Official Air Jordan XI Retro Concord PM/HELP list: READ!!!!!

i need a size 11 maryland

(ill take a size 10.5 or 11.5 if need be).............................................................peace23

I wanted to make one thing clear...

For those hoping that a massive email gets sent out to you about where to buy pairs in your size may be in for a big disappointment. This list was to alleviate much of the useless replies in the main Concords thread. All those PM requests in the last thread only wasted space and cluttered the post to a point where valuable/useful information may have been overlooked because someone missed it.  I wasn't going to put up with that in the current thread.

The "idea" of the list sounds great but is never going to work unless someone was actually coordinating a massive PM to everybody.
You think someone in that other thread was actually doing that for everybody? Probably not. Pass on info privately and hide it from the lurkers? Again, it sounds great but it's highly unreasonable. Niketalk is only one of hundreds of sneakerboards out there. Sure, we may be a tiny reason why sites sell out and crash, but it's not from lurkers. It's from EVERYBODY. Helping people out is what everybody says we're all about but it's only after they secure their wants first.  We should all know by now that most people are in it for themselves. You will still need to put in work to secure your pairs. This list may help if someone decides to randomly PM you with some info on where you can get your shoes but it was never a promise. For those that have that extra pair they want to sell for whatever price....Try hitting one of these people up in this post before you get banned for posting it in the other thread.

Back
Top Bottom