Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Originally Posted by edd247

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

i never got the email but my shoes where shipped... so im sure all yall shoes are coming also.

Did you get an email saying they were shipped or did you check in the nike website?
I got an email sayin there were shipped.

i got the confirmation number but it still says processing or something like that on the website. How come some peoples already say shipped? any info on that? i did ship it the slow way does that have anything to do with it?
Of course...people paid extra to have theirs shipped first...If you did ground shipping, it will probably ship by tomorrow...if not Monday then.Don't worry though their are plenty. If you ordered them you will get them....eventually... they still have FSR 7-13 & 14's left....

Originally Posted by Corrupt52

Something interesting/strange: If you click on the pic of the XV it says they have sizes left up to 14, but if you click on the catalogue sections it says they have an FSR up to 18. Shouldn't they be running off of the same database for inventory? Curious why the discrepancy.
Actually, when you click on them, the sizes that are sold out say "out of stock" in the catalog view. FSR except for 13.5, and 15-18. Noway these were limited GR if you ask me... but it's still strange to see those bigger sizes selling out first (at least for me).

^ You need to cut your sig down, bro.

Our limit is five lines (or less) of regular sized text (or smaller). If you use text that is smaller than normal, then it's o.k. to go a little over the 5line limit.

And every blank line counts as a regular line.

So your sig is like 14 lines.

Please fix that before posting again. Thanks.

^^Thanks Whatislove, guess i just did not click far enough to see the sizes were sold out. I just took for granted they would have grayed them out or taken thesize off the list in the catalogue section.

i still am waitin for one confirmation email..i got one and now am waitin for the other..

ohh damn I guess only way to get em is through that invite .... that kinda sucks =/

can anyone send me an invite?
smile.gif
[email protected]

I wish I have an invite, i wouldn't mind another pair of these, the other pair I have are the OG's and worn to death.

^dude on the customer service chat @ nike.com, said mine shipped from TN today so i cant cancel my order...thats quick, so i just have to return em for freewhen they get here and keep the ones i got with the discount code...and i used standard ground shipping

I will patiently wait until they drop on Swoosh.........

If they don't, I will pass. $150 is a steep price to pay for a "collection" shoe.

Originally Posted by DRballer21

"any info on apparel dropping for these shoes? i hope my order is successful but i havent seen any apparel yet "

Just tha shirt an hat on nike.com, heres tha link! copy an paste it... [url=http://www.nike.com/index....store,grid,_grid,s-Retro 15&re=US&co=US&la=EN
Whoa! JB has blown it again. Did anyone notice the error on the back of the shirt? On the back of the shirt are the numbers that run along theback of the XV. The correct numbers that run along the back of the shoe (starting from the bottom sole) are .2.17.23.6.15. Which represents 2-17 (Mike'sB-day), 23 (Mike's #), 6 (# of championships), and 15 (the number on the back of the shoe).

The shirt however has the numbers 2.15.6.15.23. How in the world did they mange to screw that up??? Geez!!!
eyes.gif

The shirt however has the numbers 2.15.23.6.15. How in the world did they mange to screw that up??? Geez!!!

And people still think that MJ really approves everything before it gets put into production, I don't know, I think I would spot a mistake in the date ofmy own birthday if I'm inspecting something that I'm supposed to approve.
laugh.gif

damn JB...lol....i thought that hoody was bad..but messing up his birthday...dang

Back
Top Bottom