Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

aye dont hate on him.. the reason he probably on has 44 pages is b/c his replies per page is set at a higher number...

:lol:
laugh.gif

I just wanted to be a part of the biggest and worst thread I've seen on NT, about a mediocre air Jordan that's CLUNKY, a DUCK BOOT, HEAVY like a CHEVY, and just plain wack. The material that covers it doesn't change my thinking.

^ I hate you. I sort of want these, but id really rather have a pair of black/red iv's you know?
Email: [email protected]
AIM: BlazinRzn​
Wanted: Air Jordan VII Frenchies Size 11-11.5, Flint IX's 11-11.5​

I am so happy that my order went through. Like someone said before, there is NO WAY that these are limited, but they are hot nonetheless. Plus, i'm glad to be part of one of the biggest posts on NT.... :wink:
wink.gif
....... these are very very HOT IMO....cuz i always loved the 12s

Hell, I'd been looking for some blk/red IV's for over a year. I would prefer those also, but the XII's aren't a bad substitute for now.
chuuch!
[/b]
U Know What I'm Throwin' Up

Well....whether these shoes are limited or not...some people think so on ebay....starting prices for these shoes on ebay are set to 299

its funny how ppl on EBAY are getting raped for 300 dollars already when they're still for sale on JUMPMAN23 for retail. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
^ I hate you. I sort of want these, but id really rather have a pair of black/red iv's you know?

Well, I hate, if not dislike with a passion, the XIIs. Wore my OGs only 5 times and they still look DS.

Got a pair of black/red IVs to wear gametime only, or on special occasions (like today >D
grin.gif
), and a pair of DS ones for my holy collection.

Quote:
I just wanted to be a part of the biggest and worst thread I've seen on NT, about a mediocre air Jordan that's CLUNKY, a DUCK BOOT, HEAVY like a CHEVY, and just plain wack. The material that covers it doesn't change my thinking.

u havent wore the retroes yet?? they feel 100000 times better

Pilipino rin dito... haha

yea it actually seems like this post is dieing out. Phew.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

i wish i were holding my nubucks right now. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

I didn't get the chance to purchase the Nubucks (damn Nike.com doesn't ship to Canada >:
mad.gif
), but I really wanted to partake in the largest post in NT history. Hope everyone enjoys their Nubucks!! :D
happy.gif

if the shoes retailed in stores($135) do u think they would sell out like the cements?
Sz 11 xi wht/red used lows for sale. No box or card $75shipped
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

This post had run its course.

Well actually I just wanted to post in it...I can't remember if I did earlier.

XII's rule.

I can't wait to see the "The Quality on the Nubucks SUX" post.....it's coming....gone
No, your statement is over. It's my turn to talk. You're done for the night.

No they wouldn't. Most are getting these cause they are limited. If they were 135 this post wouldn't be this long. Some got this cause everyone will not have the same J's as everybody else. Some people on here seem not to be able to draw attention to themselves unless they have something that nobody has so they only want the rare and limited.

I really don't get why a lot of ppl are hating on these kicks.

got mine and my friends pair, pretty excited, after the long wait, great idea nike, just fix the mistakes next time

i got my email confimation that its shipped already... i paid 2 day air and i should already got them but i used my girlfriends credit card and it was two different address for the bill and the shipping so they took a day to confirm to make sure i didn't use a stolen credit card. how gay.... oh well i tracked the shipment and its already here in seattle( 15 mins from where i live) and since theirs no service cuz of thanksgiving i hope it will be here monday.. lates.. :D
happy.gif

'.--==>> ONE.n.ONLY <<==--.'[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom