Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

i remember these sitting when i was high school.

went to fordham and they had them everywhere for 100. FSR lol

the game done changed

were these limited on Eastbay? there isn't a limit listed, just curious because Nike had 1 per person, so I'm wondering if dudes went on Eastbay and copped 10 pairs

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by torres

damn, I think if orion 7 comes out this year instead of last year, it would've sold out....smh, people buying every pair now
30t6p3b.gif

This made me laugh really hard but you may have a point
sad but true.  15 pages for this shoe.  Lowest page count so far and somehow they flew off the shelf.

Not good to go by NT to determine if a shoe is going to sell out or not. Believe it or not A LOT of people don't even kno NT even exist

In my opinion, Phone is your best chance with Eastbay, especially with their new system and the number of people buying nowadays.. 
happy.gif

Size Update on Eastbay as of 11:33 pm CT - Sizes 11.5, 13 & 14 are sold out

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

i remember these sitting when i was high school.

went to fordham and they had them everywhere for 100. FSR lol

the game done changed

Maybe these sat last time around, but they sold out pretty quickly when they first released. I played freshman hoops in these back in 99.

i got one off NDC for 172 and one off eastbay for 159.99. i checked out on eastbay around 12 30, and i have an order confirmation email. Am i safe to just go ahead and cancel my NDC order?

letting go for 2 size 9 in the cart on eastbay. never wanted it just was curious to see how hard it was to get...good luck for anyone that wants it

damn, I think if orion 7 comes out this year instead of last year, it would've sold out....smh, people buying every pair now
30t6p3b.gif

You know what....you are probably right  
laugh.gif
 they would have sold out, at least online

Guys sayin they are letting go sizes in their carts doesn't mean anything.... I could have had 2 pairs of Concords in my cart for 2 days, that doesn't mean jack! You have to complete the checkout process to complete the transaction, so basically if there are 2 pairs left and 3 people have them in their carts the first two that checkout get them. It clearly states this on Eastbay when the timer is up and the Eastbay Rep has confirmed this as well. Good luck to those still trying to cop, these are limited and sold out everywhere on line.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

30t6p3b.gif

You know what....you are probably right  
laugh.gif
 they would have sold out, at least online

Well these are a Original color wave so you know that does help with them selling out. Also not nearly as many of these were released.  and for me idk how many ppl really are gonna use em to ball in but i am lol. I have some from 2006 bought em release day and they are great basketball shoes

i dont get how these sold out but last shots sat, everything is all messedup now

Eastbay u have 2 wait in line that's why I just went 2 finishline it was super easy they there guys keep refreshing don't give up so easy

They only selling fast because it's quickstike other than that I dunno because the highest I've seen them online for was 220 that's not room for profit at all ..... But I kept saying the post was full of pass this skip this quality issues but at 12:00 it instantly was I got mine easy cop never go by page/post amount lol

All the ebay resellers selling it for 190-210 are basically splitting even and wasting their time on minimal profit.

If you live in a state that gets charged tax, total will be ~175 (me in california).

Ebay will top out at like 210 and if u subtract the ~10% in fees, it will be like ~$190.

Congrats in making $25 at most...if you are lucky to get your auction to to $220 range.
Not worth the work imo

wow, these really sold out online already? passing anyway, but boy have things changed. just to get that $20 profit.

Wow I wasn't expecting these to sell out within an hour....No Jordans will sit these days no matter what colorway it is.

Back
Top Bottom