Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Foot locker was annoying. Never got an email from them saying it shipped. Got an email from ups with a tracking number coming from athletic distribution center. Although, I went digging on Foot locker's website to find if it shipped I'm still only "assuming" that's what the tracking number is for.

Foot locker was annoying. Never got an email from them saying it shipped. Got an email from ups with a tracking number coming from athletic distribution center. Although, I went digging on Foot locker's website to find if it shipped I'm still only "assuming" that's what the tracking number is for.
This is normal. All the FTL stores do this. An official email from FTL usually comes the day after.

Last edited:
when i entered and then won both I was def likely gonna keep the blue ones but after seeing the red ones in some high def video i might end up keeping both. Wifes gonna have my head. pray for me, guys.

when i entered and then won both I was def likely gonna keep the blue ones but after seeing the red ones in some high def video i might end up keeping both. Wifes gonna have my head. pray for me, guys.
I will my Bro in Christ!

I haven't had to try this for a longtime, but it seems like they're acting funny about trying to make phone orders on a monday now.. what did i miss ? 
i hesitated on this release, but usually sunday night or monday morning you could get lucky and snag a pair right? now they just totally deactivated the sku yet i dont think they sold out.

I got my shipping notification Sunday night and they will be here Wednesday afternoon.

What the hell?? My package left Memphis yesterday..was in Kentucky left Kentucky this morning 4 am..and now is back in Memphis again

That's my TTS 10.5. But went with a size 11 instead on both XI's since my infrared low XI's fit a bit snug with a 10.5.

Both pairs should be getting here tomorrow.

anybody get through on eastbay post release?
I haven't had to try this for a longtime, but it seems like they're acting funny about trying to make phone orders on a monday now.. what did i miss ? 
A fellow NTer posted in another thread, that now we have to wait a 2 weeks and a day to do phone orders.. That Master 12 nonsense probably had a lot to do with the change

Idk what Nike is on. Just got a tracking number this morning, all I have is a label created, and yet shipping says by the end of the day tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom