Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

i got two invites for anyone who wants them. no trivia question or money needed. first two people to pm me with their full name and email will get the invites.just helping out in return for NT helping me. peace

Originally Posted by DiGaMan

i need an invite....

86c15aef5cbe2d4568def95ba0ef93ae1a84902.gif

i'm really starting to realize the potential in the XV.

if u asked me a month ago i would've said it was fugly but now i just don't really like it lol

just came in the mail today from ebay...yes i finally got my pair after all that whining peep the first 10 or pages of this thread and then you mightunderstand what I'm talking bout...nonetheless very nice shoe imo...vvvv(don't mind the DVDs)
7wqbgc5.jpg

for those who might be interested,
These shoes are realeased in Australia
bought mine yesterday...
therey were like 220 US dollar

this is a very underrated shoe. so much hate. they are simple and clean. the zoom is better than my og. jeans or shorts, this shoe is clean.

Originally Posted by rgriesi

I just found out that you can get an invite code by texting "flight club" to 23623. Hope this helps everyone who still needs a code.
Thanks man. I just used the code and was happy to find out that they still have most sizes for sale, including mine. I was so hyped I had to cop 2pair.
pimp.gif
I guess I'll have to pass on the playoff 8's for now. Hopefully I can get them for under retail off ebay sometime in the next couple months like the aquas.

^^got my 2 pair today...
pimp.gif
seriously, this is prolly THE most slept on jordan of all time. they look so clean with jeans on
pimp.gif
... i'm actuallyconsidering copping a third pair to stock until 2011
tongue.gif

Thanks for the text info. What username do you put in though? I was a member but never got the email. If I put in my user name it says that it doesnt match thenumber.

Please help!!

well when i got the text i went to the website and put in my Email adress NOT my log in name then it asked me for my code then i got it thru try it that wayMJMONEY23

Originally Posted by nobita21

for those who might be interested,
These shoes are realeased in Australia
bought mine yesterday...
therey were like 220 US dollar

yup. footlocker stores have them.

they're even on their website. so much forexclusives.
roll.gif

EdgarVega4

Thanks buddy for that tip. I was an idiot and tried putting that unique code into as my account password.

Back
Top Bottom