Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

slickrw23,

1. Shoes are still available to purchase. (Try clearing you cookies and/or cache to finish check out)

2. You can't cancel your order, have to wait for the shoes to arrive and either

A) Send them back to Nike.com
B) Return them to a NikeTown
C) Return them to a Nike Outlet.

mang i trying to order but GUAM is not on the "choose a state bar"
mad.gif
frown.gif
...i know were not a state but dam how am i going to orderthen?!?!...did anybody else order who's not from the mainland(USA)?!?!
nerd.gif
...please help me...what should i do?!?!...thanks in advanced NT fam..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

mad.gif
frown.gif
...i know were not a state but dam how am i going to order then?!?!...did anybody else order who's not from the mainland(USA)?!?!
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
All of Nike's official web stores don't ship to anywhere outside the US.

Online exclusives = No go for international people without a US hook-up

Am i trippin? Why is everyone saying that the shoes went on sale at 3:00 PM PST? i got towork at 6:45 AM CST (Live in Chicago) and placed my 2 pair order. Ialso received my confirmation email at 7:14 AM CST.

You Ain't Trippin 2 much but its only a 2 hour difference so thats why u were able to order them 6pm CT = 4pm PST.

this coupon code 2PCTH7E does not work anymore they prob caught all the people getting them for $120.00 and not $150.00 and cancelled the code congrats to allthat got them for $120.00 I unfortunitly was unable to get them for $120.00 because I copped right when they went on sale at 3PST and had no idea about anycode so I paid the original price of $150 plus tax per pr.

Originally Posted by slickrw23

this coupon code 2PCTH7E does not work anymore they prob caught all the people getting them for $120.00 and not $150.00 and cancelled the code congrats to all that got them for $120.00 I unfortunitly was unable to get them for $120.00 because I copped right when they went on sale at 3PST and had no idea about any code so I paid the original price of $150 plus tax per pr.
damn
frown.gif
...any free shipping codes???...

just as an FYI, you cant return the kicks to any store or outlet you have to wait until you receive them and then
return via mail back to the nike warehouse. The shipping return is free as you can print out a return label from the
status page in nike.com or call the 800 number and they will email you one.

calishoeking21

For those of you without confirmation emails...
You can check your order status with your confirmation number on Niketown.com
You status could be "shipped" or "pending". This should help those of you who are uncertain.

I did not receive a confirmation email, but when I checked my order status on NDC it says my XVs have been shipped already (2 day air).

Thabks for the tip will be checking niketown. I was sayin the same thing been reading everyone hated these kicks and this thread is on fire

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

mad.gif
frown.gif
...i know were not a state but dam how am i going to order then?!?!...did anybody else order who's not from the mainland(USA)?!?!
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
All of Nike's official web stores don't ship to anywhere outside the US.

Online exclusives = No go for international people without a US hook-up

first off i would like to say thank you ^Sir for replying....i just got off the phone with a NIKE rep..and yup NIKE does not ship outside US
frown.gif
...i feel like i just campout outside a store for pair of shoes but in the end igot nothing...mang this sucks.....i know the XV's are
sick.gif
but i stillwould love to have it in my collection(since i pass on the og's back in the day)..man i should never pass on em..i guess its off to bidding on theBAY
mad.gif
which i hate doing but i guess thats my only option rightnow(hopefully i see on a cosignment website)...dam i so close to my "almost complete J's collection"(looks like i have a far way to gostill
frown.gif
)...mang im really starting to hate living on aisland...haaayyy...vent...thanks again Sir Blazers21NTNP and NT fam...

Something interesting/strange: If you click on the pic of the XV it says they have sizes left up to 14, but if you click on the catalogue sections it says theyhave an FSR up to 18. Shouldn't they be running off of the same database for inventory? Curious why the discrepancy.

anyone know why the changed the release date on these. i was just checking at 5pmest and they where up yesterday. any clue why
ohwell.gif

just wanted to jump start flight club.....i order two also.....one to wear and one to keep deadstock for a while before i trade it for some oldershoes........always works....i always get two pairs....and the older one i trade for something even older.....

YES..... finally got en email from NIKE.... The email I got was that my order has been shipped and should be here later today.......

did the discount code show up on all of your orders?

I'm trying to order another pair, and it isnt showing up....

Back
Top Bottom