Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

anything else dropping on NDC a long with these? i got a product voucher and since nothing is dropping in awhile that i like. i might cop.

qrxhcg.jpg

These are a favorite for me but I'll be passing because of last month's onslaught... And the fact that they're mostly white and they don't stay that way unless you keep them DS. Plus, the store where I usually buy didn't get them. Hey, at least I grabbed a pair of DS Indiglos while I was busy spending. Those will have to do.

hoping to cop 1 pair on NDC and 1 on Eastbay.....honestly thought these were a GR until an hour ago. planned on sleeping in and heading over to my local Champ's tomorrow afternoon, but now that I see they were hit with the "QS" label I gotta be aggressive haha.

Has any retro since the concords NOT sold out?

These are a favorite for me but I'll be passing because of last month's onslaught... And the fact that they're mostly white and they don't stay that way unless you keep them DS. Plus, the store where I usually buy didn't get them. Hey, at least I grabbed a pair of DS Indiglos while I was busy spending. Those will have to do.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Finishline.com is calling these the "Candy Cane" 14's. Lame......lol

They have been dubbed "candy cane" since there initial release.......... get it in the game, kid! LOL

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Finishline.com is calling these the "Candy Cane" 14's. Lame......lol

They have been dubbed "candy cane" since there initial release.......... get it in the game, kid! LOL
But they were never called "candy cane" for any of the past releases and never have been a name anyone really associates with these which would make this a fairly new and still LAME nickname 
wink.gif

oh so for these shoes NDC decides to make it 1 per customer but when its a hyped up release they let you order as much as you want. Nike is such garbage
30t6p3b.gif

Zyzz wrote:
oh so for these shoes NDC decides to make it 1 per customer but when its a hyped up release they let you order as much as you want. Nike is such garbage
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah that's just stupid
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

You can tell by how big a thread gets how well a shoe will sell...

not necessarily. the jordan x royals was a short thread but that was gone fast.

easy cop had them in my cart and on the paypal on eastbay but held out for ndc conformation cancel eastbay. good luck

Back
Top Bottom