Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Man why does this hafta alwas happen to me??????

I remember the same thing happened spring last year when i was getting my pairs of cements...

for some reason the link wasn't working... remember?? or it didnt show.. god nike/JB same B/S again.. over n over .. like a friggen cycle... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

For those who got them.. I'm still in denial.. I hope ur lying.. I wish u were.. actually good job, either way we get our shoes shipped the same day.. so its cool...ehhh watever there goes 660 dollars out my pocket.. :frown:
frown.gif

I still haven't even got email or post card yet and the shoes is supposed to be out today!!! wats up with that....
[/center]

[/center]

>:
mad.gif
THANKS ALOT NIKE FOR WASTING MY ENTIRE DAY TODAY. Was it that hard to tell us that they wouldn't be availible today? No it wasn't. You could have saved us trouble and put that up this morning. You blew it on this one. I am not taking this lightly. You will be hearing from me tomorrow afternoon. I am in my 20th hour of being awake today. I am tired as hell. Nike/ Jordan Brand, you suck. I honestly hate you right now. You just jerked us around all day? There is no excuse for this. You should have been prepared. And if they aren't availible tomorrow I will take my butt to Nike offices and scream at them. I HATE YOU
[/b]​

The Retro XII Package is here.

Due to the large volume of responses for the Exclusive Retro XII Package, we've had technical problems.

We apologize for the delay, and we're doing everything we can to get it functioning properly.

Please try again in the afternoon of Tuesday, November 25th. Thanks for your patience.

Much Respect,

Team Jordan

They keep adding to their little error message. They could just as easily fix the problem and let us buy the shoes. Me thinks someone is toying with us knowing that the demand for these puppies is this bad.
You know it's funny when it rains it pours
They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor
Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is
It ain't no hope for tha future
- 2Pac

now we got to wait till tomorrow afternoon. This is crazy. nike is playing to many games. to tell the truth, they should have just released them to the public on the 29th. I could care less about them being exclusive, I just want a pair. But the wait continues.......... >:
mad.gif

They're stalling so they can produce more

So much for limited HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
No, your statement is over. It's my turn to talk. You're done for the night.

i swear if i come home tomorrow and they only have like sz M sweatshirts n sz 17 shoes n sz 6 hats...

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

The Retro XII Package was here.

Due to the large volume of responses such as logging in and refreshing the page for the Exclusive Retro XII Package, we've had technical problems.

We're not sorry for the delay, we know you guys can wait for another week if we wanted you to and we're doing everything we can such as logging onto XBOX LIVE to play Madden 2K4, checking our emails and answering the phones to get it functioning properly.

Please try again in the afternoon of Tuesday, so we can start the FUN all over again. Thanks for your patience.

That was the 1st draft...

Seriously though, hopefully NIKE retail learned a valuable lesson.

EKIN
"People ask me why I do it...I don't even say a word, they just wouldn't understand."

well i just checked my mail and i got the card. but i don't know it i'm gonna be able to get them.....
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

can sum one help??? wat shuld i do if i didn't get the email or the post card...is it cause im not 18 and they dont want kids going online without their parent's permission to buy it or sumthing??? btw...im 14....please HELP!!!!
[/center]

[/center]

I thought one single thread was only allowed to hold 500 replies...
Now it's at 617... this must be a record breaking :rofl:
roll.gif

by the way... I'm also waiting... >:
mad.gif

Did anybody buy them successfully already??

you guys need to chill out...............everyone on niketalk should have known there would be issues in terms of ordering them..........you didn't expect nike/jb to do this right, did you?........................

I still have my window open from when the site was up and running...i added them to my cart, but i just cant seem to decide if i am really willing to spend 200.... :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
We're not sorry for the delay, we know you guys can wait for another week if we wanted you to and we're doing everything we can such as logging onto XBOX LIVE to play Madden 2K4, checking our emails and answering the phones to get it functioning properly.

Quote:
Please try again in the afternoon of Tuesday, so we can start the FUN all over again. Thanks for your patience.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was the funniest thing in this whole massive post. Thanks for lightning the mood AIRMAX2K3. Some of you need to take a deep breath.

There were more record breaking posts in the past...this is probably the first one seriously concerning customer service.

*LIGHT BULB*

They really should have held it as a Launch Day product INSTEAD of selling it on .COM !!!

DOH!

EKIN
"People ask me why I do it...I don't even say a word, they just wouldn't understand."

In a way I do wish these were a general release to the public that way I could use my employee discount and get 30% off :evil:
devil.gif

What is love ? Love is having more shoes than your mother and sister combined. Love is taking up 3 closets and half the basement for your shoe collection. Love is licking the soles of your crispy deadstock J's. Love is counting roman numerals I,II,III. Love is why I joined Niketalk. And love is why I will continue support Michael Jordan.

Man...I'm all at work trying to use their computer to get my j's but their internet is slow as hell. Now that i finally get back home to use my computer with cable internet, it's giving me this BS 404 error! >:
mad.gif
Rushed home for nothing. Darn u JB!!! >:
mad.gif

"If I went back to a hoopty from a benz, would you poof and disappear like some of my friends?"

Email: [email protected]
aim: Mag1c12783

Back
Top Bottom