Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

^^^wat....dats crazy....damn regular ground aint gonna get here to da monday after thanksgiving....now if i had some damn promo codes i woulda got em all andget next day deliver.......

I don't know how everybody else's order and shipments status is going but for one of my pairs they were already shipped out with 11/20 as the day theyarrive. I also got ground...

What code was everyone using to get these for $120? I used a code and my total came out to $138.40 or something like that.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

What code was everyone using to get these for $120? I used a code and my total came out to $138.40 or something like that.
Actually, that sounds about right... the kicks were $120 after the code, but then you gotta add shipping (at least $8-$12 depending on what you chose)and tax if you live in a state with a Niketown. So $138 would be about right.

I got 2nd day air and Im not getting mine until tuesday. People who got ground are getting them the same time???? BS

Originally Posted by damianglass

I got 2nd day air and Im not getting mine until tuesday. People who got ground are getting them the same time???? BS

same here.. that is bs.

just got the confirmation email...mine are already at the UPS hub in maspeth NYC so it says the 20th but it should be here monday...i ordered my niece'sgift from toysrus.com and the package tracking thru UPS.com said it was schedule for delivery yesterday but she got it on thursday...glad i didnt pay for xtrashipping

I think if you use the code, you get confirmation right away.

I ordered a pair without the code (because I didn't know about the code) and then I ordered another pair with the code. I got confirmation right away forthe order with the code . Mind you that that order was placed a good ten minutes after the first order.

The order without the code confirmation came today. Both are due to get here 11/20/07

I entered the promo code 2PCTH7E and at checkout it still says 158. is it suppose to recalculate with promo code when i enter my credit card info? Pleasehelp. I also ask the rep if the promo code works and they said not on exclusives but if it goes thru NIKE would probably charged you the full amount on yourcredit card.

i checked the nikestore online and in the jordan lifestyle section they didnt have the 15 shirt, they only had say no to fakes and the 6 rings shirts, doesanyone else know where to get the shirt to go w/ the shoes? and is there any jackets or hats to go w/ these shoes yet?

Back
Top Bottom