Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

mean.gif

Finally in transit for my Nike order, but now UPS is acting up, not letting me change to an Access Point

What the hell?? My package left Memphis yesterday..was in Kentucky left Kentucky this morning 4 am..and now is back in Memphis again
Mine says the same thing. Got here in Dallas this morning and then says Memphis again after. Think it's just a tracking error. I'll see what it says tomorrow. Don't really care what happens with that pair anyway though.
laugh.gif

Dtlr pair came in today. Being 2 states away helps haha. The patent cut is better than my red pair, but not by much.

My nike account said tomorrow, but ups says thursday

kind of weird that there's no info about it on my ups my choice 

Last edited:
My finish line pair came in today. These are even more beautiful in hand. Hope you all get your pairs asap and rock them all summer.

My nike account said tomorrow, but ups says thursday

kind of weird that there's no info about it on my ups my choice 

Same here. I chatted with UPS yesterday, and they said it's because Nike didn't put a name on the package. I wanted to get mine routed to an Access Point a mile away, but only option now is a UPS store 20 miles away. Might call Nike later on

Does it say "No orders listed"? Log out and log back in.

Yea it's on both SNKRS and Ndc. Nothing works. Happens to me quite often where all my orders randomly get wiped for a while. I can still just check tracking on UPS. I just wanted to see if the dates were different.

Back
Top Bottom