Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

These are the only Jordans I have EVER hated. Simply for the fact that the shoe is too narrow and its cut funny. I remember I had the white/carolina,white/grey and white/reds back in the day and they caused me soo many blisters. Definately passing on ALL the new ones coming out

hey, does anyone know if the promotional discount code still works?...i tried it out 2day but the total order still came up to $171.04, before i hit the"place order" button. because of that i havent ordered them cuz just like xxSC said a few pages earlier, i cant justify buying these kicks for somuch. anyone ordered lately with the 20% code and it worked? wanna know if the code expired or something and is useless now

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

I got these XV pretty quick for ground shipping. Got them for 162, got refunded the 8 for shipping. I think the pre-creasing is due to the way the leatherer is stitched to the top part of the shoe, because OG's selling on ebay are also creased on that part of the leather. So its really not that big of a deal, I think they will eventually get creased.

I am a little upset that for some people the 20% code worked on these if you ordered them on release date (15) but the Nike decided to invalidate the coupon since too many people were getting them for 136 or 137 with the code. Some people got lucky and were able to use the coupon code early and get the XV for cheap.

Also They have a full size run on jumpman23.com/flightclub...They still have not sold out.

Retro > OJ...looks way better..

The OJ looks way to low cut..

and the box is huge and these run big..

Edit:

I have 1 Invite left. Hit me up in PM if you want it?
indifferent.gif
Shake my Head @ People charging for invites on here and ebay...
indifferent.gif
OJ???
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

welcome...

^Lol..

No the 20% code doesn't work for these anymore...Only if you ordered it on the first day it released, they were letting the 20% code for these XV'swork.

They do have a first time buyer free shipping though.

^oh ok cool....makes sense though, cuz i was wonderin if JB was actually crazy for havin it running that long. how do u access the 1st time buyers shippingvibe and how much do u get off?

They still have all the sizes listed on flight club and added new sizes!! They now have size 14-18 damn that's big feet!! Can't wait for the nextrelease!!

These are going for 200 + on Ebay..

As for the free shipping code, they deduct it and refund you it when you order it. They refunded the shipping for me to my CC.

Wow im sick of all the hypebeast stuff of course itl have hype its flight club if it was liked by a wider audience no one would say that

just received mine in the mail. i love em. no creases. absolutely flawless. differences i've noticed between the retro and my og,
is the padding. its easily twice as thick on the retros. they look good. much underrated shoe. im glad i copped. minus the additional padding and gold lacetips, its pretty damn close to the orginals. even down to the embroidered or stitched "xv" patch on the insole. i thought for sure it would be ajumpman that falls off on the 1st wear.

I just found out that you can get an invite code by texting "flight club" to 23623. Hope this helps everyone who still needs a code.

Still sleeping on these.

They aren't that high on my priority list right now.

I still have my OG's in fairly good condition.

Black/Red Foams - No Translucent Sole means no purchase

Black/Cactus Foams - See above

Godzilla CB34 - Picked two pairs up for $75 each during Footlocker F&F

NKETLK T-Shirt - This weekend will be ordered if they have XL left

Playoff 8's - Waiting for release date

Countdown Packs - Waiting to see how these turn out

As much as i would hate to admit this,those XV's actually look kind fresh in those pic,i still have my OG's in VGC because i rocked them prollytwice,anyway after i cop 3 pairs of the Bred VIII's i might just pick a pair,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Back
Top Bottom