon video "Glaciers of Ice". And I remember swearing back then that I saw navy blue XIs in one of the shots. Then Ghostface talks about, "a navy blue, a navy blue pair" in the interlude. Turned out to be Wallabys. Lol. But I always thought after that, what if!? Thanks JB. My pair is on the way!

We always get the same cookie cutter XI's with the clear soles. The only thing that would've made these better is if they were mids.

Navy's > Cherry's

Easy.

This is how I feel

Cool grey lows can't be that far off, someone at Nike must be planning ahead

It's been long enough where they can release the mids again since they're releasing the space jams this year.

They can release columbias and navy snakeskin

I hope so and I hope they use mesh.

I like the material

I need these in a size 8.5. I'm going to either trade my FB's or go the resell route.

Kinda salty Eastbay starting charging tax in Texas now. Looks like it happened sometime in the last few weeks. I was loving getting shoes free of tax/shipping. No need for them to be my go-to anymore now. As long as I get the shoes though.

Last edited:
Kinda salty Eastbay starting charging tax in Texas now. Looks like it happened sometime in the last few weeks. I was loving getting shoes free of tax/shipping. No need for them to be my go-to anymore now. As long as I get the shoes though.
Tell me about it. When I placed my order I was like since when have I ever paid tax on Eastbay?!? Oh well nice while it lasted

I guess it's safe to say now they didn't make a sz 12.5 in these? I could've entered a raffle for a 12 or 13 then. Oh well, I'll wait till next month when I get my ebay bucks and cop.

Man Nike is slow playing on the shipping. I was hoping I would have that pair in-hand before I got rid of the FNL pair.

Does dtlr cancel alot? I was able to get a pair Saturday night thanks to a link posted in here.

Ended up getting a size 11 on SNKRS, only entered just in case I wasn't able to land the red pair (ended up with 2 reds). Gonna send them back tomorrow when they arrive unless one of my fellow NTers missed out ..

Last edited:
Ended up getting a size 11 on SNKRS, only entered just in case I wasn't able to land the red pair (ended up with 2 reds). Gonna send them back tomorrow when they arrive unless one of my fellow NTers missed out ..

You're getting your pair tomorrow and I haven't even gotten shipping yet.

How is Finishline with returning online orders in store? Has anyone had any experience or trouble with this?

How is Finishline with returning online orders in store? Has anyone had any experience or trouble with this?

I return all my FNL online orders in store, haven't had any troubles with it.

Sometimes, they'll give me my refunds in cash opposed to putting it back on my debit card or PP.

I wish they just wouldn't have shipped my FNL pair. I called to cancel not even an hr after I ordered

Back
Top Bottom