Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

I think a lot of people aren't thinking about the fact that Nike probably only made something like 1000 pairs of this shoe to match the hype.  

On another topic, don't forget some resellers get charged 4% plus some change on eBay instead of the 9% that the average eBayer gets charged.

im new here but i just wanted to chime in. This has to stop soon. seems like every nike statement shoe has sold out since the cement 3's. cant believe i gotta go through all of this for someone to make $30. a yr of so ago i was saying im not buying any shoes off ebay bc they will probably be fake, now ebay is more reliable than ndc. I really expected these to sit like the last shots so i could cop in a week or 2. im pretty sure the only reason these lasted 15 min is bc ndc had the 1 pair limit...smh "things just aint the same for gangsters"

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

People really lined up for these, went to my mall an hour and a half early and there is already a line. It didn't use to be like this
roll.gif
 these will mostly like hit the outlets if not go on sale. 1.5 hrs early and people lined up already smh. 

Laughing at all the people who lined up for these... they are still available in all sizes at every one of my online spots. I wish they would drop about 9 or 10 straight retros with this kind of appeal... Then maybe all the hypebeast-a@@ resellers would give up or move on to pumping knock off purses and clothes again.

lmao @ these selling out. People will just cop anything and everything now. They're not a bad looking shoe, I even had a pair a few years back but they look horrible shape-wise this time around. Was an easy pass.

Easy kop this morning at my local mall. A lot of heads showed up. Seems like a lot of people where buying one to sell and one to rock. can't hate on people and their hustle. i just kopped one mite try to sell it see what i can get for it. if no good offers ill just keep it. rocked my dave whites to the mall and had mad heads double-taking and talking haha
smile.gif
gotta love that feeling

-heat king

WAIT TIL THEY RETRO 15's and beyond they will sell out also and it will be funny cuz I dnt kno one person who even like 15s n after, I think I'm the only one lol I had the grey n white CW in 7th grade... But when they drop the bred 15s I'll copp

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by kjlee85

All the ebay resellers selling it for 190-210 are basically splitting even and wasting their time on minimal profit.

If you live in a state that gets charged tax, total will be ~175 (me in california).

Ebay will top out at like 210 and if u subtract the ~10% in fees, it will be like ~$190.

Congrats in making $25 at most...if you are lucky to get your auction to to $220 range.
Not worth the work imo

This
pimp.gif
I live in MI, sales tax is 6%. So retail comes out to $169.All that for an extra $20-$30. Makes no sense. Resellers are doing this just to piss us off now. XIVs are one of my favorite jordans, I will get these. Guess ill swing by the mall and see how many campers are out.
sick.gif
As far as these selling out.. why are all of you acting surprised?? That's how it is now. #!$%, those whack +!# black/white 10s that are coming out later this month will sell out and end up on ebay for above retail. Smh. Screw 2012. End of the world is happening now. Lol

Don't forget the roughly $15-20 in shipping fees.  These people are idiots.  $160+ $10.16 (tax) + $25 (ebay & Paypal Fees) + 15 (shipping) = $210.16 to break even if you buy them in CT.

im glad things are selling out now before i can a chance to buy, i can save some money for once. thanks nike!

What a lot of folks didn't bank on is that this is pretty much a quickstrike. Whether or not folks like these or not, I copped because "I" like them. And, I highly doubt these will hit outlets. I think that because the last shots sat for so long Jordan brand shipped much less of these. And watch ebay prices skyrocket because of that.

Absolutely THE WORST quality I've ever seen!!! On both my pairs. For the first time ever I feel 'got'...like they spit in our face with this shoe, knowing it would sell regardless of how poor it was made.

Originally Posted by Remedial

What a lot of folks didn't bank on is that this is pretty much a quickstrike. Whether or not folks like these or not, I copped because "I" like them. And, I highly doubt these will hit outlets. I think that because the last shots sat for so long Jordan brand shipped much less of these. And watch ebay prices skyrocket because of that.

These really are a QS, as we didn't get a release date until around 3 weeks prior.  They can call the royal X a QS but that is BS as we knew about their release for months a head of time.

the last shots are the only 14 i love, i got the gtown ones and cdp ones and they are nice too. but these days it is just too many people buying everything and i am not camping out for any shoe period, im too old for that.

lol. baffled as to how these sell out faster than the last shots. the last shots are so much more iconic imo. congrats to those able to get their hands on these tho.

Originally Posted by heatking

Easy kop this morning at my local mall. A lot of heads showed up. Seems like a lot of people where buying one to sell and one to rock. can't hate on people and their hustle. i just kopped one mite try to sell it see what i can get for it. if no good offers ill just keep it. rocked my dave whites to the mall and had mad heads double-taking and talking haha
smile.gif
gotta love that feeling

-heat king
Dave Whites are #%$.  Wear the shoe because you like it, not because other people are gawking at you.  HYPE.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by bigkel23

^ Sorry but the wht/carolina  XIV's are the best hands dwn IMO

QFT

These r
pimp.gif
...but I meant to put XV since a comment was made about nobody liking them at all. Gotta love the wht/carolina colorways

I love it! People buying every release not just resellers bc we all re sell something at some point.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Nike researcher logs on to NT to read up on the 14s and he notices that the beasts aren't hyped on them...
staring-at-computer.jpg

come up with great idea... make them a QUICKSTRIKE
idea_bulb.jpg

BEASTmode activated...
hypebeast.jpg

sits back and watches as the word "limited" make shoes sell...

money.jpg

Just-Do-It..jpg

prediction comes true 
indifferent.gif

Copped this mornin, easy but i got last pair, these wont b hitting outlets, this was def. a QS trust me

Back
Top Bottom